VSPC - The fun RP Forge

Here we do Fun Role Play with our Succubi. First we introduce our Main char, after that we will see how we continue.

It is allowed to Use one NPC/Follower. Well, It's a fun RP, but we play with some small rules.

1. Respect the Char from your playpartner

2. No one kill or hurts hard your Char - No beat ups till bleeding (PP) Sexual Things are welcome

3. It is allowed when you use a Clock, a vibrator or when you play a Air Guitar, remeber.. it's a fun RP ;)

4. Try to write a minimum of 2 Lines, the maximum limit are 2 Paragraphs (10 Lines)

5. have fun! 

Important and worth mentioning:

In this Roleplay is a small different and alternative World-Setting. Succubi are under the mortals and they live together - mostly they are active on behalf of Dibella and are under her protection. But they're like Other Succubi, just friendlier and to be good hearted in their core

Sooo, i Start:

reginaava.jpg.90d2dbf51e2dd6d70ba7b4265621b828.jpg

Name: Regina from Azura's Plains - or just Regina

Race: Nord-Succubus

Eyes: green/brown (human form) Green reptile eyes as Succubus

Hair: chestnut red

Height 5' 9'' (175cm)

Succubus Skills - Seducing , various Dick size

Body: Athletic attractive. Femme

NPC: Lady Lucretia (succubus Student)

As Regina entering the Grotto, she saw two dead Sabretooth Tigers on the ground, or what was left of theirs. She was not alone here, she change her form, took her bow and walks carefully forward. "Damn. There you get a hint for many good animal skins and then I am not alone here. Hmm they're at most 10 minutes dead."  She turns away from the carcasses and follows the trail she can see as the grass has fallen off. Her fine nose senses a fragrance that her was not completely unknown, a smell that she tasted for a long time ago. So now she has to give extra care, during she reads the trail.

20180625194337_1.thumb.jpg.57f85bd61272b3fb0cee3cce43afc995.jpg

Carefully sneaks the Succubus on her heels with easy like a Assassin on flat soles. One of the easiest thing of a Succubus. She heard some voices and decides to sneak from a higher place to the voices from hiding. As Regina see what a kind of Persons are there, she can't believe it and her Succubus senses were right. There was an other Succubus and she smiles. She was not the only one, that walks around in Skyrim. She thinks whether she should show herself, or whether it is already too late, because the other succubus can smell her too. Regina decides to wait and she's watching the other Succubus and her 'Slave' ... she hate it, if somebaody say - I'm your Slave, Mistress... With Hidielle is this different, she is her Friend. Well for a Succubus it sounds Silly...

20180625201833_1.thumb.jpg.f62f0f84465ec3726732817ca91c8b2b.jpg

Regina was watching the two next the Altar for a while. She was a bit amused about their uncertainty and nervously seek. But she was not unfair, and she gives herself to recognize. *cough* "why do not you look up?" And she starts to giggle. She puts her Bow away to the back and she's waving with her hand to the two on the ground. "It is sometimes possible, that the danger comes from the Sky. But I'm not here to cause trouble. can I get closer?" She rises with an amused smile and starts to jump down. Oh Regina, curiosity killed the cat... very often, but she is sure that everything including the Succubus stays calm

20180625201800_1.thumb.jpg.467e18cc69122eaa695d7653a23c1e83.jpg

Regina winks with her green demonic eyes, but there was no hate or wrath - more friendliness. After Clara talks to her, Regina's reaction a warm smile and she says. "I'm not interestet for any Weapons, i am here for fur Pelts, and some ingredients for Potions. " Her eyes looking to this special sword, and she had to admit that the sword had his charm. "You can trust me, when i say this. And by the way... maybe yes, i'm a daedra" Her Hair blew in the wind, and she looked at the succubus a little more closely in front of her, not realizing that something is stirring between her legs. Regina close her eyes for a while and she perceived Clara's scent. "Hmm, such a young Thing." she says softly to herself, then she opens her eyes again and ask again. "May I come closer?" she registered her partner, watches him shortly and giggles again "Men...  I do not get smart out of  them" and her giggle turns into a laugh.

