I've found that some bikini Top worn by NPC occupying slot 52.

These Top which only used slot 32 originally conflicting with Thong now.

Did I make some setting wrong?

How to fix this?

Ps: I've checked in SSEEdit.These top only use slot32 normally.

Ps2:Plz excuse my Poor English.

17 hours ago, icedfire18 said:

I've found that some bikini Top worn by NPC occupying slot 52.

These Top which only used slot 32 originally conflicting with Thong now.

Did I make some setting wrong?

How to fix this?

Ps: I've checked in SSEEdit.These top only use slot32 normally.

Ps2:Plz excuse my Poor English.

Chances are it is schlongs of skyrim doing that, you would need to set the top slot 32 armor to revealing in the sos mcm menu, then more than likely clean slongified armors to reset everything, best bet is unequip them all as well before doing the rest.

• 4 weeks later...

NEW: Added option to scan/outfit all NPCs. WARNING  As with the manual applicator this will REPLACE their existing gear, If you have followers added by mods with custom wearables or decked Lydia out in an unique set of enchanted badassery DO NOT USE THIS

How do you scan all NPCs?

Can't get this mod to work unless I manually assign the outfits

TY!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 7:25 PM, DremoraDream said:

Can someone explain - before i download - how this interacts with SoS?

I see a lot of people saying they have conflicts... what are the conflicts? How is it resolved?

Lazy bikini has no conflicts.

This issue is SoS adds slot 52 to armor chest pieces (with slot 32), as the schlong itself uses slot 52.  To allow the schlong to show when wearing chest pieces (slot 32) which don't cover the groin, you either need to tag the armor with the keyword "sos_revealing", or check the armor as revealing when either you or a targeted NPC is wearing it in the SoS MCM menu.

For TAWOBA and Bikini Ascend 4nk8r has already produced ESP/ESL patch files which add this keyword to the applicable chest pieces.  You can grab them from 

If you already have an existing save you may need to reset all "schlongified" armor that SoS has already processed, again you can do this  via the SoS MCM menu.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:58 AM, Grummkol said:

Lazy bikini has no conflicts.

This issue is SoS adds slot 52 to armor chest pieces (with slot 32), as the schlong itself uses slot 52.  To allow the schlong to show when wearing chest pieces (slot 32) which don't cover the groin, you either need to tag the armor with the keyword "sos_revealing", or check the armor as revealing when either you or a targeted NPC is wearing it in the SoS MCM menu.

For TAWOBA and Bikini Ascend 4nk8r has already produced ESP/ESL patch files which add this keyword to the applicable chest pieces.  You can grab them from 

If you already have an existing save you may need to reset all "schlongified" armor that SoS has already processed, again you can do this  via the SoS MCM menu.

So basically, without this patch... what happens... no penis show up? 

I don't plan on having any futanari content or have my males wear bikinis, so i shouldn't need this patch right?

4 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

So basically, without this patch... what happens... no penis show up? 

I don't plan on having any futanari content or have my males wear bikinis, so i shouldn't need this patch right?

Correct, patch is only needed if you want to use schlongs for females.  No other reason for it to conflict with sos if your not attempting to put it on your male characters :)

On 1/2/2020 at 1:45 PM, Grummkol said:

Correct, patch is only needed if you want to use schlongs for females.  No other reason for it to conflict with sos if your not attempting to put it on your male characters :)

Even if you aren't using schlonged females, you won't be able to equip slot 32 tops with slot 52 bottoms in vanilla Skyrim without using Schlongs of Skyrim and the SOS_Revealing keyword on the slot 32 item (can be added via MCM or a patch like mine), or redefining the item slots for both items to be something else.  I did similar changes to the LADX armors.  Pain in the ass.  It's a more proper fix than just using SOS keywords, especially since you wouldn't need SOS installed for it to work, but a lot more work to put together.  More plugin changes, changes to slots used in the bodyslide meshes, building new outfits using the altered bodyslide files.

58 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Even if you aren't using schlonged females, you won't be able to equip slot 32 tops with slot 52 bottoms in vanilla Skyrim without using Schlongs of Skyrim and the SOS_Revealing keyword on the slot 32 item (can be added via MCM or a patch like mine), or redefining the item slots for both items to be something else.  I did similar changes to the LADX armors.  Pain in the ass.  It's a more proper fix than just using SOS keywords, especially since you wouldn't need SOS installed for it to work, but a lot more work to put together.  More plugin changes, changes to slots used in the bodyslide meshes, building new outfits using the altered bodyslide files.

Heh, I had started to do the same for LAD-X for myself and was wanting to throw the PC out the window at one point till I found you had already done that, so thank you!

