Male Revealing Robes v3.02

Hey folks! I was looking around for some more revealing robes for the men, and when I couldn't find any, I decided I would try making them. they're pretty simple changes (Cutting and pasting things with Nifskope, haha!)

As of now, they modify the Apostle, Monk, White Monk, Mythic Dawn, Dark Brotherhood, King of Worms, Mage, and Archmage robes. It should only apply to male characters.

This uses meshes used in Robert's male bodies, and Slof's Boners. (Though everything most is flaccid.)

Download link

Previews:

ibrR7unWqW1ox6.jpg

izYg4bXAUF1Ga.jpg

ios15N8HaDRsb.jpg

iburkoezl9yQD2.jpg

icYlkpA8TyswM.jpg

ibsmoBKhQDh4E2.jpg

ibvaEjsWJn7zY2.jpg

i4YcyfM9tW9wI.jpg

ijEdUtCp3iBwg.jpg

Changelog:

v1.00: Release

v1.01: Removed female variant of apostle robes, changed the .esp accordingly.

v1.02: Fixed texture path of male Monk and White Monk robes. The esp is now only required to keep male and female meshes separate.

v2.00: Added eight new meshes, as well as one optional "boner" mesh: Red Silk Robes, Aqua Silk Robes, Tan Robes, Green Robes, Grey Robes, Tattered Robes (Optional boner), Black Robes, Necromancer Robes

V3.00: All versions except for the monk and white monk robes now have "boner" variants, and are formatted to be able to drag and drop all of them at once.

V3.01: Fixes a bug that was present since the start, where the inside of the robes were transparent. Thanks to Movomo for that! Should also fix any feet and hands that may not have been present before, too.

V3.02: Fixed the Arch Mage's robes. Accidentally used the female mesh for the flaccid version of the robes, for some reason.

Alternate mod: Aoki on Nexus has made his own version! It doesn't have completely nude versions, but removing the underwear and replacing it with a penis wouldn't be hard. Shows more chest than mine.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43136/

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43045/

Vasher, you might want to take the pack down and delete the female folder and meshes from:

apostle

monk

monkwhite

And then put the pack back up.

You accidentally included both the female folder with meshes in them (that are the vanilla male versions of the robes).

Modding can be so much fun and yet such a pain in the arse sometimes...:)

Nice job on the modifications. It will make the males appear much more randy.

Those are there because the male and female meshes were identical in vanilla Oblivion. That's why the .esp is needed, so that the females don't have penises :D

(Or manly legs, for that matter.)

I could be wrong, of course, but that's how it was after I unpacked the meshes from Meshes.bsa.

Those are there because the male and female meshes were identical in vanilla Oblivion. That's why the .esp is needed' date=' so that the females don't have penises :D

(Or manly legs, for that matter.)

I could be wrong, of course, but that's how it was after I unpacked the meshes from Meshes.bsa.

[/quote']

Ok, I looked in the CS and here are the ones that "do" need a female version as both males and females use the same robe:

Monk robe - you already included one

Monk white robe - you already included one

Basically if you just remove the apostle female version you are golden.

Sorry for the confusion!

[spoiler=When you do and do not need an esp]

You don't need an esp "if":

1. You package the mod with folders to match the exact folder path of the clothing from the bsa.

Example: If the original king of worms robe was at "meshes\clothes\robes\kingofworms\kingofworms.nif in the bsa, then you would just need to make those folders and stick the kingofworms.nif in those folders so it exactly matches the bsa format. Basically it then replaces what is in the bsa provided you archive invalidated via bsa redirection.

2. Your clothing exactly matches the body parts of the original.

Example: If the original robe covers upperbody and lowerbody then your new one must also cover upperbody and lowerbody.

It can't cover more or less body parts than the original.

3. You are modifying a clothing or armor that already has both a male and female version "or" it has one version for both and you don't mind that they share it (ie the item is androgynous - like a robe for example).

------

Now you do need an esp if your clothing\armor doesn't meet "ALL" of the above requirements. If you decide to add shoes\gloves or to take them away then you need an esp to make the change to the vanilla so the game knows what it should and should not provide.

The esp is only for Monk, White Monk, and Apostle. The other ones don't need an esp because they replace the old textures.

For example, the apostle robes are located in meshes/clothes/apostle/apostlerobem.nif. The female robes are to the exact same location- So the esp isn't actually for the male robes, but for the female robes, since they don't use the original clothing path. (Since they didn't have one.)

I'll re-extract the bsa files to check, though.

Edit: Oh, hm. Seems there was a problem with my resources folder, then! The apostle robes showed as having only one version- I may have accidentally deleted them.

The esp is only for Monk' date=' White Monk, and Apostle. The other ones don't need an esp because they replace the old textures.

For example, the apostle robes are located in meshes/clothes/apostle/apostlerobem.nif. The female robes are to the exact same location- So the esp isn't actually for the male robes, but for the female robes, since they don't use the original clothing path. (Since they didn't have one.)

I'll re-extract the bsa files to check, though.

[/quote']

You actually can just look at the bsa with FOMM without extracting it or also look in the CS.

There are two robes for the apostle, a male and female:

ApostleRobeM.nif

ApostleRobeF.nif

They are both found in the same folder path you gave above.