20180625212924_1.thumb.jpg.4ebd1f2901ee1d2bc5a370985a827283.jpg

20180625212555_1.thumb.jpg.29329700bf56e10df1483544aabe4aa9.jpg

"Some wolves..." repeats she pleased. "Fine, then these wild dogs will be a bit naked later." while she is speaking, she flicks with her tongue and she look to Clara. "okay thank you, It will not be to your disadvantage." Regina kneels and sits down on the edge, and a moment later she's gliding from the Wall.  As she stands in front of Clara, she realizes that her own cock is erect, grinning she means to her. "Ooops. it likes you." She presents Clara her dick proudly  and again she starts to smell Claras scent with her nose. "Hmm I'm probably not the only one here who has become a little horny and believe me, against me in ages, you're a Girl,  but that doesn't matter.  I bet you've not reached the Century. I'm right?" Again and again she looks to Clara's companion, who seems to be a bit overwhelmed, A succubus can be hard to bear, then suddenly two ... "Hmmm, heavy Armor... how unfavorable, I don't see anything." she points to Clara's scrotch with one finger...

20180625232152_1.thumb.jpg.f7ab46532bf0f799f9dddcc7b7ec2489.jpg

"Do not torment yourself like that. Besides, it would be a shame, when you would waste that. Relax..." Regina approaches something, makes a circular movement with her hand, an after a short while she smiles. "that is betterrrrr.... hmmmm, delicous."`purrs Regina exited, then she close her eyes again and starts to smile. Waht is happen? Regina done a magical move and Clara's crotch have no more hiding iron, cloth or similar. In short, she has an open crotch. Regina goes down on her knees an she is watching her wet pubic Area. "Your armor isn't destroyt, but now it is Perfect. But when you don't like it, i can close it again. And hey, no shame, you're like me, you will love it." During she talks with her, she starts to wank with her big dick. Just for a moment, then she looks again into her Crotch -actually, her head is now the right height, but she decides to stand up again

20180625232813_1.thumb.jpg.6a6f19cec7389174caf792f6f6608392.jpg

Regina stands in front of Clara, she grabs her cock and she approaches Clara's lips, first those in her pretty face, then after a while those between her thighs. The other succubus was just fantastic with her mouth and she was thinking of whether she should not kneel over Clara's head to do the same, either way Regina would have spoiled her, a classical sixty nine,  but she begged her to fulfill her wish. As she insert her huge dick into Clara's vagina, she starts to smile, because she was tight and wet. And by the way, she wonders if she have no or can not get a dick, but she'll pick that up for later. Carefully she raises her abdomen and lowers it again with a strong jerk, while she wiggles happily with her tail. She strokes with her red fingernails through Clara's hair, while her abdomen repeats it up and down again and again, actually fascinating that all, a hot gorgeousl woman is equipped with such a huge cock. Succubi are the perfect girls. "I hope you like it and keep your Sword, we both have our fun - together" regina smiles again and she kiss Clara on her mouth

somehow Regina realized that she was penetrating deeper into Clara with her dick than was necessary, so she made sure that she did not quite push the dick into her. When they kissed, she looks with her green succubes eyes in Claras, what a beautiful view, she thought. While she fucked the succubus, she pretended she was lying in front of her and doing an autofellatio, showing Clara her pierced pussy during the Selfsuck, spreading with her fingers her pussy invitingly, the other succubus would have to just dive in with her tongue, or she uses her cock. that's what she did right. and makes Regina more Horny. A succubus fucked by an other Succubus, single or both together. "Don't worry, sweety. "She moaning to her. "But promise to push your dick in me and I'm sure you have something like that too." Her eyes wander over Clara's face and hang on to her beautiful horns. And what she saw pleased her. "enjoy it."

