I typed a mod for fallout 4 and this appears to me. I do not know what to do and I searched the internet, youtube and reddit and I did not find any solution. excuse my english, it is not my1997130342_Fallout412_07_201806_23_48p.m..thumb.png.22601dcd8d07d5956b3b16dd46d1a77a.png native language, I used google translator to make this post

En: did you install F4SE correctly? Are you running FO4 from teh F4SE launcher?

ES: ¿Instalaste F4SE correctamente? ¿Estás ejecutando FO4 desde el iniciador F4SE?

ES: creo que no lo e instalado de manera correcta, lo descargué en formato 7zip y solo moví los archivos, las carpetas no. 

hice un archivo rar con la carpeta "data", le cambié el nombre por "F4SE scripts" e intente colocarla en mi nexus mod manager pero no me deja realizar esa accion y no, cuando ejecuto fallout 4 lo hago desde F4se

EN:I think that I did not install it correctly, I downloaded it in 7zip format and I only moved the files, the folders did not. I made a rar file with the folder "data", I changed the name to "F4SE scripts" and try to place it in my nexus mod manager but it does not let me perform that action 

and no, when i play fallout 4 i do with F4SE 

EN: the sub-folders are for mod authors, you just neeed the main DLLs.

ES: Las carpetas no son importantes. Solo necesitas los DDL principales

EN: So, why 4Play tells you that F4SE is not active?

ES: ¿por qué 4Play te dice que F4SE no está activo?

ES: dice que lo más probable sea que la carpeta de los scripts este perdida y que las funciones de 4Play no trabajarán, y es verdad, la carpeta de scripts no está instalada, porque vi en un vídeo de instalación que hiciera lo de el archivo rar, pero no me funciona, NMM dice " no puede ser añadido"1190870095_loquepasanomedejaaadirlo.thumb.png.16d1186deebd45ea6fbae3c38a5ef219.png

1 hour ago, VinylSc3 said:

ES: dice que lo más probable sea que la carpeta de los scripts este perdida y que las funciones de 4Play no trabajarán, y es verdad, la carpeta de scripts no está instalada, porque vi en un vídeo de instalación que hiciera lo de el archivo rar, pero no me funciona, NMM dice " no puede ser añadido"1190870095_loquepasanomedejaaadirlo.thumb.png.16d1186deebd45ea6fbae3c38a5ef219.png

Well there's your problem...

You can't install F4SE via NMM.

Step 1: Download the latest F4SE by using the link that says "7z archive" at http://f4se.silverlock.org/

Step 2: Extract the files from the zip DIRECTLY to your Fallout 4 game folder

Step 3: Launch the game via the f4se_loader.exe that will now be in your game folder

Hope this helps!

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:37 PM, heroscomeback said:

Well there's your problem...

You can't install F4SE via NMM.

Step 1: Download the latest F4SE by using the link that says "7z archive" at http://f4se.silverlock.org/

Step 2: Extract the files from the zip DIRECTLY to your Fallout 4 game folder

Step 3: Launch the game via the f4se_loader.exe that will now be in your game folder

Hope this helps!

Actually you can install via Nexus, I know I did.

@OP, watch 

Plus when you make the archive dont go with .rar, go with .rar4. 

Archived