Ok, so i managed to get the mods for Sex, Pregnancy, Spunk, the whole kit & kaboodle working....   But i cant for the life of me figure out what button is used to start consensual sex.

Ive been through all of the menus for the mods, and vanilla game, and been reading the forums for hours in both technical support, the mods threads, and searches, and i have found nothing useful. 

I'm quite pitifully lost.

The vibrators and masturbation work, and i found the option "Sexout Spunk" uses to add someone to lust tracking, but nothing to start sex.

On 6/29/2018 at 12:24 AM, dborg2 said:

Sexout Legion has been merged into Sexout Tryout. If you are using a mod that needs Sexout Legion, that mod is probably too old.

Which mod needs Sexout Legion?

I've seen it listed in a couple of different mods but i couldn't find it anywhere.  Thank you SO much for giving me an actual solid answer!

Archived