Slut Princess

View File

A mashup set, remodeled, retextured, modified until loss of consciousness.

In stock: corset, boots, gloves, necklace - class "clothes", greaves and vambrace- class "heavy armor."

Vambrace of 2 variants.
With the claws of the X-23 simply raise the class of hand-to-hand combat.
In the version of "Souls blades ", it have "souls trap" enchant. Unparalleled in the world © Without jokes, I have not found any mods with such a joke. The radius is small, so for an archer or a magician you have to put it at arm's length.

Manufacture only in the Skyforge in Whiterun, an improvement only for greaves and vambrace. Requires skill Elven Smithing and Arcane Blacksmith. And of course materials. da-40.gif

Bodyslide is only CBBE.

I was tired of the CBBE sliders. And do 80 (Karl!!!) different sliders for UNP... yourself, all by yourself. net-70.gif If you want, I will then add your work to the download section.

Compatible with Devious Devices. Arm cuffs and Leg cuffs will remove the armor.

Heels Sounds 1.5 Cut version

In my version, I cut silence from sound files, this reduces the size of files and their duration, which helps a little with jamming sound when running fast.

Spoiler

Russian version here

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/14/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide, RaceMenu, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

First, she is beautiful. Good work. Second, pardon me but didn't understand the part about CBB. If I understood correctly, there is no UNP version?

Pretty good. Just two things. First, the Soul Blades enchantment doesn't translate into English in the UI. That's actually a pretty minor thing I can figure out on my own. I also had to add the keyword "MagicDisallowEnchant" to them so they don't appear when I disenchant items. I'm assuming we're not supposed to be able to disenchant them.

Second, people react to me with the vambraces on like I'm wielding a spell even when my arms are not raised for combat. Is there a way to disable that? It might cause issues I haven't encountered yet, such as trying to yield to guards or with slavery mods that don't allow weapons or spells to be equipped.

EDIT: Never mind. It was just easier for me to remove the enchantment from the armor via the CK. Plus I can add a stronger Fortify Unarmed enchantment that way.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 9:19 PM, MaikCG said:

Slut Princess

View File

A mashup set, remodeled, retextured, modified until loss of consciousness.

In stock: corset, boots, gloves, necklace - class "clothes", greaves and vambrace- class "heavy armor."

Vambrace of 2 variants.
With the claws of the X-23 simply raise the class of hand-to-hand combat.
In the version of "Souls blades ", it have "souls trap" enchant. Unparalleled in the world © Without jokes, I have not found any mods with such a joke. The radius is small, so for an archer or a magician you have to put it at arm's length.

Manufacture only in the Skyforge in Whiterun, an improvement only for greaves and vambrace. Requires skill Elven Smithing and Arcane Blacksmith. And of course materials. da-40.gif

Bodyslide is only CBBE.

I was tired of the CBBE sliders. And do 80 (Karl!!!) different sliders for UNP... yourself, all by yourself. net-70.gif If you want, I will then add your work to the download section.

Compatible with Devious Devices. Arm cuffs and Leg cuffs will remove the armor.

Heels Sounds 1.5 Cut version

In my version, I cut silence from sound files, this reduces the size of files and their duration, which helps a little with jamming sound when running fast.

Reveal hidden contents

Russian version here

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/14/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide, RaceMenu, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

I had a go at UUNP, can someone else test this and tell me if it works.

SlutPrincess UUNP.7z

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

There is such a thing as a bra ?
And also try to take in hand a corset, especially with pushap

For example, i consider the physics of the breast and butt for fullplate armor is be full stupidity, however they found in every first mod.