13 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Entice/Enrage are not considered combat spells and Combat Seduction doesn't effect them at all. I have a feeling it has something to do with the "range" on the spell for certain players (was requested to make it a 'touch' based spell but it's obviously causing issues for a few players). I'll try expanding it in the next update (or you can try the release in this comment above), in the mean time any more info on this issue would be appreciated.

I was able to get the spells to work. It seemed to be a combination of things.

1) Must be very close to target

2) Must have full health/stamina/magika (though this part is a bit obvious given the spell texts)

3) It takes multiple tries (seriously sometimes it takes once, and the longest it took was 27 tries)

I tested this out extensively last night and if you are patient it will eventually work. I would suggest cleaning any sexlab mods before trying it though as it seems to have a hard time when other mods have been running script heavy actions.

Thanks for addressing this, and I hope my testing helps other people =D

On 3/22/2019 at 7:09 PM, nanashi50 said:

I loaded this mod into an existing save and I lost a bunch of stats. My HP went from 400 down to 256 (the mod's health cap).

What happens if I start this on a new game and I increase my stats through level ups past the status caps?

Edit: I tried leveling up on my existing save to see what happens if I increase my stats above the status caps. It seems like the health gradually returns back to the cap...

Seems this makes the stat increase from the level up pointless... or am I missing something?

Bump. Can someone explain this to me?

With this mod, is it intended that we ignore the normal leveling system's stat increases? Since this mod sets max caps with a set distribution of 4 HP, 3 SP, 3 MP per level. If we increase a stat by 10 when the mod sets a cap of 4, the remaining 6 points are lost.

regarding build 4.51, gonna give that a try later today and report back on any issues I encounter

regarding stat loss, I have noticed that if I go too long without sex on my succubus character the stats (health magicka stamina) drop lower and lower the longer I go without. and they go back up once she gets laid once or twice. I figured that was an intended thing. I also tend to put a lot of exp into stat caps but thats just me

On 3/26/2019 at 8:44 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

So it seems an update will take a bit more work than originally intended. Before I had to part from modding for a while, I had started some pretty low-level changes and I can't really release a full update until they are done. However I've uploaded a "DEV" version of the mod in its current state. This specific release is for people having issues with crashes on newer SSE versions.

BE WARNED - IT WILL HAVE ISSUES! Crafting is completely non-functioning and certain things may not behave as expected, but the core of the mod still works. You can download it here -  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hrxict05cb2K5bdvjbhTBcdo85DEIpMV

Changes in this Dev-Version
Succubus Heart 4.51 DEV

using the new build

First time I entered game with the new build I raised various succubus skills and entered the succubus realm. I went straight to speak with Tali and got a CTD when exiting her purchase menu.

Second time I entered the game I first entered the succubus realm before raising any succubus skills and went to speak to Tali. I was able to do so and enter then exit her purchase menu without crashing. However she had nothing for sale.

I spoke to the Spirit and looked at her purchase menu which was populated. and exited the menu without crashing.

I exited the succubus realm back

I raised the skills which had been reset due to updating to the new build. I entered the succubus realm and noticed that a custom follower followed me into the succubus realm (Vilja was the custom follower, oddly enough Serana and Lydia did NOT enter the succubus realm with me) I spoke with Tali and was able to open her purchase menu (still empty) and exit it without crashing. I spoke to the spirit and was able to open her purchase menu. I bought a couple of souls of experience. and exited the menu without a crash. I picked up several bottles of breast milk as well as several gemstones that were laying around in the cabin then exited the succubus realm. No CTDs happened.

14 hours ago, SimianJyhad said:

So it sounds like it's fixed? Crashing from closing the shop menu is a bit bizarre, never heard of that happening before, but everything else seems alright and since it only happened once it probably had to do with unloaded references or something. Tali's shop is always empty unless you use DOM (Death Override Mode), when 'dying' players respawn and lose their items (can be disabled) and Tali will re-sell non-destroyed items.

14 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

So it sounds like it's fixed? Crashing from closing the shop menu is a bit bizarre, never heard of that happening before, but everything else seems alright and since it only happened once it probably had to do with unloaded references or something. Tali's shop is always empty unless you use DOM (Death Override Mode), when 'dying' players respawn and lose their items (can be disabled) and Tali will re-sell non-destroyed items.

I will test out the pet functionality a bit more today as the little bit I used it saw an odd problem, I activated a soul pet and tried to use the pet sell to "train" it but was told there were no pets active even though I was looking right at one. I will do proper testing of it today and let you know how it is working on my end. Love the mod and its great with the custom succubus race mod I use. Makes it feel more like I am playing a Daedra lol. Makes me kinda wish here was an option to toggle agro from Vigilants of Stendarr I could use instead of the toggle on the custom race that makes everyone attack you. No worries though lots of fun so far.

