37 minutes ago, Gajitt said:

So i cant for the life of me figure out how to summon any pets. i use the pet spell and the only summon option that does anything is to summon a random pet and i only get the dog whenever i do use it. ive checked the menu itself and i have access to multiple pets but nothing happens when i click on the idle/active button for anything but the dog. also cant figure out the soul forge it just gives em a popup that says soul forge description space and then nothing to interact with if this is supposed to be anything else i dont get it.

if you go into the Mod Menu you can pick which pets you want to summon but you have to raise your summoner level to get different pets.

I've uploaded a new in-progress Developing build (4.7 DEV [5.0 in-progress build]), I think this is going to be my new release pattern from now on - I'll release smaller updates in pieces labeled as 'DEV' Builds. These builds will be less stable and most likely lack polish, so it won't be recommended to always use them unless you absolutely have to because of a bug or you just really want the new stuffs.

Some major things missing in this build - Soul Forge is still empty/non-functioning, Soul Pets can't be re-named resulting in some souls having no name at all (because Skyrim doesn't name them by default). Also, the potential to select which type of creature you spawn from a soul that contains multiple (for example, forest creatures will be both Foxes AND rabbits, or Draugr which has a bunch of variants) is something I'm working on but not 100% I can execute accurately.

Changelog for this one...

Succubus Heart 4.7 DEV [5.0 progress build]
- Changed. Succubus Heart no longer auto-starts and must be started using the MCM
- Changed. Soul Pets has been completely re-done to fall in-line with my WIP stand-alone.
- Changed. Soul Pets are now vulnerable to Combat Seduction from the player
- Changed. Blood Chips are now weightless
- Changed. Blood Chips value decreased to 3 (was 5)
- Changed. Removed spell cost from Pet Target Spell
- Changed. Updated Help in the MCM to include updated mechanics
- Changed. Menu Pop-ups now describe their options
- Removed. All old Soul Pets
- Added. New Soul Pets System
 - - Souls are 'replicated' by using the Pet Target spell on any non-unique character
 - - Replicating a soul will cost 50 Blood Chips
 - - Replicated Souls are registered as pets and can be summoned at any time as a follower
 - - Only one of each type (ActorBase) can be registered at once
 - - Up-to 25 Pets can be registered at a time
 - - If a Soul Pet dies they are removed from your registery
 - - Desummoning a Pet grants the player their invintory
 - - In Combat and Training pets will gain XP and increase their summon level
 - - At certain level intervals pet summons will grow in strength
 - - When pets are removed Blood Chips will be rewarded based on level (5 per-level)
 - - Leveling pets will level the Pet Skill which increases XP gained by pets overall
- Added. Blood Chips added to Death Drops (Randomly drops at different values, including zero)
- Fixed. Soul Pets are now 'mostly' compatible with follower framework mods (compatibility will vary on a per-mod basis)
- Fixed. Spells should now properly add upon update/new game
- Fixed. MCM should now properly appear on new games and appear quicker

On 4/9/2019 at 7:43 PM, Kamir Aurelia said:

Just FYI I seem to be having an odd CTD when teleporting to the succubus realm, and no mcm menu will appear (I did the sky ui refresh). Doing a new game here tomorrow to test and just see if my current save is just bloated or something.

Still not 100% sure on what is causing people to crash, I can't in any way reproduce the issue so I'll need more info from people to actually be able to fix it. As for the MCM, 4.6 has an initializing issue that's fixed in the new Dev build (4.7). If you want to stay on 4.6 you can try saving and reloading then waiting a bit, the MCM init even wasn't always running properly in 4.6, so 4.7 just forces it to run.

On 4/10/2019 at 8:16 PM, firefalcon68 said:

Using AFT...is there any work around to make it compatible with soul pets? (or some other mod that makes your followers essential and indifferent to friendly fire)

4.7 DEV attempts to make them more compatible, so you can try that out (and if you do please report back ^-^), tho the mechanics themselves have changed quite a bit. Making pets Essential will be a setting in a later build.

