Bug reporting and questions.

I started a new game and tried setting the health cap which worked.  I then tried setting it back to zero which set the health cap to 100 but it started at 104.   So either the starting cap is wrong or messing with the health cap screws up your health cap is you letter disable it.

Also I might be misunderstanding this but I'm not seeing any regeneration of base stats.   I see options to turn off regeneration but they are all disabled.   The base stats only increase through items and fucking which sounds like the way it should work but then why would the option to turn regeneration off exist? 

Lastly could you or anyone explain the pro side of sexual entice and enrage?  The way they work seem to go against the idea of succubus that feeds off of sex.  I understand you can take abilities the negate or make state lost less server.   I don't understand why I would put points into making the spells less of a strain instead of just never using them.   So I'm guessing I'm missing a obvious plus side to these spells. 

love this mod, the only issue I have found is with the combat surrender system, its not good at detecting dead enemies, I kept having to save and reload all the time to fix it because the enemy would die  before the sex scene started, I wound up disabling NPC to PC surrender by setting the required values at 0. that way my character doesnt start trying to fuck a skeletal dragon or a dead bandit which tends to cause some... issues. anyhow as I said I fixed that one.... Ohh wait there is another issue/bug/glitch that is a little bit more concerning to me. an ally healing or me healing an ally reacts the same as damaging and causes a rape scene to initiate and sometimes even takes me to the succubus relm which is really annoying.

That is interesting, I haven't had any trouble with combat seduction.   It pretty much works just as I set it.   I didn't really care for the default settings but they worked.  In my current test game I'm about 12 hours in with no attempts at dead fucking from combat. 

Now of my followers have healing spells so I can really speak to that problem but  I will give them all healing spells to see if I can replicate your problem.  

I feel like I am missing something essential, but I can not for the life of me get anyone to submit? The spells doesn't seem to do anything and even bringing people (Or myself) to low HP does not initiate any scenes. I have turned combat seduction on as well. Is there some way to hump that I am just missing?

NVM: Turns out it just took several saves and loads and a good 30 minutes for Sex Lab to install. My fault.

ok one more issue I am experiencing, my stats are getting drained (the max stats) and now they are going down below 0 into the negatives, I have tested that this drain issue is with this mod, upon deactivating this mod the issue disappears completely and my stats stop draining away I don't know whats wrong but I have a almost 400 in each stat in the mod yet it drains me down to almost nothing having sex doesn't fix it, I just die please help.

P.S. no I am not using the succubus entice/enrage spells, just sex through sex lab & deviously cursed

in the MCM menu, under heart levels, all HP/MP/Stam are 350, under Status/setting it is the same under the base game skill menu it is MP 115/115 HP 334/334 Stam 197/197 and they fluctuate up and down too sometimes lowering to 7 or less MP/HP/Stam in the base game skill menu

Dose Violence absorb suppose to absorb target's heath cap ?  I though is passive should like drain spell that only effect on HP not HP cap ,but I found when this perk apply , the target health cap are also been reduced  ,that  makes this  perk even more deadly . Dose this suppose to happen or it's a bug.

20 hours ago, LunarRose7 said:

in the MCM menu, under heart levels, all HP/MP/Stam are 350, under Status/setting it is the same under the base game skill menu it is MP 115/115 HP 334/334 Stam 197/197 and they fluctuate up and down too sometimes lowering to 7 or less MP/HP/Stam in the base game skill menu

Hmmm the only time my states went negative was when my character was enslaved.   Nothing like that for you?

9 hours ago, gmirc said:

Dose Violence absorb suppose to absorb target's heath cap ?  I though is passive should like drain spell that only effect on HP not HP cap ,but I found when this perk apply , the target health cap are also been reduced  ,that  makes this  perk even more deadly . Dose this suppose to happen or it's a bug.

I believe all absorption from this mod takes from the cap. 

12 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

Hmmm the only time my states went negative was when my character was enslaved.   Nothing like that for you?

nope, I do not have a slavery mod installed at this time (none of them are working as well as I want them to at this time so I chose to not use them)

19 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

I believe all absorption from this mod takes from the cap. 

So every time I heal my followers , their lost some Status caps ,that's normal ? Any magic that can hit target will do  that ,I think the violence got it wrong

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

-SSE- Fixed Drain Kill should no longer kill NPCs when the player isn't involved

Glad to heard this.

And with this error in recent versions, I just can not summon the horse, but summon another animal. Used to use this summon horse, and had no need for any other horse, without this function, I felt very sorrow.

But got new problem, when I use magic attack to the enemy, my magika, health and the other are also drop down like I am attacking myself, was this intened, or somthing wrong.

Since a long time ago, use your mod in SLE from Ver 2.XX, this mod give me many convnient, with magika and health higher, no more worry about death, I can softly travaled in skyrim to do thing I like, and with the drop off the the perfect ognism, I can creaft and enchant very high value armor and weapon, no more admired to the orginal 75% enchanted armor and weapon from original.