20180625232908_1.thumb.jpg.28e01b4a0e4cf7b3ca242e960a307e15.jpg

20180626094508_1.thumb.jpg.dc24a8961bd34044657b5184fd6165da.jpg

"You little naughty bitch, you know how you make me really horny." Regina moans over Clara visibly pleased. "Your fragrant cunt nestles so wonderfully around my dick, I would like to keep you as a fuck girlfriend ... uuuuh ... yes tighter, suck with your wet pussy my hot cock! Yeeeeeah! Get ready to take my gift. Strengthen yourself with it." Regina smiles during she talks to Clara. Regina's cock begins to pulsate and shortly thereafter it pumps his Succu Cum into her. "Yes, feel the Power, drink with your pleasured cunt, before I pull it out and shove it into your sweet mouth, during i start  to lick your pussy with my tongue ... or your cock. hehe, uuuuuuuh ... Yessssssss! " You can see that Regina is having fun and as she looks to Clara, she hopes that she will come at her expense too. 

Finally, fucking without consequences, How do you feel, Sweety? What is of this Succubus' Name? I'm Regina." A light glow is visible in her succubus eyes, a glow of joy and lust

"First enjoy my gift, it curbs your desire for a while. She takes Clara in her arms and squeezes her Succubus girlfriend once, then she says to her praising. "That's a very nice name too, it fits to you." Regina Kiss Clara on her Forehead and talks again. "Before we continue, how are you feeling now? Did not I promise you too much that you will not regret it? hehe. " She leaves her free and is quite surprised, as many Succubi are actually solitary, but this young succubus had something about it that attracted Regina. She looked her in the eyes and saw that her sperm began to show its effect, because Claras Succubus eyes began to shine and she found since her new girlfriend has become prettier. She approaches her ears with her lips and whispers to her, "Would you like to continue? Yes, then show me something more of your true nature, after all, you know how I look like a succubus." Then she winks at her and casts a glance for a moment to her companion, who played up horny, while Regina had to giggle a little. "Look at these mortals ... you could almost feel sorry." and she starts to laugh again. during she turns on her stomach and examines Clara's body.

20180626094948_1.thumb.jpg.0ff43566da971b88927c3bbc0e779874.jpg

WhiteNinja was bored... only seducing, draining someone could not be the only goal in live... there had to be evolution, too... so she thought of enhancing her body for serious work... she wanted to become faster in flying, longer hours looking from above... the wind under the wings (*smiling thinking about the miles high club where she was a wellknown and respected member)... so instead focusing on HMS during draining she focused on her body instead...

after some trials there was a sudden pain on her back... after hours of enduring it, she went to a mirror

Spoiler

doubleWings_0002.thumb.jpg.56ce32b4f62fab645557b64f26b8cd2e.jpgdoubleWings_0001.thumb.jpg.a6550ef6084428e274c6d330a63b8df0.jpgdoubleWings_0000.thumb.jpg.48d23d4ade748649c1bd77f01145371b.jpg

her body had a strong bony structure and... she had two pairs of wing... NOW skyrim, beware... she is coming from above

26 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

WhiteNinja war gelangweilt ... nur zu verführen, jemanden zu entwässern konnte nicht das einzige Ziel im Leben sein ... es musste auch Evolution geben ... also dachte sie daran, ihren Körper für ernsthafte Arbeit zu verbessern ... sie wollte schneller werden im Fliegen, längere Stunden von oben gesehen ... der Wind unter den Flügeln (* lächelt und denkt an den kilometerlangen Club, wo sie ein bekanntes und respektiertes Mitglied war) ... anstatt sich stattdessen auf die HMS zu konzentrieren, konzentrierte sie sich stattdessen auf ihren Körper ...

nach einigen Versuchen hatte sie plötzlich Schmerzen auf ihrem Rücken ... nach stundenlanger Anstrengung ging sie zu einem Spiegel

