Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Would anyone be willing to combine all of his tbbp armors into one esp?(except the tera armors of course).

It's really annoying having that many esp's for all those tbbp armors in my load list.

This is all easily done through the CK. selecting the desired ESP and resave.

The worst thing is that no one has answered my question > <

So do not expect to update)

That I asked earlier

Ah I would expect realism, not just full body bounce. (It's really weird when metal bends with your bouncing boobs :P It just looks weird.

Wasn't that the point of TBBP? A more realistic bouncing than bbp?

Also the dementia has a problem with the 100 weight always being on. Please fix :D

Ah I would expect realism' date=' not just full body bounce. (It's really weird when metal bends with your bouncing boobs :P It just looks weird.

Wasn't that the point of TBBP? A more realistic bouncing than bbp?

Also the dementia has a problem with the 100 weight always being on. Please fix :D

[/quote']

thanks for the reply :D

If it's not hard to throw all the bugs better screens.

I'd say realistic like how you did the Sovngarde Steel Armor, where it bounces at exposed areas of the chest but the areas covered by the armor and the armor itself are stiff. Cloth-like armors could maintain more bounce since it isn't as stiff as steel. Armors like your Highelf_f_h16 in the tera pack should also have a good deal of bounce since there obviously isn't a lot of breast support there xD.

Awesome work by the way :)

As you have noticed. in tera I have focused on realism. That is' date=' the clother is support full jiggle, leather jiggle not full and plate - if breast visible jiggle only they. Plate not jiggle. And for this who use increase breast in skeleton have noticed inaccuracies.

Hence the question orient on realism, or do the armor full jiggle.

Thanks in advance for your answers

Quoted cause I missed it so others probably did too.

I love the Tera style, so the same should apply in my opinion.

Hey, for the original poster of this thread, or in general anyone who knows how. I would like to know how to modify these bodies with the clothes. obviously its loleasymode with CBBE body sliders for the naked skin, but how do I do it with clothes? If anyone wants to put the time to explain or post a site explaining id like to learn how.

ledo4ek, thanks for these awesome bodies and great armors.

I haven't been around for a bit so all this TBBP stuff is new, and looks amazing. Are the armors in the New and Tera sections for the DM Manga body? I looked through about half of this thread and didn't see anything mentioning which body they were for.

Thanks

Eli

ledo4ek' date=' thanks for these awesome bodies and great armors.

I haven't been around for a bit so all this TBBP stuff is new, and looks amazing. Are the armors in the New and Tera sections for the DM Manga body? I looked through about half of this thread and didn't see anything mentioning which body they were for.

Thanks

Eli

[/quote']

Unfortunatelly, Tera armors and Akasha dress are for manga...

I am a newb here and I just found this thread this stuff looks amazing. I have tried searching through the post but I can seem to find and answer. I want to install the manga/dm body and in the file there is 2 nif files. where do i put them to make the body work?

ledo4ek' date=' thanks for these awesome bodies and great armors.

Thanks

Eli

[/quote']

Unfortunatelly, Tera armors and Akasha dress are for manga...

Thanks Darky.

I prefer the realism too' date=' where the tatas only bounce where they're supposed to in metal and the whole lot bounces in cloth, maybe a medium bounce for leather style.

[/quote']

+1 to that - I love the "spillover" effect when metal armor isn't moving but the boobage is all jello.. love it.

Guest thunderiaz

I prefer the realism too' date=' where the tatas only bounce where they're supposed to in metal and the whole lot bounces in cloth, maybe a medium bounce for leather style.

[/quote']

+1 to that - I love the "spillover" effect when metal armor isn't moving but the boobage is all jello.. love it.

I absolutely prefer realism. Period!!

I am a newb here and I just found this thread this stuff looks amazing. I have tried searching through the post but I can seem to find and answer. I want to install the manga/dm body and in the file there is 2 nif files. where do i put them to make the body work?

They go in Data/meshes/actors/character/characterassets :) If you haven't already, you need to install the CBBEv3.2 body first. It installs the body, hands & feet nifs, Then add a skeleton model and an animation model (for the BBP) then the two manga/dm files. They will overwrite the two BODY files from the CBBEv3.2 body you installed. Should work then.

hello, nice mod, I use cbbev3m body and it has cbbe textures and skeletons, i replaced manga cbbe tbbp body meshes over my original body mod. But when i run the game it crashes, in the archive file there was only femalebody_0 and 1 file do i need some extra files as well and i checked the meshes in 3ds max and cbbe textures are not working properly so i think i also need textures for that body as well. Plz help me out here i really wanna try your manga cbbe tbbp body mod

I'll be grateful, Thabnks,