Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

What textures are recommended for a V3 CBBE body? For some reason I get a texture seam on the butt when using these converted armors and clothes that I just can't get to go away. However oddly enough it doesn't appear when not wearing armor.

What textures are recommended for a V3 CBBE body? For some reason I get a texture seam on the butt when using these converted armors and clothes that I just can't get to go away. However oddly enough it doesn't appear when not wearing armor.

the textures for the cbbe body are on the first page at the top i do believe

Are original armor/clothes conversions made for "Manga V3" or "DM v3" ?

New clothes are awesome btw.

I think most of them are made for Manga v3, though there could be a few DMs I'm missing. It's a bit hard to tell just how round things are when there's armour involved.

Hi, I wrote ADEC in the search filter and this page appear, the armors look amazing, so my questions are: 

1 What does it mean "Armor for manga(new Adec)"?

2 Are these armors compatible with ADEC Body?

basicly the old body was originally cbbe and the new body which ledo wanted to work on is adec so any armors he brings out are for and will be for adec

which may i say is awesome coz hes converted vanilla cloths n armors (not all of them yet but im sure he will)

I LOVE THE NEW UPDATE!!!! ^-^

:D

Only 1 problem:

My tbbp causes crashes.

I have the one from the nexus and the original, the original works but i want the butt bounce. 

So i activate the original with xp32 and that works.

Then i activate the one from the nexus and it causes crasehs :\

I think this mod isnt compatible with TBBP butt bounce yet. I tried almost everything.......

When i try it with the original tbbp it works, with both it crashes and only with TBBP butt bounce it crashes. 

I do have the previous manga body, and that one works with the current tbbp setting i have got. But the new body looks better (my opinion) so i really want to get that one working.....

Am i doing something wrong?

I think this mod isnt compatible with TBBP butt bounce yet. I tried almost everything.......

When i try it with the original tbbp it works, with both it crashes and only with TBBP butt bounce it crashes. 

I do have the previous manga body, and that one works with the current tbbp setting i have got. But the new body looks better (my opinion) so i really want to get that one working.....

Probably, because butt bouncing with Manga v3 body works for me.  I use xp32's v1.81 skeleton with normal rig and default option, and the bouncing animations off Nexus.  I don't know if install order makes a difference, but the way my stuff was set up the animations were there first, then the new Manga body, then the skeleton, and ran FNIS for Users at the end.

Is that of any help?

Probably, because butt bouncing with Manga v3 body works for me.  I use xp32's v1.81 skeleton with normal rig and default option, and the bouncing animations off Nexus.  I don't know if install order makes a difference, but the way my stuff was set up the animations were there first, then the new Manga body, then the skeleton, and ran FNIS for Users at the end.

Is that of any help?

THANKS!!!

I still dont know what i was doing wrong, but this seems to work!

Thanks bro!

ive been using the tbbp + butt bounce and it works fine for me but you might wanna remember to run it through fnis after installing the files because sometimes files like this dont work properly unless done like this

ive been using the tbbp + butt bounce and it works fine for me but you might wanna remember to run it through fnis after installing the files because sometimes files like this dont work properly unless done like this

I did that, but when i changed my install order, it worked. So thanks for the feedback ^^

Another question:

Whats up with that "add belly" ?

Does it means it works with the estrus chaurus mod?

What does it mean?

yes the add belly means the body now has the belly node which allows some of the mods on this forum to do what their ment to do ie give you the pregnant look

Another question:

Whats up with that "add belly" ?

Does it means it works with the estrus chaurus mod?

What does it mean?

yes the add belly means the body now has the belly node which allows some of the mods on this forum to do what their ment to do ie give you the pregnant look

AWESOME!!!!!!!