On 4/10/2019 at 8:29 PM, Gajitt said:

So i cant for the life of me figure out how to summon any pets. i use the pet spell and the only summon option that does anything is to summon a random pet and i only get the dog whenever i do use it. ive checked the menu itself and i have access to multiple pets but nothing happens when i click on the idle/active button for anything but the dog. also cant figure out the soul forge it just gives em a popup that says soul forge description space and then nothing to interact with if this is supposed to be anything else i dont get it.

The pets thing sounds like an MCM error of some kind, I may have messed up a variable somewhere, and Soul Forge is just incomplete (I just didn't remove the menu from the release build) so it doesn't actually do anything (yet).

8 hours ago, Kamir Aurelia said:

Well seems my stats just slowly drain down again. Is there a plan or an ability to removal all core stat adjustments?

I'm not sure if you're experiencing a bug or just not understanding the mechanics of certain options. If you're constantly draining you're either A) Above the cap shown in the Status MCM (Passives will decrease these caps, use Heart Levels to increase them) or B) You have Desire Drain enabled and you're above the set Desire amount.

If neither are true I'll need more info since I can't reproduce the issue.

Okay I have encountered two related bugs:

1. Used the Pet Command Spell to make a Giant Tundra Spider a pet. However in the MCM menu the entry for it was Blank and when I tried summoning that entry (entry 2) I got an Elk instead of a Giant Tundra SPider. Havent used that since.

2. after fast traveling home I had a Dragon and two Giant Tundra Spiders attack at my custom Home (elysium Outside of WhiteRun). The Dragon died as normal with no problems. The Giant Tundra Spiders were both somehow Set as essential (console Command IsEssential returned 1.00). I tried setting them as Mortal using the console command SetEssential [RefID] 0 and SetEssential [BaseID] 0 . Neither worked. I tried to Disable them and that didnt work. I tried reducing their health using the console as well as the kill command. I Tried entering another Cell then waiting for 24 hours. Then tried all the commands again. I tried starting from a previous save and fast traveling back. The encounter happened again and again the Spiders were Set as Essential. I tried saving and reloading as well as closing out entirely and restarting. Finally I tried the Console Command RecycleActor, this command produced a really fucking weird outcome. Both Spiders turned into Essential Elk and Ran off.

Through carefull disabling of mods I narrowed the culprit to this mod. However I admit I could have screwed something up. I am not certain if this affects all Giant Tundra Spiders or just those two. I wont be making any new animals into Soul Pets until I can figure this out

Succubus Heart 4.8 DEV has been uploaded. I've added in the New Soul Forge System so people can test that out and I've made some essential tweaks to Soul Pets. People will need to re-name any existing pets in the MCM since I'm using a new system to store names (so they'll be nameless). Some more optimizations are in-progress and may have broke the MCM in places (I didn't immediately see anything broken but I'm still warning everyone, just in-case). Also, immediately using the "Return To Last Entry" on the Realm spell after updating without actually entering a building will get you stuck in the old "Debug" Succubus Room (Will fix this in a future update).
Changelog thingy for 5.0 DEV [4.8]

- Changed. Updated Soul Pet MCM tutorial pop-up to reflect changes
- Changed. Spirit will now have more stock for sale
= Changed. Removed Slot Numbers on Soul Pets MCM
= Changed. Soul Pets now scale by Status Percentages rather than relying on difficulty scaling
- Removed. Death Override Mode no longer set status at 30%
- Added. 'Lose Blood Chips On Death" Option for Death Override Mode
- Added. Soul Forge is now integrated
 - - Accessed in the Soul Forge MCM menu, now showing a tutorial message on first entry
 - - Use Blood Chips to forge items instantly from memory
 - - To add an item to memory select an item from your inventory (using the Soul Forge MCM) to start analyzing it
 - - Analysis will complete over time however a small boost is gained when forging other items
 - - When Analysis reaches 100%, if there is an open memory slot the item will be added
 - - If Analysis reaches 100% and there are no slots available some progress is lost and Analysis will continue
 - - If an item is already in memory, doesn't have a name, or is a Succubus Heart Item it can't be Analyzed
 - - Items can be removed from memory in the MCM to open slots
 - - Slots available can be expanded (up-to 50) using HeartXP
- Added. Create Blood Chips from Health Cap to the Soul Forge MCM
- Added. Summon Most Recent Pet to Pet Self Spell
= New Soul Pets System Changes
    = When updating to 4.8 DEV Pets will most likely lose their names and need to be re-named manually
 - - Soul Pets that have no default name will be auto-named "Pet"
 - - Soul Pets can be renamed using the MCM
 - - Soul Pets scale their Status based on Level
- Added. Pet Dog Soul which adds a Dog Soul to an open Soul Pet Slot
 - - Also added to Spirit's possible items for sale
- Added. Pet Husky Soul which adds a Husky Soul to an open Soul Pet Slot
 - - Also added to Spirit's possible items for sale
- Fixed. Fixed losing gold with Death Override even when Lose Gold on Death was disabled
- Fixed. Some defaults that should have been disabled on new games
- Fixed. Succubus Realm 'Return to last entry' just returning directly back
 - - (Will need to re-enter an interior for this to fix itself)

