Revealing Maid for MedBod, plus head accessory

Revealing Maid for MedBod, plus head accessory

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims
  • Located on the Outfit category (hat on Accessory section, glasses slot)
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: 5275 (hat: 295)
  • 3 color channels (hat: 3)
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Some areas look “strange”, like the bow and armbands, under CAS; in-game everything looks alright
  • Had to decrease the textures size around 10%, this and your femsim proportions might generate texture stretching
  • Geometric patterns won’t match, everything else look OK(ish)
  • There’s a “discoloration” between the top and bottom areas, but this is because the original textures used different shades of gray. This is most apparent on bright colors
  • Armbands have a very loose fit, mostly unnoticeable
  • This is the exact same mesh as this one, means there’s very little clipping for normal simming and some depending on the animation

Notes:

• Originally I wanted to adapt Bonehilda’s dress to a naked mesh but only changing the textures resulted to be a PITA, so I archived this project for 3 years
  • After making my revealing mesh, and fixing the uv map, I just adapted the textures and the mesh from the back bow
  • The armbands came from AccessoryNecklaceEP7Choker, I just made several adaptations to textures and main mesh
  • About the maid hat, yes I know Traelia released one a loooooong time ago. Mine has a smaller headband that doesn’t interfere with short hair, it won’t conflict with hers or any other custom maid hat. Is also compatible with the hat sliders
  • This outfit is compatible with any shoes, 3d or texture accessories regardless of creator (me, EA, someone else)

Credits:

• Electronic Arts for texture and meshes were apply

• 3 weeks later...

JoshQ, I have a question for you.  I've been looking around for some cc female tops that use the nude mesh (with nipples) but haven't found more than a couple... basically like bra-less shirts or maybe a bra-less summer dress.  I started thinking though, that it should be pretty easy to do.  Is it as simple as making a texture for the nude mesh?

8 hours ago, loafkowalski said:

Is it as simple as making a texture for the nude mesh?

That’s right, drawing over the naked body mesh is straightforward, one caveat is if you’re using sliders to augment boobs size, in those cases your texture might distort.

Now, the way EA made the garments varies enormously, on some of them (like swimsuits. some of the underwear and basic tops) you can effectively replace their mesh with the naked one with almost no change to the textures. But the majority requires a lot more of work.

Making accessory textures like stockings, corsets, gloves and whatnot can help you practice and doesn’t require messing with meshes.