the a mod idea that will go great with sexbound api and a idea to update the api sexbound

shittyguy

the first idea is the staff for the staff. what i call "staff obedience"

how this works is interact with you're staff and you will get an option to have follow you or stay, if you pick "follow" you're staff will have a icon that will show up on the left like a player joining you, like a player icon you can click on it. clicking on the staff icon will give you more options from 'follow', 'stay', 'interact', 'protect' ,'return to ship' and 'inventory'. now how all the options works

Ā 

((1)) interact option

this option tells you're staff what to interact with. from beds, leavers, doors and chairs. this can be use to have a staff take a hit for a trap. this can also be used to have you're staff get in a bed and have sexy time with them or have staff on staff action.

---------------

((2)) return to ship option

this option is use to remove staff from the party. you can still add them back theirĀ  just at the ship

--------------

((3)) inventory option

this option lets you change your staff outfit and weapons and they an hold items. they can only can hold 5 different items, why 5 items so its not over powered

--------------

((4)) protect option

this option let you pick a target by clicking on to protect, like a npc for a quest you need to protect back to town.

---------

Ā 

and "staff obedience" does not just have to work with sexbound it can be used by it self for fun.

Ā 

2nd idea is more to make where you don't need to make a support for a races, now let me explain this idea came from texture mc potion bottles and it hit me, you know the color texture of the potion is grey, why not have the same thing for the body of the race for api and yes you do lose detail in the body if the race does not have a support. and api looks for the head in the race folder/pak. and look for a pixel color on the head for make a color copy on the body to mimic this image show what i meanex.jpg.fab2e7529101f6d780c51e3fe83454ad.jpg

if this is possible please leave a comment if you like or hate.

9 hours ago, shittyguy said:

the first idea is the staff for the staff. what i call "staff obedience"

--' snip' --

and "staff obedience" does not just have to work with sexbound it can be used by it self for fun.

Pretty sure you already suggested this one the other topic... and yeah, its not a bad idea, though the amount of coding and intrusive patching is sadly something that would make this mod hell to work with.

9 hours ago, shittyguy said:

2nd idea is more to make where you don't need to make a support for a races, now let me explain this idea came from texture mc potion bottles and it hit me, you know the color texture of the potion is grey, why not have the same thing for the body of the race for api and yes you do lose detail in the body if the race does not have a support. and api looks for the head in the race folder/pak. and look for a pixel color on the head for make a color copy on the body to mimic this image show what i meanex.jpg.fab2e7529101f6d780c51e3fe83454ad.jpg

if this is possible please leave a comment if you like or hate.

Now, here's a good one, but you're already late to the party. Starbound already kind-of does this, and this technique would be possible, yes. In-fact, it already is kind of used. If you pick a custom species that is not supported by Starbound, and try to initiate sex with it, it will default to Human sprites, but it will still recolor them to the specie's appropriate colors (Or at least try to)-- Though this is a far from perfect process, it works. Only assets we could use right now is to not have to load species's emotes and heads separately... Its not like we have custom heads for SB...

• 7 months later...

Archived