DarkSin Re-texture

View File

20180713214643_1

Hey folks here is a retexture of [Melodic]s Dark Sin for CBBE and UUNP bodyslide as well as a conversion to CBBM (its whats in the screenshots) that I made.

Its my first time sharing a retexture so I hope you like it and about the CBBM body although it uses CBBE textures and you can drop it into outfit studio its not actually designed to work with bodyslide your existing presets will probably look awfull with it. Personally i just enlarge the arms a bit and shrink the breasts since in the original the are kind of massive

also for anyone who uses CBBM I highly reccomend this mod

Instructions

You will need to rebuild the outfit in bodyslide using my included conversions to use the retexture. If you want to switch back to the original textures just rebuild again using [Melodic]s original bodyslides.

20180713211104_1

Credit and Special Thanks

Alexandr Melodic

for the original you should check out his Patreon and support if you like his mods

Bodyslide and outfit studio CBBE and UUNP

File credits

- Caliente
- Ousnius
- ChronoTrigger77
- stuffed_bunny
- btn2k3 for kicking off the Unified UNP project
- Halofarm for the Unified UNP feet and hands
- HeroedeLeyenda for helping with the HDT setup or UUNP Special
- Each of the creative minds that made one of the shapes UUNP consists of
- Groovtama for the RM Morph scripts and XPMSE as the OS reference skeleton
- Chinese translation by xuniana (蓿念) and silentdark (S猫)

Custom body by Mashimaro (CBBM)

Find the original here

Tetrodoxin

Snapdragon Prime enb available here

GomaPero

GomaPero poses 10 available here

Millepon

Poser hotkeys plus available here

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/14/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Original Dark Sin by [Melodic] Bodyslide by Caliente and Ousnius
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since your textures have different name from the original ones, you need to make an .esp for them. I mean, I can rename them myself manually, works for me, but I don't think everyone will find it convenient ?

1 hour ago, ushko said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since your textures have different name from the original ones, you need to make an .esp for them. I mean, I can rename them myself manually, works for me, but I don't think everyone will find it convenient ?

Nope no need to rename anything just build the version you want in bodyslide and you are good to go. The meshes in my bodyslide files are already set to direct to the retextures and if you want to switch back just build using [Melodic]s original bodyslides. You would only need a new esp if you want to use them at the same time in game but since I wanted it to stay dependent on the original mod you will have to make your own esp if you want to do that.

But I can see I should have mention that in the mod page sorry about the confusion

14 minutes ago, RoboLumps said:

Nope no need to rename anything just build the version you want in bodyslide and you are good to go. The meshes in my bodyslide files are already set to direct to the retextures and if you want to switch back just build using [Melodic]s original bodyslides. You would only need a new esp if you want to use them at the same time in game but since I wanted it to stay dependent on the original mod you will have to make your own esp if you want to do that.

But I can see I should have mention that in the mod page sorry about the confusion 

No, actually, it's me who should apologize. When I opened the archive I've figured out that much, but when in-game, I equipped not the separate parts, but the full-set one, and that's why it was default textures for me. Took me some time to realize that full-set piece is actually a separate mesh and you didn't convert it to work with your retex.

Rad retexture btw, kudos!

8 hours ago, smashling177 said:

nice work, but what file do I download? there seem to be several.. sorry for my ignorance.

you need the original Dark Sin and Bodyslide and Outfit studio if you don't already have them then just download the retexture from the green "download this file" button on the mod page

8 hours ago, ushko said:

No, actually, it's me who should apologize. When I opened the archive I've figured out that much, but when in-game, I equipped not the separate parts, but the full-set one, and that's why it was default textures for me. Took me some time to realize that full-set piece is actually a separate mesh and you didn't convert it to work with your retex.

Rad retexture btw, kudos!

lol I still needed to include instructions though and thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...