Missing Entrance to Room

It's hard to say what this is, without seeing a load order that could point us to the mod that might be causing this issue.

My guess would be that TTW added the enitrety of Fallout 3 (including this door), but that another mod has overwritten the mesh-location of the doors (for some unknown reason)

Hmmm. Very difficult to find a direct rootcause.

The only real suspect is Lucky38Suite_Reloaded.esm. While you are in DC, you might be able to keep this plugin off. (Unless you came to DC from New Vegas and already done stuff for this mod)

Also some sidenotes:

Will not cause issues, but looks nicer  if you reverse loadorder for these 2.

[X] Sexout.esm
[X] TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

Will cause issues in a script:

[X] MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
[X] MPO scriptaddon DM.esp

Have 'TTW' at the end of the list!

3 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

nice and for the missing door i guess its just teleporting to the area for me

While the door might be missing. It couldbe possible you can still 'e' on it, btw. Have you tried that?

To others:

If somebody else can help this user....

4 hours ago, dborg2 said:

While the door might be missing. It couldbe possible you can still 'e' on it, btw. Have you tried that?

To others:

If somebody else can help this user....

when i walk up to it,its like nothing is there i hit e,i walk in it and nothing well besides falling through the floor then teleporting back to the center of the room

Archived