Inhalt ausblenden

doubleWings_0002.thumb.jpg.56ce32b4f62fab645557b64f26b8cd2e.jpgdoubleWings_0001.thumb.jpg.a6550ef6084428e274c6d330a63b8df0.jpgdoubleWings_0000.thumb.jpg.48d23d4ade748649c1bd77f01145371b.jpg

ihr Körper hatte eine starke knochige Struktur und ... sie hatte zwei Flügelpaare ... JETZT skyrim, hüte dich ... sie kommt von oben

If lher now two more Arms grow .. then is she perfect ;)

Regina smiled as she saw her shapely penis, she licks her lips sensually and then says to Clara. "Of course we are something special." Then she lowers her head and reaches for her cock with one hand, then she starts to jerk Clara off. Slowly she licks the cock from the penis root to the glans and back again. Then she asks Clara to lie on her back and after she complies with her request, she climbs over her head with her abdomen so that the succubus knelt over her face. Regina made sure that she did not hurt her horns and then leaned forward again, lowered her head again and took care of Clara's abdomen. Gently she kneads Clara's cock and a soft moan came over her lips as she felt Clara tongue on her own cock. She smiles and crawls with her fingernails her scrotum, while she gave her a blowjob. After a while, Regina said. "I hope you like it, hmmm * gulp * * smack * ... * yumm * .." "You hear her smacking and she feels great, because that's one of her favorite positions, she does not realize how she does her Dripping pussy while trickling the succubus parfum over Clara. She could stay in that position forever ... "Hmmmmm .... you're so delicious!"

20180626153133_1.thumb.jpg.37a085ef40e3cead2bc7b134f7e2fb27.jpg

Again and again changed both the on top Position, because Regina sees both as equal, even if she was the clearly experienced and later, it was about the desire and not something else. When she was back up and visibly pleased with the fucked-out blowjob, she heard Clara's words and smiled. For a short moment she stopped the blowjob to her friend and said to her. "On my part, even your cock tastes delicious, I think we'll have a lot of fun together." Then she took care of Clara's dick again. She gently pushed him to the approach in the mouth, without choking, because in all these many years one learns to ignore that, before she slowly raised her head again to take out Clara's dick again. Again and again she licked with her tongue around the glans to tease her before she lowered her head again and swallowed her cock. But the best thing about this double Blowjob was that Clara gives her the same pleasure. She just loved this mathematical calculation 1 + 1 = 69 a magic Number for Succubi. Now she let her Fangs grow, so as to bring something more sparkling into this lewd  and kinky game. Her tail wiggles and she  continues with the blowjob, while Regina plays with her fangs on her cock gently.

20180626153142_1.thumb.jpg.22f799a922e018ef255993e78c800aa9.jpg

And now Clara will find again that Regina has both sexes, at the latest when her tongue a slightly sweet and salty noticed.. The elegant Succubus smiles, as Clara Starts to pleasure her sexy Booty. She leans forward, holds her hands on her legs, and waits to feel where Clara's tongue is making her way. "hihi, that tickels.... uuuuh, you're tongue is amazing...please go on. Just as Clara broke away from her, Regina was initially disappointed, at least her cum wanted to taste her once, but then she decided, today is not every day. She closes her eyes and lets herself be pampered by Clara with her tongue ... "aaah that's nice, deeper ... yes, that's good." She moans a few times and she is startled once, as Clara comes to her piercing. She was so sensitive at this point, a reason why she has this piercing on her labia, moreover, she still has her pearl, which only crave to be touched by her tongue. It's just gorgeous, Regina has not been spoiled so well for a long time. Only a Succubus knows what she does and what an other Succubus likes. Meanwhile, her knees start to tremble with excitation. "Yeeeeeeeaaaahssssss.... you little sexy Bitch. pleasure me!" she yells out with lust

