hey bellisario, can you do something to the school girl outfit that is listed as number 63 in the list? namely I want the top, bottom, and boots to be separate pieces, instead of the all in one  version it is now? is it possible?

hey bellisario, can you do something to the school girl outfit that is listed as number 63 in the list? namely I want the top, bottom, and boots to be separate pieces, instead of the all in one  version it is now? is it possible?

Greetings.

You known , it take some time to create an esp for a mod ( much more time than in Oblivion ...) .

So why not create your own mod ( or add this outfit to another existing one ) ?

These meshes are already in  "separate pieces"  , so you just need to use Nifskope to  "create" ( separate)  them and add the bipped slot you want with the CK  ( they all use the "slot 32 " if i remember well ... so it's easy and "clean" ) .

It's better to add most of the different outfits in your own compilation ( an if possible , create a new "house" with different merchants wearings what they sell , out off the "frontier limit" to avoid some possible conflicts with other mods ...).

Another reason to do so , is that we are here ( and somewhere else) at LL , not using only an english Skyrim 's version ( mine is french)   and to avoid some "corruptions" , it's better to create your own mods, using only Skyrim. Esm without an others linking mods ( avoid to use even the " Update.esp " , because it is not the same for the different language versions and "choices" you made )

Doing so , you will only get "one" esp for most of the different clothes/armors . It's better , trust me. 

Cheers.

PS : the quicly way to add an outfit/armor to the game without any alteration (= it's safe to everybody to use your mod even in another Skyrim language version) is to add these pieces in the forge/crafting furniture . Like this , no need to create a special area/place , no need to add a merchant and no need to put a container somewhere.

Best of all , it's easy to merge a few mods create like this  after sometime just to avoid a lot of different little ".esp".

Of course , you need the appopriate perk in the forge section ... and it's better to use another very usefull mod to help you everywhere : "Crafting Furniture" ( it's a spell ...) .

Requesting a UNPB conversion of this: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-479.html

If anyone's still doing UNPB conversions :(

When I saw your post, I remembered how much I liked this armor. So here goes. Outfit Studio was gentle with me, this time.

Added working sliders, slightly altered textures and adjusted uvmaps. Weighting and BPP is beyond my capabilities. 

Also, the feet part was looking strange, so it got axed. Just wear some other boots.

elaraUNPB.7z

Requesting a UNPB conversion of this: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-479.html

If anyone's still doing UNPB conversions :(

When I saw your post, I remembered how much I liked this armor. So here goes. Outfit Studio was gentle with me, this time.

Added working sliders, slightly altered textures and adjusted uvmaps. Weighting and BPP is beyond my capabilities. 

Also, the feet part was looking strange, so it got axed. Just wear some other boots.

Merci ...et merci pour lui/elle .

Sans cette conversion je ne serais pas allée sur ce site ... où il y a de bien "jolies" choses également : ... ;°)

Hi there.

Thank you ,and thanks to him/her : without your conversion i 'll loose that site where there are also some " pretty " things !

Cheers.

PS : c'est superbe ce que l'on trouve sur ce "blog/site" ... mille "bisous" pour ce lien !

PS : c'est superbe ce que l'on trouve sur ce "blog/site" ... mille "bisous" pour ce lien !

You may like these too :

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/

http://hetia.tistory.com/261 (this one often post directly the files on his blog, but hasn't been updated for a while).

Hi there.

Oh , thank you , i 'll see those site/blog in a few hours ( i'm in *holly*days , but i didn't sleep tonight ... now it's time to go to bed in my country , it's 07:07 AM in Belgium ...) .

You know , i appreciate how the Mitakusaner 's blog is done ... well ordered it's easy to download these outfits by body category.

I use a lot of different bodies in my Skyrim , so i'm glad to find different versions of a specific clothe or armor .

Another good point is that there are a lot of Oblivion converted outfits ... much more better done than most of "Skyrim "  specific outfits ( i mean with less polygons ... i found one Tera High boots and it use only 76 Ko for the meshes !!! incredible and it look no so bad  for a low poly model ! ) .

Take a look at this if you want  :

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/category15-4.html     ... "Tera HighElf F L 16 - UNPB BBP "  ... 

Anyway , thank you for the links and tanks to whom posted the first request ...

Cheers.

I've looked at that pluggin for Racemenu a few times but today I went ahead and downloaded it,

Holy Crap that's a great idea, no more mesh clipping for panty hose, plus it covers feet as well.  Great idea and awesome pluggin.