It isn't a real big deal and I am sorry to have caused such a fuss over it. :blush:

Cheers,

Greg

I'm actually using BSA commander, I didn't know OBMM could extract :x

Just uploading the new file. I made a mistake with the file paths for the monk and white monk robes, so they don't replace anything right now, though they'll still work. I'll fix it tomorrow.

I'm actually using BSA commander' date=' I didn't know OBMM could extract :x

Just uploading the new file. I made a mistake with the file paths for the monk and white monk robes, so they don't replace anything right now, though they'll still work. I'll fix it tomorrow.

[/quote']

OBMM won't extract anything but Omod files.

FOMM (fallout mod manger) "can" extract bsa files for oblivion or fallout games.

I fixed the file paths for Monk and White Monk robes, so that the esp is no longer required for the male robes meshes. (Still required to keep the female meshes separate, though.)

Is there much reason to use FOMM instead of, or with, OBMM?

I fixed the file paths for Monk and White Monk robes' date=' so that the esp is no longer required for the male robes meshes. (Still required to keep the female meshes separate, though.)

Is there much reason to use FOMM instead of, or with, OBMM?

[/quote']

FOMM is not a substitute for OBMM. FOMM is the fallout mod manager.

The only reason to use it that I was pointing out is that it will open bsa files and allow you to view, extract individual\multiple\all files. It is just a better version of bsa commander. If you set your bsa files in window to use FOMM to open them then you can just double click on a bsa file - and boom - the FOMM extraction tool will pop up and you can go from there. :)

Working on getting some new robes included in this, and I deleted part of the hem on the tattered robes, if anyone wants to take a look.

Does it still look alright, or should I re-do it? It was mostly me hacking away in blender, deleting and moving things.

It's a bit harder to come by than other ones, and it appears on M'aiq the Liar, so I thought I'd have some fun with it :B

I may make more like this, or even a separate set of meshes with all boners. In the meantime, I'll include this as an optional mesh ^^

(It can be bought, admittedly, and does appear a couple times in SI.)

Uploaded 2.0, and I added eight new meshes, as well as one optional boner mesh for the tattered robes. By the looks of it, it will be pretty easy to convert (most) of the robes to have boner variants, since they share meshes (Just not textures.)

• 2 months later...

I decided to update this. All robes except for the Monk and White Monk robes should have optional files, which can now be dragged and dropped all together, rather than sorting by hand.

Note that they all have the "large" dicks, but I could make a version with smaller ones if people want. Don't know how it will work with the mesh, which was made for the larger dicks.

Yup.

It seems that only a few folks ever care about male outfits, probably almost everyone leaves their male armors/clothings alone. This will do.

Best if you play around with blender and create some more break stages..but fine.

Would you try male shirts/pants too? or even male armors. You may need blender for typical clothings, and definitely need it for armors.

It's not very difficult, just a bit scary to start. Take a look around the tutorials forum and seek your destiny.

edit: on reflection.. you may be able to make semi erect versions. then we have at least 3 broken stages for each robe. soft-semierect-erect lol briliant XD

I have blender, it's how I made the erect versions work. I'd need to use it again to make the semi-erect versions work, but it shouldn't be too difficult :B

Clothing is harder. I considered making basic versions like what I have here, but clothing isn't segmented the same way that the robes are. Blender would definitely be necessary, and probably on a larger scale than what I've done. New textures would probably be needed, which I don't have any knowledge of.

Looking at some of these.. Some do have "seams", which I could pull apart, make it look like the fly's popped open... I don't know how pretty it would look, but I can hack something together. Can't do it quite yet, though.

For male armors, we could use Slof's meshes? They're definitely revealing enough xD

(Then pull em apart for stages, that is.)

I have blender' date=' it's how I made the erect versions work. I'd need to use it again to make the semi-erect versions work, but it shouldn't be too difficult :B

Clothing is harder. I considered making basic versions like what I have here, but clothing isn't segmented the same way that the robes are. Blender would definitely be necessary, and probably on a larger scale than what I've done. New textures would probably be needed, which I don't have any knowledge of.

Looking at some of these.. Some do have "seams", which I could pull apart, make it look like the fly's popped open... I don't know how pretty it would look, but I can hack something together. Can't do it quite yet, though.

For male armors, we could use Slof's meshes? They're definitely revealing enough xD

(Then pull em apart for stages, that is.)

[/quote']

You did? very cool.

Vanilla clothings can be a bit tricky to make it revealing, as they don't have any base body nor are made to fit some specific body (they don't even match the vanilla body)

But you don't need to retexture them. If you managed the erect body to work in game, what else skill is needed? You can delete some unwanted faces from the cloth, copy the desired body, and yet again delete (or sculpt) the clipping or whatever troublesome parts from the body.

You may want to see what I'm doing and what break armor is. Some may want male BA for the sake of reality and immersion.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13518

The problem with textures is, if you look closely at the mesh of any of the "boner" meshes I made, the textures look scrunched. Similarly, I didn't think it looked right when pieces of the clothing were just cut out like that.

I've looked at break armor, but you don't have any example up yet, so I'm not completely sure what it should look like.

I'm working on some clothing now, so we'll see how it goes.