Priest Clothing.

Hello.

I am currently in the midst of doing a story related thing on Sims and unfortunately, I can't find any sort of Priest clothing. I know there is 'Gott Ist Ein Popstar', but that does not work for me and I mean in the sense of the actual CC. The outfit just doesn't show up no matter what I do with it, yet it shows in S4S. 

Besides that, it's not exactly a full robe outfit I'm after, just a black shirt with the white collar and maybe a variable one where the shirt is unbuttoned slightly and the collar looks as if it's been tugged at some.

I've tried myself to make the piece but struggle with the overall execution of the clothes and my textures just look god awful. (pun intended hah....)

If anybody knows where I can find what I'm looking for I'd be very grateful.

On 7/10/2018 at 11:07 PM, Mariana Soprano said:

Thanks to reminding me, what I ve missed ?

Just take a look at this (God is a popstar):

http://modthesims.info/t/611758

http://www.mediafire.com/file/klfcfgfmm1rmidl/[azentase]+Gott+Ist+Ein+Popstar.package

I have that, it's just not the kinda thing I'm after. I just want the usual black shirt with the collar.

Found many black shirts, but I can't work a collar around them.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/22/2019 at 8:52 PM, angiebaby23 said:

On that page, underneath the picture in tiny, faint writing, is the link.  Click it, and it'll take you to Dropbox where you can download the file.  I downloaded it with no issues.  Or are you just having trouble downloading from Dropbox?

Untitled.png.d8708a22509ddeda6bb6583d4bd9e0c5.png

hey, could you please give me the link to that page? It seems like the other ones aren't working. And that priest shirt is exactly what I needed, please

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...