I have another patch I'm considering uploading soon for both TAWoB and BikiniAscend.  The TAWoB patch is a hybrid patch from a modified TAWoB plugin that included Sexlab Survival bikini keywords for the BakaFactory modified version of Sexlab Aroused Redux (since SLAX development is still ignoring SSE users), but also had similar changes like the LADX slot fixes.  Someone else did the TAWoB slot fixes (UUNP bodyslides are linked in the Sexlab Survival description page) and modified the TAWoB binary.  I just took their changes, turned it into a patch instead of a full plugin replacer, and also changed all the bikini armors to Light instead of Heavy.

The new BikiniAscend patch is just like my old one, using SOS_Revealing keyword, but I also added the SLS_BikiniArmor Sexlab Survival keyword and made all the armors Light.  This means the BA patch still needs SOS to function, but who the hell isn't using SOS?

On 12/5/2019 at 10:55 AM, wg171 said:

NEW: Added option to scan/outfit all NPCs. WARNING  As with the manual applicator this will REPLACE their existing gear, If you have followers added by mods with custom wearables or decked Lydia out in an unique set of enchanted badassery DO NOT USE THIS

How do you scan all NPCs?

Can't get this mod to work unless I manually assign the outfits

TY!

Bump

• 2 weeks later...

Steel bikini bottoms were not showing up in my game and they were all assigned to tops in my game so npc's had double up with tops (just like my use of game) but no bottoms.

I fixed it and I also added breastplates to the appropriate pieces if anyone wants the esp here it is;

Edit: Working on lifting the nord/orc restriction if I'm successfull I'll post that too if anyone wants it.

LBO-Add_BPs_and_SteelT_fix.rar

Ok after some struggling I belive I have edited what I did not like personally (such as black briar mercs not having nord plate but steel plate instead).

So no Nord race restrictions, Steel bottoms did not appear on anyone and I added the breastplate variants (elven, iron, steel, nord, ebony and orc).

At least I think/hope this should be the right files I'm not sure where else CreationKit would'ave saved the script file(s) as it was not in Override (mo2) or any other usual suspect places I looked.

LBO-Add_BPs-Fix_SteelTs-No_Nord_restriction_fix.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
6 hours ago, hamletsdead said:

Any chance of making an alternate version (or patch) for compatibility with SunJeong's new TAWOBA Remastered (which includes all Bikini Ascend armors as well)? Love the mod, BTW, use it constantly.

Make an empty esp and name it the same as the original Bikini Ascend mod. That will sort you out. 

On 6/13/2020 at 1:35 PM, hamletsdead said:

Any chance of making an alternate version (or patch) for compatibility with SunJeong's new TAWOBA Remastered (which includes all Bikini Ascend armors as well)? Love the mod, BTW, use it constantly.

On 6/13/2020 at 7:52 PM, General Neondaze said:

Make an empty esp and name it the same as the original Bikini Ascend mod. That will sort you out. 

It's a little more complicated than that. The references for the BikiniAscend bikinis are different in the Remaster. Below I have linked a fixed version. It also includes the empty Bikini Ascend esp. It doesn't currently support the Nordic Carved armors added in the remaster because I know nothing about how to script that functionality.

EDIT: Directly uploaded the modified files to this post.

LazyBikiniOutfits for TAWOBA Remastered

Lazy Bikini Outfits.7z

3 hours ago, unshkblefaith said:

It's a little more complicated than that. The references for the BikiniAscend bikinis are different in the Remaster. Below I have linked a fixed version. It also includes the empty Bikini Ascend esp. It doesn't currently support the Nordic Carved armors added in the remaster because I know nothing about how to script that functionality.

Thanks @unshkblefaith, uber-cool of you to fix this overnight. Kudos!

4 hours ago, unshkblefaith said:

I wasn't aware of that. Thank you for the update. :)

1 hour ago, LazyGirl said:

Just want to give a big thank you to everyone that helped out with support and patches here in my absence , you're the real VIPs :) 
Didn't really expect this mod to still be useful two years later tbh

There are not many ways to get the stuff onto npc's, level lists are tedious as hell to make, especially considering how many items are in these armor packs.   Lootification would have worked but as far as I am aware it has not been succesfully ported to se yet, and I was under the impression from quite some time ago skyproc patchers did not work with se either, they needed rewriting, which have not as yet been done, though I have not checked how skyproc patchers currently work in se recently, so that could have changed without me noticing.

• 2 months later...
On 8/28/2020 at 6:36 AM, jiraiya22 said:

I see that this provides more control, but functionally does it do anything different from TAWOBA Level list integration? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19862

Functionally - applying the outfit to the NPC directly in game rather than editing the shared "base" version eliminates the need for compatibility patches. 
It also avoids the risk of newly spawned NPCs ending up naked if you should remove TAWoBA for whatever reason. They'll just keep using their default outfits.

So if you're happy with how the list work and don't need the additional functionality there's no need to switch

• 1 month later...