uuuuh... sexy Succu in Latex... yes that look fine. Just a zipper in the Crotch and here we go! ;)

The black looks better on her.

When you're looking for Corsets, there are some in  the Luxury Collection/ Blacksmith new years Gift. Midnight Breed is a seperate Mod with a Corset in different colors.

Hmm Latex... I would also like to

btw this is the Midnight Breed corset in White

Spoiler

20180220091541_1.jpg20180220093909_1.jpg20180220090745_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

die lustmord-Vampirrüstung ist auch mit ENB sehr sehr nett ... subtile Tattoos, die sich mit jedem Lichteffekt ändern, wenn man nah genug hinsieht ... vielleicht sollten wir (im Sinne von dir) eine Clubrüstung mit Succubimotiven erstellen in 2 Stufen ... voll bekleidet und Succubi-Stil

Oh, yes. That would be great. Succubi Style :)

25 minutes ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

I actually use a latex suit on my game modeled after the one that Selene's character wears

you found me out... actually I have Kate as followermod (as DEM-version and UNP-Version, so I am able to have both at the same time)... for demonstration in the picture I used the catsuit from the Devious Devices-mod

If thin armor or panties are blocking the crotch area I could re-texture it to fit in with your character's skin but be aware that such a change would also affect NPCs wearing the same armor (not a problem if only you plan on wearing it).

the magic of skyrim is doublefold... if you put your changed armor inside an own esp with CK, you are able to use both versions at the same time... and using different ID, names (even if the outlook is the same), would avoid the whole problem, too... (ok, now I am ranting, sorry... but this is always my believe sinces decades... don't think of problems, think of solutions... and... if you want a reference to this sentence, try to read "the sword of truth", first book of the series ?

7 minutes ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

zilvradrow (Kann nicht herausfinden, wie man während der Bearbeitung zitiert, ohne dass es in den "Antwortmodus" geht.)

Ja, selbst wenn die späteren Filme von Underworld zeitweise ein wenig fragwürdig waren; fast alles schlägt letzteres lmao.

Damn true... ._.''

The nun Wimple is a seperate Mod without Armor. Only The headwear :)

no worries, I am struggling with the forum-mechanics, the buttons, my ideas, my typing, too :-)))

solution: copy the part you want respond too, then go for quote... delete all from the insert and copy pack your part, you want to respond especially... .done... hope, this helps

3 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

no worries, I am struggling with the forum-mechanics, the buttons, my ideas, my typing, too :-)))

solution: copy the part you want respond too, then go for quote... delete all from the insert and copy pack your part, you want to respond especially... .done... hope, this helps

I will try it. 

ich stell mich oft dümmer an, als ich bin <.<''

@NoxefuriomSobate

have you ever, ever looked at my mod vampirsuccubusplaystyle? tried Akila, Rias with different outfits? as vamplord, werewolf, succubus with animated wings or Lilitharmor?... in and without nasty situations?... and then tell me about waifu again *sigh and dramatic *insert here what you like

my special friend Asherz2Ashes did outstanding work to create the ones... and if you change inside the mod Kurusu and Co via the "traits"-box (see the correspondending hint under "support forum"... you know, why I am not amused *grin

28 minutes ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

Nuns and latex are some of my fave fetishes.. Here's a thread with some pictures I did: (Has my old nun avatar in latex and a gasmask ❤️: SL Avatar Showcase Link

Ah, i've seen this Picture. I'm in the Same Club too. I like Latex too, but only wearing.. no BDSM. 

It is an interesting club and at this moment very aktive. Well, i am not a real modder, but it is nice to read, how other people play their Succubi.

In the first moment it looks nice :) When these wings only Potions (time limited?) then i keep my Succu Wings. They're perma, maybe not so beautiful like the Potionwings. When there's a option to make a retexture for the Succubus Race wings, it would be perfect. In the Night You're alone, no one calls you, no one dirsturb you... perfect ... carpe noctem ;)

EvilReFlex have made a Futa Cock, maybe a alternative

In this Point you're right. And other ones are static without animation...  as well the Tails, when you use the HDT tails, you have the problen, they spinning around.. terrible - someone said, they a like an NPC with an own Skeleton. I looking for a long time for a simple an cute Succubus Tail in colour of the Body Skin, but there is no one, what comes close. In the Spoiler i post a Picture of a tail what i mean.

In which part of our Planet do you live?  

I ask, because my head calls... go to bed ... 

Spoiler

sexy_kanuka_by_candra.thumb.jpg.7d25db79c5abe25244f33125740aeb98.jpg

sneak during movie-time.... nice work, magic with amor and feathers... the tweaking of the penzor-addon works for the player... try basis 1.2,,, and dicksize not greater as .045... after basis only lenght-parts up to 1... dicksize could be equal to first or become less, if you want it more realistic.... penzor for npc is (imho) a nogo... could be regulated in SOS-MCM... so your char has a unique (and fitting) addon... the rest is fine with the normal ones (the scaling for penzor inside SOS is horrible)... just my 2 cents

look at my playerchar... it is penzor... and it is possible to make it even smaller.... but since most animations will work without problems and only some needs a little "page up" or "page down" - keyhelp.... it is ok...  the real swords are also overdone :-))).. the best one for me is the katana... but to whom I am speaking... a katana and dai-katana is all, a ninja needs...