I would like to see the same for undergarments too like bra's, panties, and swimwear.

Can someone start a thread that contains all the links and files attached onto this topic? Ive lost track of where I was between the 120+ pages.

Much appreciated. 

Btw, can someone convert the newly founded guild wars 2 unpb armors? Thx!

Hey guys.

Can someone convert the UNPB-TPPB version of this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48446/? into UNPB BBP?

I tried just using the TBBP one, but i crash everytime i put the armor on, and i don't want to have TBBP.

Greetings.

Probably a Skeleton problem ... once again.

Try a Skeleton from SkullTyrant ( Custom Perfect1 orCustom  perfect2 , they are compatible TBBP but not with the "Belly node" used in some mods , so be carefull about that point. I've tested them with the UNPK -TBBP body ( nude) .... " quel cul ! dit mon compagnon, moi je dirai plutôt qu'il commence à ressembler à celui d'une vache  ... c'est juste une question de point de vue ... et d'imagination ! )

I think it's the "TBBP-Pack1 1HD 16712-1 ( not sure , with one there is a back weapon position with the other no ... and i don't want a back weapon...) . May be this  last one is the "Perfect 3-2 " !

Now you will probably get a problem with some "dead bodies" ( male or female) most of the time the solution is in the ".hkx" file.

So if it's the case , i 'll post my ".hkx". file ( not tested on Beast race , male or female) ... this one came from XP32 , but i use a Skulltyrant Skeleton, not an XPMS or XP32.

And there is no "crushed butt" ( or boobs) in my game !

Cheers.

NB , take a look with patience , i think there is +/- 270 different skeleton in his( her ?)  topic.

The Skeleton go to ... Character assets female and not to character assets ( even the .hkx file from XP32 goes to that directory - that point isn't mentionned in the XP 32 download , it mentions only "character assets" and that's not right ).

If a CTD persist , ask to the autor ( or use if you already got it) to get his Skeleton and the ".hkx" file.

NB02: i think my .hkx file come with the Skeleton included in the Leito body pack ( but i cannot use the Skeleton packed there because i cannot move a dead body with it ! )

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37807

Hey guys.

Can someone convert the UNPB-TPPB version of this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48446/? into UNPB BBP?

I tried just using the TBBP one, but i crash everytime i put the armor on, and i don't want to have TBBP.

Greetings.

Probably a Skeleton problem ... once again.

Try a Skeleton from SkullTyrant ( Custom Perfect1 orCustom  perfect2 , they are compatible TBBP but not with the "Belly node" used in some mods , so be carefull about that point. I've tested them with the UNPK -TBBP body ( nude) .... " quel cul ! dit mon compagnon, moi je dirai plutôt qu'il commence à ressembler à celui d'une vache  ... c'est juste une question de point de vue ... et d'imagination ! )

I think it's the "TBBP-Pack1 1HD 16712-1 ( not sure , with one there is a back weapon position with the other no ... and i don't want a back weapon...) . May be this  last one is the "Perfect 3-2 " !

Now you will probably get a problem with some "dead bodies" ( male or female) most of the time the solution is in the ".hkx" file.

So if it's the case , i 'll post my ".hkx". file ( not tested on Beast race , male or female) ... this one came from XP32 , but i use a Skulltyrant Skeleton, not an XPMS or XP32.

And there is no "crushed butt" ( or boobs) in my game !

Cheers.

NB , take a look with patience , i think there is +/- 270 different skeleton in his( her ?)  topic.

The Skeleton go to ... Character assets female and not to character assets ( even the .hkx file from XP32 goes to that directory - that point isn't mentionned in the XP 32 download , it mentions only "character assets" and that's not right ).

If a CTD persist , ask to the autor ( or use if you already got it) to get his Skeleton and the ".hkx" file.

NB02: i think my .hkx file come with the Skeleton included in the Leito body pack ( but i cannot use the Skeleton packed there because i cannot move a dead body with it ! )

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37807

Thanks for the feedback. I am already using a skeleton from Skulltyrant, which is both BBP and Dual Sheath compatible. I just don't want to go through all of this to get the armor. I just want the armor as a BBP version. Thanks for the suggestions though, i appreciate it, and i hope someone will be able to convert it for me.

Hi, I wanted to say thank you for all the beautiful mods and great work.

Also, I was watching a video about Ursine armor and my attention was attracted by the Ebony Skull Armor at the beginning of the video, does anyone know what is this "steel" texture on this skull armor ???

Thanks in advance and thanks again for the other mods !!!