3 hours ago, henrytheguy said:

I used this to give my follower bikini armor, but i cant remove it as it doesn't show up in her inventory. I started to manually remove all of it through the console and it when i removed the last piece a new set showed up. Is there a way I can fix this without reloading a save?

Absolutely, it's just an outfit that's been set on the follower. NPCs will always try to keep those worn no matter what.

If you're using a follower framework the easiest solution is to just see if it has outfit functionality and let that override the current one with something that works as you want.

There are also various outfit manager mods that can do the same thing. I think the "Manipulator" mod here on LL can do it too.

• 4 months later...

Hey LazyGirl, im triyng to find a mod to equip panties or bikinis on every npc ADDITIONAL to their existing clothing, rather than replacing their outfit completely. But I cant find any mods that could do it.

Is there any chance of having a toggle on this mod to leave slot 32 etc equipped?

3 hours ago, eicosa said:

Hey LazyGirl, im triyng to find a mod to equip panties or bikinis on every npc ADDITIONAL to their existing clothing, rather than replacing their outfit completely. But I cant find any mods that could do it.

Is there any chance of having a toggle on this mod to leave slot 32 etc equipped?

There are no commands to add or remove pieces to an existing outfit. You can just equip a new piece but since it doesn't match the outfit the NPC will remove it more or less immediately. In order to make the bikini stick this mod creates a new outfit and replaces the one currently active. So unfortunately it's not possible to just skip a slot.

If you want to add panties to bikini armor wearers managed by this mod it's fairly simple though. Open up this and the panty mod in CK. Then empty the LeveledItem list slot 32 for each of the armor types and drag-drop the panty there instead. 

If you want to dynamically add panties to every NPC regardless of what they're wearing that requires a different approach/mod to work around the lack of outfit piece add/removal functions.

• 2 weeks later...