When I use Cap Overload to 100000, the basic cap are float, sometimes goes to a very low level. And when arose level high to 50%, three value like magika, health and stamina are slowly losing, don't know this mod casuse, or the sexlab arose mod caused, but that mod seemed not affecting the three valus.But for now, it's an interesting playing way, before a battle, I must have enough sex to store enough three valus, or will lose too fast when using magic attack, even use magic light spell can casue three valus to lost 2 point.?.

If you had time, please check it. 

Skyrim Special Edition 2018_12_8 7_05_39.png

• 2 weeks later...

This mod goes well with my succubus race but got a couple question. 

The combat seduction feels kinda weird so I turned it off. So I'm trying to get hearts with spells and such but when I use them nothing seems to happen. 

Do I have to level up something in the MCM for them to work or am I'm doing it all wrong? 

Any help would be appreciated 

I think this is a pretty great mod for what it is. A lot of quality time and effort has been put into it, so given my curiosity I decided to do a playthrough with this mod.

This is probably intentional, but you could become a god very easily with this mod installed even though I very rarely engage in sex. I can gain a ton of desire per combat encounter because my desire rating is incredibly high (975). This desire rating is then converted into a ridiculous amount of XP as my XP multiplier is 200%. I think that the violence perk can turn you into a killing machine as well because currently I can absorb 300+ of each attribute per hit, which can kill almost anything in the game at my currently level (66). I had to reduce the MCM XP multiplier to 10% as to balance the gains, as well as adjust the health, stamina, magicka absorption caps to something reasonable for my level (50), and the maximum amount absorbed to 100.

I think this is probably due to a bug with the masochist perk, where if you get hit, it generates desire. Currently for me it generates 4600 desire per hit, however after battles sometimes I end up gaining 460,000 because of what might possibly be of because of how the script function OnHit works when it comes to concentrated spells like flames, frostbite, and sparks. Since each of these spells sends 10 projects every second (therefore generating an "OnHit" for every project), so it ends up generating 46,000 desire per second on my end. I have a feeling that a similar bug was encountered before, as that the absorb feature of the violence perk can only trigger once every second, so all you need to do is add another time check to when OnHit can be triggered.

The only real bug I've encounter is with the violence perk where it can glitch out an actor's health rating to negative levels. The engine can handle a negative health rating, as it corrects itself when damage is dealt on a non-script level, but that means them being immortal until you hit them again. This can be solved by making it so that you can't absorb an enemy's health past 1.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been building a little story with my new character, Beth. Beth is a stray Pet. She wears a collar, but discovered while staying at the inn in Riften that she was absorbing something from the men and women who assaulted her. Eventually, they started dying.. (I started out setting the mod to kill them all the time, but decided that was a bit unkind.) Beth has not been eating anything but milk and sperm, and only uses the mcm to occasionally check the heart menu and upgrade her drain power. The other loose items she finds on bodies she finds distasteful, and either leaves them behind or sells them if they've accidentally been picked up.

Beth has killed a lot of guards, but she wants us all to know that she never forced anyone to have sex with her. She was sorry about some of them like the mage in Riften, but did not regret most of them. She traveled from city to city by carriage, having sex with many, and killing enough to finally accumulate $7000 by the time she arrived as a level 2 pc at Whiterun (Whiterun lost a noisy Battleborn.. After a nice visit with the guards, she walked to Riverside and got involved with a search for a golden claw. After finding it she wandered down to Helgin in search of 'clients' and got involved with the main story. She's bought a house in Whiterun and adopted a little girl. What do next? Go be raped by old men? Stay home and play tag with Lucia? Decisions.

On 12/21/2018 at 3:44 AM, braed said:

...The combat seduction feels kinda weird so I turned it off. So I'm trying to get hearts with spells and such but when I use them nothing seems to happen...

Combat Seduction is more of slim-version of a submit mod, it's better to use another submit mod instead and just disable Combat Seduction. As for the spells, which ones aren't working? Any more info?

On 12/27/2018 at 11:29 AM, Blackwolfx said:

Is there a way to summon only the last soul pet summoned? I only use one type of pet and going into the menu to select them each time is cumbersome.

Not at the moment but I've added it to the to-do list! (it'll be included in the pet spell when I add it)

On 12/30/2018 at 5:05 PM, ClosetRacist said:

...I think this is probably due to a bug with the masochist perk....

That... sounds like it's breaking things...

Just for the record, it seems something is off with the Skeever pet. Even with Skeever animations installed, it won't react when I try to train it. Any idea what the issue might be?

EDIT: Also, as an idea, have you considered making a Live Another Life extension that gives a Succubus start option?

On 1/9/2019 at 12:14 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

That... sounds like it's breaking things...

Given how this is a wonderfully stable mod, it's not breaking the game, just the balance of it. I had to reset my perks as some of the perks were causing me to one-hit enemies and be absolutely immortal.

If you would like more information on the perks I used and perhaps suggestions on how to balance it (such as adjusting the power values of some of the perks), I would be happy to give them.