[REQUEST] Make a custom spell with CS

Hi, I've just rencently downloaded a nice mod that adds a "Demon-like creature" into the game as a piece of clothing (amulet) for decoration/fashion only. I have a little request, can someone help me with making a custom spell using CS ?

The spell I imagine should be simillar to the "summon bound armor" that's already in the vanilla game. However, I want my custom spell to:

- Last for 2 minutes.

- Give player infinite ammount of health (if that's possible; I just want the PC to be "cannot be killed" during the spell duration) 

- Give player damage output buff so that the player can kill (using weapons or spells) enemies with 1~2 hit(s).

One thing of course, instead of equipping the bound armor, the spell equips the player with the "Demon-like creature" that can't be taken off during the spell duration. To make this spell not so OP, I think it should have an After Effect like "Drain Fatique" or "Drain Health" for a set ammount of time (if any of that is possible).

Here is the "Demon-like creature" that I mention above, the very thing that gave me this idea which I would be so grateful if you guys can help me realize.  Thank you all in advance.

Spoiler

2146449854_Oblivion2018062618_50_05.thumb.jpg.1184e844449718105389b1723435a68a.jpg

1388087639_Oblivion2018062618_50_12.thumb.jpg.868323f68131bc7ac2fe224e29df4601.jpg

Not possible with CS ! You can not create new magic effects. ( but you can add the armor with a script)

There is only one armor you can summon ( with magic effect BABC ) and that is the Daedric Cuirass.

Or you can summon the Mythicdawn full armor. ( magic effect MYTH)

So you can not use your new Demon-like creature armor.

--------------------

You can create new magic effects if you have OBME  ( Oblivion Magic Extenter ). It is like OBSE but for new magic commands.

I don't like it because it made my game unstable, so I don't use it.

All your other effects are possible

Add more health: Fortify Health (FOHE) + 1000

No killable: Restore Health( REHE)  + 1000 ( every round/second 1000 Health restored )

Fortify Attribute (FOAT  strength) +50 ) !! remember 255 is max, and if you play with a uncapper Mod ( attributes above 100)  you should not  use "Fortify Attribute +100 or 150. If your own value is 157 and you add 100 with the spell you have 1 or 2. Above 255 it starts again with 0  or 1.  The same with skills)

Fortify Skill (FOSK  Blade,Blunt weapon or hand to hand or all  +50 )

And maybe a  restore fatigue, so you never get weak. (REFA +100)

With a script  you can add a new spell at spell-effect-end of your first spell... but too complicated.

Simple and better, the duration of  "Drain Fatique/Damage Fatigue" or "Drain Health/Damage Health" is longer as 2 minutes.

You can add Damage Fatigue -4 for 3 minutes (DGFA -4 )

And you have a the +100 restore fatigue for 2 minutes, so during the first two minutes the Damage Fatigue is not noticeable.

The same with Damage Health ( DGHE ) .  Damage Health -5 for 3 minutes, and you have the +1000 Health for 2 minutes.

But you can script your armor.

You cast the spell and the armor is add in the player inventory.

Then the armor will be equipped.

At spell-effect-end or timer end the armor is unequipped and then removed.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Not possible with CS ! You can not create new magic effects. ( but you can add the armor with a script)

Oh okay but can you show me how it's done? I think I'll start with a small script that equips then unequips the armor after a time set period

Thank you, fejeena, I'll look forward to it. Oh, in case you need the "demon-like creature" armor, you can go here to grab the .esp in case you need the RefID or something to use in your script. ( I don't think uploading the author's mod here w/ out permission is legal).

Erhm, I've had my take on the scripting part and tbh, it doesn't look promising. Here's what I've come up with after a little while of searching on the internet. Mistakes are bound to happen but at least I'll get to understand scripting a bit more after this, right ?? Can you have a look at it and tell me where I got it wrong ?

Spoiler

Scn MyFirstScriptTest

Begin ScriptEffectStart

Player.additem Possesionwing 1
  Player.equipitem PossesionWing 1

End

Begin ScriptEffectBegin
  REHE +1000; Make PC "cannot be killed"
  FOAT Strength +50
  FOAT Speed +15
  DGAT WillPower -30

End