Do You Have This Mod

Phubecca

from mod type comment section

"Ported from Aubry MOD unknown author "in the field of rice MOD page other this author has plagiarized without permission in HP of the original author, who should have knew that the authorship of the forum another site.'s Authorship later because I have written or "... give credit.

Authorship is probably not going to issue a permit in the future."

So a port from tes4 it seems which someone has called for a pull down. Also it seems like the call for pull down came from another site not the original author because he's listed as anonymous so sounds like a load of bs to me. Try on the "What mod is this ?" thread someone might have it. Let us know if you find a copy as I'd like it to.

Anyone have this mod available' date=' or are willing to share it? I don't read the authors language, but it looks like it was pulled from Nexus and disappeared from there.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

So you may ask for the Vamp Dress. i would repost it cuz I have it but in the READ ME, it says do not post w/o permission, so I cannot... If you get permission then let me know. I will gladly give it to you if you do not have it.

http://www.loverslab.com/User-elecp--8317

Anyone have this mod available' date=' or are willing to share it? I don't read the authors language, but it looks like it was pulled from Nexus and disappeared from there.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

So you may ask for the Vamp Dress. i would repost it cuz I have it but in the READ ME, it says do not post w/o permission, so I cannot... If you get permission then let me know. I will gladly give it to you if you do not have it.

http://www.loverslab.com/User-elecp--8317

Scratch that! elecp is unfortunately not the original modder. The original modder is Krista and needless to say, it be easier to shit out a diamond than to get permission to alter a mod of hers. read her blog and you'll see for yourself. Very overpowering about her mods. But hey life goes on and there are better modders out there willing to share their stuff and let someone else alter it or change it in someway as long as they are credited for the original work.

@ elecp I respect that you went to her blog to apologize to her and explain the whole situation.. I give you props and respect.

Yeah I read her blog to the whole anti Nexus anti American thing really pissed me off. None of those idiots seemed to realize that Nexus is a British not American web site and the mod was pulled down quickly anyway. I really wish people would open a text book sometime look at world history from 1890 to 1950 and compare that with 1950 to 2010. America isn't perfect but we have made the world a much better place.

Archived