Ark Survival Evolved - Amazonia II Mod

2 hours ago, lysdexic said:

I just got the game free through the Epic store.  I don't use Steam at all for anything, because I despise Steam.  I tried the manual install instructions, but running it through the Epic launcher doesn't seem to give any options to use mods at all, or I just can't find where in the various menus that it is at.  Any way to make this work without Steam?

What about ARK modkit? it is free too, just roll down while you on ark page in epicstore.

22 hours ago, puppeter said:

What about ARK modkit? it is free too, just roll down while you on ark page in epicstore.

It might work . . but it's 312 GB!  I don't have enough room left to install it.  Unless someone figures out a non-steam install or Epic adds mod support to their launcher, guess this is a no-go.

• 2 years later...

i have do that 

i have put that 

[Amazonia2]
SpawnMaleBottom=False
SpawnFemaleTop=False
SpawnFemaleBottomFalse

into (\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor) GameUserSettings.ini

but my game is totaly normal the character are totaly normal they are not naked and any button in menu has been add

why

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...