On 7/11/2018 at 9:28 PM, Spirit_Shard said:

Did you alter Desire Gain in the options or were you using any passives?  I just noticed a muti-thread bug for the Masochist passive that could possibly cause this to break. (I can't replicate this bug so any info you have would be helpful, uploading a small patch soon so maybe it'll be fixed)

Hi. This is very interesting mod, thank you for your work. However, I have weirdest things happening. The stat decrease is uncontrollable and disproportionate. At lvl 3 I have now 45 HP 10 Stamina and 80 Magica. Setting the stats to Fixed value, didn't have any effect, after relogging, HP increased to 55, resetting passives dropped everything, HP to 35. I can't sneeze now without dying. The more EXP I gain, the lower my stats get...

8 hours ago, Teytame said:

Hi. This is very interesting mod, thank you for your work. However, I have weirdest things happening. The stat decrease is uncontrollable and disproportionate. At lvl 3 I have now 45 HP 10 Stamina and 80 Magica. Setting the stats to Fixed value, didn't have any effect, after relogging, HP increased to 55, resetting passives dropped everything, HP to 35. I can't sneeze now without dying. The more EXP I gain, the lower my stats get...

Can confirm, this is happening for me as well. All was fine until I upgraded the masochist stat, now everytime I move all my stats decrease by 1. I am at 10 10 and 10 for all my stats.

Resetting passives did not help me

On 3/26/2019 at 6:50 PM, AmarusCameron said:

I was able to get the spells to work. It seemed to be a combination of things.

1) Must be very close to target

2) Must have full health/stamina/magika (though this part is a bit obvious given the spell texts)

3) It takes multiple tries (seriously sometimes it takes once, and the longest it took was 27 tries)...

Quick update to this issue - I was finally able to reproduce the issue by overloading my Skyrim's scripts, in other words I think the spell is just getting dropped from the stack for whatever reason, along with targeting issues (such as range being too short, ect.). Not sure how to fix the consistently but hopefully future changes will help. It shouldn't require full status since it's percentage based on what you have...

On 3/30/2019 at 2:56 PM, SimianJyhad said:

..., I activated a soul pet and tried to use the pet sell to "train" it but was told there were no pets active even though I was looking right at one....

...Makes me kinda wish here was an option to toggle agro from Vigilants of Stendarr...

The "no pet active" bug is a known issue, in 5.0 I'll have a new pets system that will fix it.
Toggle for Vigilants aggro is a pretty cool idea, I'll look into it.

On 3/30/2019 at 3:12 PM, nanashi50 said:

The status cap override doesn't seem to work. I set them to 999 but even after leveling up and increasing stats, they still drop back down to the caps set on Heart Levels MCM page.

Update to this issue, it appears the cap override DOES work, HOWEVER the status decay system (that keeps things at cap when exceeding it) ignores the override in the current version. Will be fixed in 5.0.

20 hours ago, Teytame said:

12 hours ago, AmarusCameron said:

Can confirm, this is happening for me as well. All was fine until I upgraded the masochist stat, now everytime I move all my stats decrease by 1. I am at 10 10 and 10 for all my stats.

Resetting passives did not help me

Huh... Are you guys running the 4.51 DEV version by chance? Because if so that's to be expected since references are broken.

However, if it's from an earlier version I'm not sure what's up, the passive reset should most definitely reset the status decreases. Try typing in the console "Set SuH_PCScaphealthdown to 0" and see if it fixes the Health decreased issue (because if so it's not resetting the passives correctly).

9 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Huh... Are you guys running the 4.51 DEV version by chance? Because if so that's to be expected since references are broken.

However, if it's from an earlier version I'm not sure what's up, the passive reset should most definitely reset the status decreases. Try typing in the console "Set SuH_PCScaphealthdown to 0" and see if it fixes the Health decreased issue (because if so it's not resetting the passives correctly).

Nope, just running the 4.5 version. I was able to fix it but it took removing the mod, setting my stats back to rights and then reinstalling

9 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Hello KK and thank you for respond. Well, it shows me the version 4.5 in MO2 and nothing else. I can't check it in game because that game is gone. Could you please link us the most stable version of the mod? Because this thing is ridiculously entertaining and I didn't even scratched the surface of it. And it fits so well the actual succubus race for roleplaying. It broke my game but I already begin to love it. ? Speaking of which,  you've mentioned v5, any ideas on when you'll release it?

Thanks again for sharing your work with us.

P.S.

Training Pet function took me completely by surprise, not even close to something I'd expected. This stuff is hysterical ?