I need some time, to understand how the Genital Sliders work in the race menu.  only testing testing testing....

@xwhiteninjax

It's just an idea, when you play a Ninja Succu

Spoiler

or an Asian Succu Guard

VGS Lightweight Armor, without Panty and with (crotchless) Slavetats Tights on a Altmer - The heels are from Luxury... and the Fingerless Gloves from Bloodrayne

20171209102555_1.jpg

hehe, nice quick story.  Maybe this end?

After her revenge she retired forever, took a beautiful wife and gave birth to many little cheeky succubi ...

An other Picture Story...

The Friendly Succubus or....

Spoiler

10 Things about small differences between friendly and evil Succubi

1. Her true Form is the same as her human form.... and she's permantly horny

20180625104738_1.thumb.jpg.2d6c4b9bb83183ba7d1e6d938db2cde2.jpg

2. She ask friendly for sex... or beg

20180625104828_1.thumb.jpg.0fb8de4e1b6ca11acfcdf5783b1fcae9.jpg

3. She looks passive at you and waiting patiently for the answer

20180625104940_1.thumb.jpg.16eae207714701212e0225ecc3cd8200.jpg

4. She is thinking about, how she can persuade you

20180625105035_1.thumb.jpg.6f88477620407f4a27a66c01d0b3f4e3.jpg

5. She promises you, be gentle and careful... She talks openly that you want it too, during she is sadly and shy looking.

20180625105123_1.thumb.jpg.fac63a488bcd10ddc897372b7877d319.jpg

6. Otherwise she tells everybody, that you like Nazeem and that you're playing with yourself behind Ysolda

20180625105351_1.thumb.jpg.3d3c4df15de8437a64102764ee22c372.jpg

7. she picks friendly your used hankie from the Ground and say, here, this have you lost for a while.... hmm... female.... ❤️ ejaculation...

20180625105709_1.thumb.jpg.793fab5300089599d00f95fc5259c5b3.jpg

8. She is a bit stunned and more horny by your Smell, after sniffing on the Hankie

20180625110052_1.thumb.jpg.f25402066dde1a2977fdf069e4e44591.jpg

9. She throws the hankie away after you refuse to take it back, during you stare to her dick. You trust her and you say Yes.

20180625110321_1.thumb.jpg.507bd46cfa054d9e80de7d2adb4e2cb9.jpg

10. You and the Succubus gets to a Banditcave, clean it and have dirty fun. During the Act, she corrupt you partially - she won't kill you for sex... if you  should die, you're a villain with Bounty or you're evil and you earned it!

20180624233509_1.thumb.jpg.246f6ad65bc45343fbb71768a9cafb20.jpg

21 minutes ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

That brings up a ethical question; if the bounty was wrongly placed... :O

In that point, she would only empty her victim enough for him / her to survive and go to jail. She is not unfair :)

She can read a wanted poster ... DOA or Alive ^^ Of course she can talk to the victim ... to build up her own version and point of view

Another good idea / story plot with your Imperial Girl

In that case, she would help her. In fact - A pact with the devil ... um succubus;)

edit: Stupid Translator... alway i forget it, to switch back to english.... <.<''

At this point i remember a Quote from a old Film.

Fear me, love me, do as I say, and i will be your Slave.

So i played my Succu-Drow many years. Even if it is a succubus, the sense of justice is stronger than the craving in it. That all for a little pay... 

After all, there are people and beings on our planet who can be completely different than one would expect.

But BTW... Wonder Succubus... hehe sounds nice.

Molag Grunda an her other two Sisters are the daugthers from Molag Bal, and i remember alle three were winged twilights. But The twilights  would be associated with Azura. cause this is the reason, why i choose Azura's Plains, but let's get away from it. 

My Succubi are more an own creation, a mix of Georgina Kincaid, Aliisza - DnD Based Succubi/Tieflings/Alu-Fiends and different Mytholgies-  plus an own invidual personality with a few rough edges. But with all abilities of a Succubus. Mix an Angel with a Demon....the result is my Zilvra/Regina

1 hour ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

That's quote the quote ? - It's one of those which are open to interpenetration depending on the person - The best kind IMO.

giving my 2 cents again... then you are starting to try understanding... the way of haiku

The next rooms light

that too goes out - and now

the chill of night.

just for quoting:

Tsugi-no ma-no tomoshi mo kiete yo-samu kana   (*shiri, author)

or

the whole world

a friend

alley

looking forward to interpretations.... the first is shameless stolen from one of the best japanese haiku-writers... the second is mine

5 minutes ago, zilvradrow said:

Death....

maybe. I've never been good at something like that. 

there is "no way" to judge, if someone is good or bad to read it... haiku is personal... first from the author... and second - more important - for the reader...

to show something, reading your first impression... a very sophisticated way, to put thousands of meaning into one word (haikus are more traditional using 3-5 lines and not "many" words), so you have "topped" it a bit...

but look again... there is reporting a situation... but, is it now dark? has your room light?... is chill like "hair standing up on arms"?... is night what we fear?welcome?embrace?... the author has also many associations put into his words

Archived