Keep in mind, this is a DEVELOPMENT build and will have issues - so backup your saves!

3 hours ago, SimianJyhad said:

... 1. Used the Pet Command Spell to make a Giant Tundra Spider a pet. However in the MCM menu the entry for it was Blank and when I tried summoning that entry (entry 2) I got an Elk instead of a Giant Tundra SPider. Havent used that since.

2. after fast traveling home I had a Dragon and two Giant Tundra Spiders attack at my custom Home...

For issue [1] that's intended Skyrim behavior, NPCs are spawned from Leveled Lists and most don't have a default name, so Succubus Heart has nothing to name it (4.8 DEV sorta works around this by auto-naming them "Pet" and then you can manually re-name them). As for spawning the Elk, the leveled list is probably something like "woodland creatures" which would contain both spiders and elk. I'm working on different methods of fixing this but haven't figured out the best one yet. So not technically a 'bug', it's just how Skyrim works, and I'll be working around it before 5.0 fully releases.

As for issue [2] that doesn't in any way sound like something Succubus Heart would cause, at least not on it's own. Are you using any follower framework mods or anything that may try to re-spawn actors? Succubus Heart "destroys" pets when they are de-summoned and it doesn't have any effect on characters you use the spell on so it wouldn't be from the pet spell itself, I also don't have anything that sets NPCs as Essential except the optional option for "essential in acts" (which defaults to disabled). So I'd probably need more info about your load order and how this would relate to Succubus Heart.

My personal best guess is a follower framework may be detecting the Spider pet being deleted and then re-creating it with some form of defaults applied - this would also explain the, *admittingly hilarious*, elk issue. If this is the case you'd need to find whatever is causing it in the other mod and disable it and/or have a custom patch made for Succubus Heart...

btw gave the copy soul for Soul pets another try. this one happened somewhat hysterically.

Copied a Bear near Heartwind Mill in the rift.

Summoned it and got a Skeever.

Tried to train it and got teleported to Bleakwood Basin

Wolves now immortal.

removed the Pet from the Number 2 Slot.

wolves no longer immortal.

Might be aft interracting with Succubus Heart weirdly. Never had trouble before and Disabling AFT didnt clear up the issue. if you need my load List and Load Order I can PM them to you as I dont want to spam you or fill up this thread with needless crap. I will Update to the 4.8 Dev Build Tonight and try again. The only other thing I can think of that might affect the pets is the creature framework but I dont see how

On 4/21/2019 at 6:43 PM, SimianJyhad said:

...Copied a Bear near Heartwind Mill in the rift.

Summoned it and got a Skeever...

Wolves now immortal.

removed the Pet from the Number 2 Slot.

wolves no longer immortal.

Might be aft interracting with Succubus Heart weirdly....

Well the skeever thing is the same issue as mentioned before, since Skyrim spawns things from a list, not by a specific character. Teleporting is probably an issue with SexLab and some positioning code (been a long reported issue and I don't think it can really be fixed by anything, since it's Skyrim's math going haywire as usual), if it was Succubus Heart causing it the origin point would be in the Succubus Debug Realm, aka the old SuH Realm.

