Ark Survival Evolved - Amazonia II Mod

There is now a new little problem when manually installing this. The mod no longer shows up or appears on the mod list in the menu. If you have a solution or know the problem, PM me.

Would appreciate all help at the moment.

Here is the steam page https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=937219044

I have attached the mod for everyone here.

The Mod is now available.

Mods.7z

Install Instructions.  Once you put the mod into mod folder

Go to \common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor)

Or

(\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor)

Open the GameUserSettings.INI

Add the Following ( ALSO Chance Choice to    Either      True     Or    False.   Youll have to figure out which works for you.

[Amazonia2]
SpawnMaleBottom=True/False
SpawnFemaleTop=True/False
SpawnFemaleBottom=True/False

10 hours ago, kurosag1 said:

thank you sir :) how do i install this manually ?

10 hours ago, kurosag1 said:

thank you sir :) how do i install this manually ?

Sorry about that, Ill edit the Top there.  Can't believe I forgot that.

Read the Op again. Instructions are there.

On 7/17/2018 at 10:07 PM, DeathBringer0xL said:

Sorry about that, Ill edit the Top there.  Can't believe I forgot that.

Read the Op again. Instructions are there.

edit

sadly it dosent work

i put mod files in both mods folders

then changing betwen true and false in config file but no luck :/

any advice ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

its working fine for me - thanks for sharing ?

I am new to Ark^^ but not new to LL - so question - are there other "Adult" mods out for Ark?

And a question from a rooky - what mods are usefull and nice? (i like my Ark nice and "sexy" - hihihi)

Thanks for help

Ava

14 hours ago, Avahashija said:

Hello all,

its working fine for me - thanks for sharing ?

I am new to Ark^^ but not new to LL - so question - are there other "Adult" mods out for Ark?

And a question from a rooky - what mods are usefull and nice? (i like my Ark nice and "sexy" - hihihi)

Thanks for help

Ava

This came from steam, and it is the best one on there so far. There are some other versions, fantasy and etc. but You would have to get it from steam. I had asked for this before on LL and Undetow, and every one was not nice ^^.  So I decided to make sure every one had it regardless. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 6:06 PM, DeathBringer0xL said:

Yes. if you put it in the right folder. It will appear in the mods menu so you can select it.

Where exactly is that mods folder? Because I have 2 folders with the term "mods" to them in the Shootergame directory.. One being \ShooterGame\SeekFreeContent\Mods\ and the other directory being \ShooterGame\Content\Mods\ and I have placed the mod into both mods folder, and hasnt shown up in the mod catalog ingame, and I've also edited the GameUserSettings.INI file to include the

[Amazonia2]

at the very bottom too

• 3 months later...

Is there any way to run this if I bought Ark through the windows 10 store and not through Steam? I do not see any way to open up the game through Steam now. I'd really like to be able to use the mod, but don't want to have to re-buy the game through another platform! Any insight would be much appreciated!

11 hours ago, zebra10078 said:

Is there any way to run this if I bought Ark through the windows 10 store and not through Steam? I do not see any way to open up the game through Steam now. I'd really like to be able to use the mod, but don't want to have to re-buy the game through another platform! Any insight would be much appreciated!

Does the steam menu option Games > Add a Non-Steam Game to My Library work for you?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 7:55 PM, Bub in the Tub said:

Where exactly is that mods folder? Because I have 2 folders with the term "mods" to them in the Shootergame directory.. One being \ShooterGame\SeekFreeContent\Mods\ and the other directory being \ShooterGame\Content\Mods\ and I have placed the mod into both mods folder, and hasnt shown up in the mod catalog ingame, and I've also edited the GameUserSettings.INI file to include the

[Amazonia2]

at the very bottom too

I have seen and found your problem. I am working on a work around for this at the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

i still like Ark - so i saw some drafts for beasty animations - does someone know is there any progress?

Conan Exiles is based on the same engine.... i so hope that there will be some nice adult Content... i realy like the feeling to be the only survivor and have some fun with the beasts....

Some pics of my little huntress... i soooooo love the dreads - they are way the best from all games - i wish there where some like that for Fallout4....

20180825020611_1.jpg

20180818224414_1.jpg

20180816033535_1.jpg

20180816010445_1.jpg

20180827022307_1.jpg

• 11 months later...

I just got the game free through the Epic store.  I don't use Steam at all for anything, because I despise Steam.  I tried the manual install instructions, but running it through the Epic launcher doesn't seem to give any options to use mods at all, or I just can't find where in the various menus that it is at.  Any way to make this work without Steam?