20180626195211_1.thumb.jpg.03e883b022aafb3ca0ef57178349297f.jpg

After all the beautiful pampering Regina wanted now again, she asks Clara to make something feminine again, then she would finally taste something of her. Clara has been so busy with her sensual lips, now it was her turn again. She lay down to the side of her and Clara had her scented vagina again and shortly thereafter, she began to spoil Clara in the same way as she did before. Regina did not step over her head this time, but lay down beside her, so that Clara can retaliate when she feels like it. Be it with your fingers or with your mouth. Tenderly, Regina kissed her thighs, always a little higher, until her lips touched her lower lips. She spreads her labia with her fingers, gently pushed a manicured finger into her and with her tongue she licked sensual on her warm and delicate lips, from the anus base to her pearl, she noticed the twitching of her friend and she smiles, then She kisses herself again by her thighs and begins the tongue play again. "Sooo cute and warm, your scent makes me horny ..." while her degree flaccid dick straightened up ... 

20180626195311_1.jpg

With relish, she drinks Claras nectar, which intoxicates the experienced succubus, as if drinking a glass of good wine. After she has gathered a little she says praise again to Clara. "Although young, but a good year." In doing so, flicks her with her quick and deft tongue. She let Clara calm down before laying down next to her head with her abdomen, then she just said, "We're not finished yet, sweety." Now comes the supreme discipline, licking my pussy and licking your delicious pussy until Cleavage her own legs so Clara can take her head between her thighs before she does the same with Clara's legs, as she is not unfair,  Clara should start first, since she is aware that Claras cunt is still very excited from the last time, so she waits a while. But in order not to be idle, she kisses Carla's intimate area tenderly before Regina teases her again on her labia. In the meantime, she has made her dick a bit smaller so that Her scrotum is not in the way and she has free way for her succubus pussy craving tongue. "Soon you made it, I think that was enough fun for today, but first we lick us to the climax you're  so such a  dilligent Succubus, Clara." then she begins to lick clara between her legs. 

20180626225934_1.thumb.jpg.ef8ad69e6a59d4f8d4001899712ce9c4.jpg20180626230104_1.thumb.jpg.9aab65e44ed1ce23f6f462abcbb7ecd1.jpg

Regina raises her femininity to Clara's lips, she was good, damned good with her tongue and was just as good in that regard as Regina herself. Every time Clara teased her pearl with her tongue, her body twitched and a squeak crossed the lips of the elegant Succubus. But she did not neglect Clara's increasingly wet cave, and she gently teased at her pearl. A tingling tingled over her stomach, which stretched to the pedicured toes, because Clara had once again touched her sensitive spot. She smiled as she continued to lick Clara. But slowly the tearing in her body became stronger and through the movements of her friend, she could guess, that Regina was also on the right path. So both went on uninhibited with their licking game. It was not a competition, but every succubus pretended that it was, and both did well, so both of them were about to reach their climax, as the moaning was the dominant noise. "yeah ... * slurp * jaaaa * smack * faster! ..." Regina gasped to Clara and so was definitely Regina full of anticipation of the orgasm. She loves that vagina and her taste, she could lick it all day if it were not for Clara's tongue doing a fantastic job. Regina loves this succubus

20180626230033_1.thumb.jpg.9c6477380f181c541c361015e76845f3.jpg

Sooo, let's make a break again, bit earlier than yesterday.

I must take some new shots, before i Post again, and on the other side, it's slowly time for bed

I say to this Time, Thank you for the play, it makes fun (and it's a new expierience for me, to write in english)

20180627101354_1.thumb.jpg.d0263c4515b7eea5974ee0a0fdeb8a43.jpg

Breathing heavily, Regina lay happily with her head between Clara's thighs, intoxicated with the glorious orgasm and Clara's juices. Before she rises from the position, she takes in a touch of her beguiling scents again. She licked her tongue over her lips again and smiled more than pleased. Her swollen vagina calmed after a while and Regina was more than impressed with Clara's ability. She rises from the altar, stretches once and then says to Clara. "Wow ... you're a goddess with your tongue, I could not have done better." she puts on her sweetest smile, blinks once very seductively with her eyes and she raises her arm where she gives a thumbs up. "It was fun, I hope you feel the same way." She approaches Clara, sits down next to her and lets all this happened resumes.