A copy of your load order may help me find something specific, but these issues seem so out-of-nowhere that I honestly have no clue. My guess is AFT adding the base actor to some kind of list and making it essential (it modifies the base of a character that effects ALL copies of them, so this would cause things to randomly be immortal/essential since it would make whatever base actor you copied essential as if it was a unique follower, this has been a known issue with AFT for years). But even with that, removing it from the Soul Pets list doesn't seem like it would fix it like you've stated. Is there any other mods that would make followers essential that you have? (as a side note, changes that AFT makes to the game are baked into your save file, so disabling it mid-playthrough wouldn't change anything. You'd have to start a save that didn't have AFT ever enabled.)

Follower Framework mods have always been super buggy, surprised no one has really gone in and made a good solid framework that doesn't need specific patches whenever something even remotely NPC related is added to the game... Regardless, on my end I can add a compatibility option for Soul Pets that instead of making them followers it'll just have a follow AI, however Packages in that form are pretty buggy and don't always work properly (which is why Pets are followers in the first place, they also can't be applied to all NPC types so some pets will just flat-out not follow), but it's better than having them just non-functioning or breaking games.

Hi,

Just had a look at your mod, seems to work fine so far... However the Death override mode does not seem to work on version 4.8 it just knocks the player down and nothing happens no teleport to succubus realm.

Have to disable this awesome feature sadly,

Hope this can be fixed in the next update.

Good mod hope to hear more from you soon,

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Not_Today_ said:

... the Death override mode does not seem to work on version 4.8 it just knocks the player down and nothing happens no teleport to succubus realm...

Yeah, found this bug the other day when testing some features. Not sure yet why it's breaking (I don't even remember changing this section of the code at all) but it should be fixed in the next DEV release.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Not_Today_ said:

That would be awesome,

Since the other Death alternative mods are no longer being updated or supported.

I just use Defeat and it works like a charm.

Also, @Spirit_Shard you may want to remove the Spriggan and replace it with another creature. Spriggan animations are next to nonexistent for some reason, I'm having a hell of a time finding them at all... For an alternative, why not a Vampire Lord?

A question or two, an idea or two.

Question:  

Console Commands- like increase xp, etc?

Idea:

1) Some sort of ranged spell, to cause a mass orgy, that you get to drain from?  I cant help but imagine causing some sort of mass orgy, and sucking the souls from the participants..

2) perhaps a modest increase to range...  He/she stands at the corner signaling me to come over..

3) go some cupid type thing...  Shoot a arrow- it does no damage, but it causes the two nearest NPCs to do the frisky...

Really enjoy this mod,   Even if - Molag forbid- you never work on it again, It is very enjoyable...and wrong....and enjoyable.... :)

4 minutes ago, sillybear said:

A question or two, an idea or two.

Question:  

Console Commands- like increase xp, etc?

Idea:

1) Some sort of ranged spell, to cause a mass orgy, that you get to drain from?  I cant help but imagine causing some sort of mass orgy, and sucking the souls from the participants..

2) perhaps a modest increase to range...  He/she stands at the corner signaling me to come over..

3) go some cupid type thing...  Shoot a arrow- it does no damage, but it causes the two nearest NPCs to do the frisky...

Really enjoy this mod,   Even if - Molag forbid- you never work on it again, It is very enjoyable...and wrong....and enjoyable.... :)

For got a question :)

Im possibly confused by some tooltips.  Me seducing <Target> causes my health/stam/etc to drop?  If so,  what do I drop points in to decrease or get rid of that drop?

On 5/10/2019 at 10:41 PM, Lucifeller said:

I just use Defeat and it works like a charm.

...you may want to remove the Spriggan...

Defeat actually has a pretty good reputation (tho it can be buggy at times) so I second that recommendation. (lots of people use it in combination with Succubus Heart I've found).

The Soul Pets System has been completely reworked for 5.0, you can view the changes in the DEV releases. (it no longer has pre-defined pets but instead you go out and replicate souls, or use soul stone-like items), so this has 'technically' already happened. (I'll add Vampire Lord to the "make a pet soul stone for..." list)

On 5/14/2019 at 9:08 PM, deltaDrag00n30 said:

so does this work with true armor and simply balance cause i nomly use them both in my game and am just wondering if they wold block or brake anything

It shouldn't block or brake anything, tho I'm not familiar with those mods so there may be overlap or something.

