since the first is more traditional, in the sense... looking from outside (the world) into oneself... try the second...

it is (not only) technical... but it is strongly suggested to change lines, words to from another or inside a line, what is the meaning of this one ... also lot's of meanings... and to "top" it... alley is also (dark) backward way... or pronouncing it a little bit as "ally"

A kind of lip service.

Poor Sarah,  be hunted, homeless and now be humiliated. What comes next :(

i wish Regina could help her.

T

25 minutes ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

(I really should make a blog about this.. This really went on longer than I thought...)

Or you Start a new Topic - Stories and Role play

2 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

there is "no way" to judge, if someone is good or bad to read it... haiku is personal... first from the author... and second - more important - for the reader...

to show something, reading your first impression... a very sophisticated way, to put thousands of meaning into one word (haikus are more traditional using 3-5 lines and not "many" words), so you have "topped" it a bit...

but look again... there is reporting a situation... but, is it now dark? has your room light?... is chill like "hair standing up on arms"?... is night what we fear?welcome?embrace?... the author has also many associations put into his words

That's Interesting.  I just had some problems to understand how everything was meant. Till to the point it makes click in my head...

@NoxefuriomSobate

Wouldn't really fit in with this group since Sarah is actually a human... But that might change in the future possibly :D I'll expand on it a bit further before I release chapter 1 (I'm toying with the idea of day 1 - day 2 as well...)

oops... you're right. But when a Succubus is a (essential) part of the Story, then you can do that.

BTW - 

Edith....

Is someone interested in a Fun-RP?  I thought we could do this so.

Evereyone Post a Picture in the own Post, wrote  2-3 lines to the Picture and whoever feels addressed answers with a few lines of their own and another picture. Everyone can play his/her/its own Succubus, maybe one NPC.  It doesn't matter if your char is good or evil, it's all about the fun of the idea

Edit²

For the appaerance of Regina... i thought my Succu would be look different on your setup. Naturally i can send some images to you

11 minutes ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

In reference to edit 2: Whilst sending images would be awesome; I would however require 1920x1080 sized images with max graphics enabled in order to keep with the consistent art style.

That reso would be not the problem, but a higher res is not possible, My monitor says NO!

I can send you Regina's Racemenu Preset with .json .dds and .nif But IDK if it's work with you setup. xwhiteninjax got some trouble with my Succu-Drow

€dit

do not stress yourself. At first i create a writing place (Fun-RP Forge) and everyone introduces his char for the Moment, then we would have to agree on a fairly neutral area,just for the Images (it looks crazy, when one is in a Chruch an the other one in a Cave, sourrounded by Trolls

56 minutes ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

It could be like a road or field near whiterun or something of that nature; I doubt you would randomly teleport in people's houses (I would if I could... LOL).

Every good Succubus can do this, but a succubus with decency knocks on the door first - "hello, I'm your Succubus of confidence. I just wanted to say that I sneak into your dreams tonight... when it's okay for you... *cough*..." Nazeem... >.<'~> why we don't invite Taarie and Endarie... 3 at 1 Strike^^ Seducing them and let them do Dirty things in public...  hrhrhrhr

I think a good place will be this cave with the Garden (Talos Shrine) Bloated Men's Grotto - Cleaned^^ 

Hm... Hurts hard is subjective... :P Hehe no CKs/Amputations I take it?

I mean no beat ups till one is bleeding <.<' (hard PP) Sexual things are welcome^^

Hmmm... short question...

Who is Clara pleading for? Brett or Regina 

4 minutes ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

I'm such a rebel. I done 12 lines &_& Hehe

I couldn't fit it all the sex scene stuff (solo scene/npc solo scene) in 10 - Well.. I could but it would be description-less... (Booo!)

Archived