• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

for some reason when I try to use this mod skyrim ctd whenever i play it and vortex says it intended for oblivion and incompatible, to quote vortex

"Luxury collection.bsa - is loaded by luxury collection.esp, but is intended for use in oblivion"

is there a solution? am i missing something? i've just recently picked up skyrim again so im not so good at mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/21/2021 at 4:56 AM, mchendo21 said:

Such an amazing mod. I wish I had the knowledge to fix the many color issues that it still has. If anyone would be up to doing it that would be amazing

You need to go through the plugin and double check the 3d index for all the armor and armor addons - I checked an old plugin of mine (which didnt have the fix) - but i did check the update to see how the fix was made - so i went through my pld plugin and made the same fixes - there were lots. Make sure you got them all. Thats the fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...