On 5/21/2019 at 2:08 AM, sillybear said:

...Console Commands- like increase xp, etc?...

Console Commands exist in 4.5 and below by using "Set ___ to ___" you can use "Help SuH_" to find them, they're all named accordingly. In 5.0 I'll eventually make a 'cheat menu' since console commands are a bit more complicated and require very specific knowledge.

On 5/21/2019 at 2:14 AM, sillybear said:

...Im possibly confused by some tooltips.  Me seducing <Target> causes my health/stam/etc to drop?  If so,  what do I drop points in to decrease or get rid of that drop?

There's a Passive you can level with BDSM points that decreases the cost (leveling it to max removes the decrease status effect).

2 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

The Soul Pets System has been completely reworked for 5.0, you can view the changes in the DEV releases. (it no longer has pre-defined pets but instead you go out and replicate souls, or use soul stone-like items), so this has 'technically' already happened. (I'll add Vampire Lord to the "make a pet soul stone for..." list)

It shouldn't block or brake anything, tho I'm not familiar with those mods so there may be overlap or something.

Console Commands exist in 4.5 and below by using "Set ___ to ___" you can use "Help SuH_" to find them, they're all named accordingly. In 5.0 I'll eventually make a 'cheat menu' since console commands are a bit more complicated and require very specific knowledge.

There's a Passive you can level with BDSM points that decreases the cost (leveling it to max removes the decrease status effect).

hate to beat a dead horse,  you recollect which one?  Im fairly sure Ive leveled most of them WAYY up.. but things still seem to drain from me..

On 5/23/2019 at 11:50 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

Defeat actually has a pretty good reputation (tho it can be buggy at times) so I second that recommendation. (lots of people use it in combination with Succubus Heart I've found).

That's great! I do hope the rework doesn't mess with leveled lists though? I'm not sure how you did soul death drops (Life, exp, etc.), but those worked perfectly, and I'm hoping it stays that way XD

Eh, I'm installing the new version anyway. Even if it's a dev version, your beta versions are usually excellent and with few bugs, so I'll trust it to work as intended. ?

Really wanted to get this great looking mod into my VR installation, but after half dozen trainings in helgen-keep with a skeleton soul-pet it seems like its not detecting the sex-acts.

I assume Sexlab_Light_SE (VR limitation) just isn't compatible :'(

New DEV version 4.9 released. Not much in this update, been busy with game projects lately, but DOM is fixed and pets should be a bit less buggy. New Passive added (Cap Excel) however it hasn't been fully tested, so back up your saves if you wana try it! (actually, just back up your saves when using Dev builds in general X.x)

On 5/24/2019 at 11:34 AM, Lucifeller said:

That's great! I do hope the rework doesn't mess with leveled lists though? ...

It shouldn't, I'm not editing any leveling lists at all. (Fun tid-bit, Death Drops are done using Succubus Heart's Dynamic Scripts in combination with an On-Death Event + it's own randomizer. Simple but effective.)

Also, thanks for the faith on my beta versions, I'm not nearly that confident in myself.. X.x

On 5/29/2019 at 5:36 PM, Meommurr said:

...I assume Sexlab_Light_SE (VR limitation) just isn't compatible :'(

Even if SexLab was working properly, Succubus Heart requires SKSE to function properly, which I think VR still lacks? Once SexLab gets up and running fully Succubus Heart 'should' work right out of the gate tho! (It's all just a waiting game for SKSE features iirc)

9 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Even if SexLab was working properly, Succubus Heart requires SKSE to function properly, which I think VR still lacks? Once SexLab gets up and running fully Succubus Heart 'should' work right out of the gate tho! (It's all just a waiting game for SKSE features iirc)

VR has SKSEVR but unfortunately things that use it and have a DLL need to have a VR specific version compiled.

Sadly its not just that simple as even SL-Light needs an additional VR patch to work, so I can only image the work required to get the full SL-SE into VR!

18 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Also, thanks for the faith on my beta versions, I'm not nearly that confident in myself.. X.x

If I was limited to only using one Sexlab mod, this would be the one. Luckily I'm not but you should definitely be confident that this mod rocks if nothing else.