20180627101704_1.thumb.jpg.3eea1f75a27018a6824343d0acfe19a0.jpg

Regina looks around and sees in the bushes, Brett was  somehow no longer among the living. She raises her shoulders as if to say - Humans are weak - but she felt a little sorry for the deceased, even if he was a man. "Hmm Clara, I would not mind if we meet here often, I like your presence ... especially your horny tongue." Regina starts to giggle, her tail wiggles happily and also with her head. Regina can be so strange, Just Lady, then a child. That's just her personality, no wonder the Jarl lets her go to Whiterun. That's why she is so fascinated by the mortals, they are weak but interesting.

20180627101510_1.thumb.jpg.0c74cf8f7194a320bd5db1fad80debdb.jpg

"well, these are the same words that Azura once said to me before she allowed me to stay in this world. I've always been a bit different ... hehe. " 

She looks a little embarrassed in the area, smiles and she gets up again. Even if she is a succubus, she has physical limitations, especially when Clara touched her again in a conscience spot. "And now, lovely fuck sister?" Looking questioningly at Clara, even if she would like to continue, but it is better for both of them, if they take a break from each other, not that they make each other dependent on each other, that would be fatal for the two Succubi. Finally, a succubus must also satisfy their hunger for mortal breastfeeding - even though Regina gets it bit by bit, that's one reason why she does not change and her beauty always stays. it is like the poor creature taught to fish, so that the being is always full, instead of giving it a gift. She looks at Clara and waits, what she has to say, maybe she has something else to do with her

20180628194940_1.thumb.jpg.1267d27979d121a5fc446819b544f6b6.jpg

Regina did not enter the grotto alone, because she had been visited by a former student and did not want to leave her alone at home. She would not be hurt, but she was not sure about Lucretia because she was more noticeable. After both went up the stairs, Regina said to her, "Stay good and do what I taught you." The red-skinned succubus nods. "Yes, my lady." After they both went through the archway, they saw Clara lying on the altar, seemingly willing, as she called Regina's name, over and over again. The two Succubi were also each a errection when they saw Clara's sexy clothes, where a big and excited cock stretched into the sky. After a moment, she coughed once to make herself felt. "Hell-ooo Clara, here I am again, I hope it's not bad that I've brought a friend, come Lucretia, show me what I've taught you, how do you greet each other below Succubi?" Shy, the young succubus steps forward and carefully looks to the ground. "Don't  be afraid, I'm here, now dare." Luc nodded and stepped forward ....

Regina smiled as she saw them both at the Succubi welcome. Her own dick swelled and became very hard, because she found it particularly sexy to watch her girlfriends having sex. As she approaches, she kneels beside Clara's head, gives her a kiss on the forehead, and scratches her red hair with her fingernails. Luc was doing a good job, but she gave her a sign that the older one is always on top. Luc understood and signaled to Clara that they turn around together. After that was done, Regina knelt behind Clara and walked her tongue over Clara's scrotum, then she said to her praising. "You look stunning today ..." Regina started to masturbate. After admonishing Luc that it's just a welcome, she volunteered and Regina took her seat, only to officially greet Clara. She knelt on Clara's face and her hand went to her magnificent cock, then she leaned forward and started to give her a blowjob. "I hope you are glad to see me, because I do it." Luc stood next to the other two Succubi and looked at them hot. Luc was pleased that Clara drank her cum, it was maybes not so good as Regina's, but still the sperm of a juvenile succubus is invigorating, especially if given voluntarily. Regina's sensual mouth wrapped around her friend's cock and let her tongue slide gently around Clara's cock and between her own legs, she heard Clara smacking. She seems this time really greedy to be on her cock, because the sucking was much more intense this time. "Oh clara ... beautifuuuuuhuul ... uuuuh." she moaned lustfully

20180628215026_1.thumb.jpg.422e9c02a915b8cd4fb713105a7fe3b8.jpg

20180628214430_1.thumb.jpg.965678fec352b708134b052f4c64b342.jpg

Archived