This might already be a known issue, but the Soul Pets conflict with Nether's Follower Framework. I think because the Soul Pets are treated like followers, Nether's Follower Framework tracks them so it's not possible to unsummon pets.

I've released 4.6, hoping it doesn't have any major issues since this'll be the last release until 5.0 is done. 4.6 converts saves to the new systems in 5.0 and will be a required update for existing saves before moving to 5.0. This update comes with some balance adjustments and fixes. The new systems should perform better and be less prone to random papyrus math errors. See ReadMe/Main Post for more info.

On 4/4/2019 at 2:58 PM, Teytame said:

...Could you please link us the most stable version of the mod?...

4.5 was the most stable release, although 4.6 is now released and unless I screwed things up (which I often do) it should be more stable. 5.0 is in development but I can't give any kind of ETA.

22 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

This might already be a known issue, but the Soul Pets conflict with Nether's Follower Framework. I think because the Soul Pets are treated like followers, Nether's Follower Framework tracks them so it's not possible to unsummon pets.

Anything that takes over Skyrim's default follower functions will have issues with Soul Pets unfortunately. (There's ways around that but follower framework devs never implement them >.>)

5 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Anything that takes over Skyrim's default follower functions will have issues with Soul Pets unfortunately. (There's ways around that but follower framework devs never implement them >.>)

What about treating them like longlasting summons?

Edit: If keeping them as followers, when the pets are unsummoned, are they going through the dismiss function first? Because that would make Nether Follower Framework stop tracking them. But that doesn't seem to happen.

Strange thing happening.  Every time I fast travel (just fast travel or by carriage) every soul pet I've ever sudden appears at the destination and I can't get rid of them. (I tried the return pet option on the soul pet spell...no joy)

Anybody else ever have this happen?

Great mod other than this and it just started happening. (the last thing of significance I did was visit the greybeards)

On 4/7/2019 at 12:46 PM, Spirit_Shard said:

I've released 4.6, hoping it doesn't have any major issues since this'll be the last release until 5.0 is done. 4.6 converts saves to the new systems in 5.0 and will be a required update for existing saves before moving to 5.0. This update comes with some balance adjustments and fixes. The new systems should perform better and be less prone to random papyrus math errors. See ReadMe/Main Post for more info.

4.5 was the most stable release, although 4.6 is now released and unless I screwed things up (which I often do) it should be more stable. 5.0 is in development but I can't give any kind of ETA.

Thanks for the reply. Since my game was killed & I didn't get to see much of what this mod has to offer, I'll have to halt my curiosity and wait for v 5.0. Thanks again for giving succubus purpose and heart ? 

On 4/7/2019 at 3:09 PM, nanashi50 said:

What about treating them like longlasting summons?

Edit: If keeping them as followers, when the pets are unsummoned, are they going through the dismiss function first? Because that would make Nether Follower Framework stop tracking them. But that doesn't seem to happen.

Summons have their own host of issues. And yes, they are using the dismiss function defaulted from Skyrim itself. (You can check the source, it's included with every release)

On 4/7/2019 at 7:25 PM, Kamir Aurelia said:

So yb random papyrus math calculations, Im guessing you mean the stat calculation for hp/amana/stam?

I'm actually referring more to errors with multi-threading and the way Skyrim runs calculations. The fixes are for when something is calculating but a variable updates in-between states and then throws the calculation off balance, or when papyrus scripts are dropped do-to stack overflow. These cases are already extremely rare, but they do happen and these updates should makes it even more rare (or even impossible).

On 4/7/2019 at 10:20 PM, firefalcon68 said:

...Strange thing happening.  Every time I fast travel (just fast travel or by carriage) every soul pet I've ever sudden appears at the destination and I can't get rid of them...

Are you using any type of follower framework mod, like UFO or AFT? (Soul Pets aren't compatible with those mods and their behavior is unpredictable)

6 hours ago, Kamir Aurelia said:

Just FYI I seem to be having an odd CTD when teleporting to the succubus realm, and no mcm menu will appear (I did the sky ui refresh). Doing a new game here tomorrow to test and just see if my current save is just bloated or something.

if you have HDT physics installed try disabling it or updating to 4.6 as HDT was found to have issues with the succubus realm for some reason

So i cant for the life of me figure out how to summon any pets. i use the pet spell and the only summon option that does anything is to summon a random pet and i only get the dog whenever i do use it. ive checked the menu itself and i have access to multiple pets but nothing happens when i click on the idle/active button for anything but the dog. also cant figure out the soul forge it just gives em a popup that says soul forge description space and then nothing to interact with if this is supposed to be anything else i dont get it.