Orgasm via script?

Mad_Ax

I've finally come out of lurk mode to start work on a mod I've had in mind for ages, but I'm stuck at a certain point and can't figure out the best way to progress.

One of the key elements of my mod is a set of hostile 'flesh magic' orgasm spells that cause a targeted opponent to become momentarily paralysed and disorientated by a magically-induced spontaneous orgasm.

I first tried this in vanilla Skyrim and had 99% success using the Stagger magic effect and some custom sounds.  The effect was actually just what I wanted and looked really good.  The only problem is that (as far as I can tell) the stagger effect in vanilla Skyrim lasts for its own internally-determined length of time and there's nothing I can do to change it, which means my magic orgasm sounds are still playing while the targeted NPC is chasing me around trying to kill me.  Which isn't really what I was going for.  (If anyone knows of a way around this, either in the creation kit or in script, please let me know because it would save me a heap of time).

So I figured I could probably do this in script using SexLab - but for all my scanning of the documentation, I can only find ways of starting sex scenes - not of skipping straight to the end.

Is there any way in SexLab that I can target an NPC and fast-forward direct to the finale?

I know I could probably do this with custom animations but I'm a total noob and it seems like overkill when there are perfectly good animations already in Skyrim (even the vanilla Stagger would work for me).  If I knew the name of a 'standing solo orgasm' animation in SexLab (there must be one somewhere) then presumably I could call that from a script?

Any advice would be gratefully received, as right now I'm pretty much stuck on how to proceed...

I'm no modder, but maybe you just could try to use the crawling animation that Skyrim uses, when an essential character gets downed?

Send a person into stagger and crawling, and let him/her stand up again, when your sound finishes. 

Now that's a neat idea Mister X.  I guess all I'd need to know is the name of the crawling script to animate...  One of those things that I'm sure can't be difficult if I can just find the right part of the documentation :D 

Thanks for the input 

You might check out these functions:

debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "BleedOutStart")
                Utility.Wait(4.0)
                debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "BleedOutStop")

You could change the wait time for whatever was appropriate.

Then if you look through SexLab scripts, there's ways to call orgasms and cum effects directly.

Tyrant99, you are an absolute legend - it was the names of the animations that I was struggling to find.  You probably saved me several hours ?

I'll start with that to get going (I'm mid-playthru and the spell is functional, it just doesn't look quite right.  I'm using a Paralyze effect right now but it looks creepy having someone lying prone on the floor while the sounds of orgasmic spirits from beyond the plane of oblivion swirl around them...)

I'll search the SL scripts after that - it would be nice if the whole mod linked in with SL for added effects and stats :) 

• 2 weeks later...

You could also try parasite animations they are probably what you're looking for -  orgasm animation(s?) with i believe - single stages,so they won't take as long as a whole SL animation. It was made for the parasite mod but is a modders resource and as long as you don't plan to sell your mod, you should be fine using it. :) And at least from the pictures, they look like you might want to use them. :)

Archived