Male Revealing Robes v3.02

Exactly! Well it's not exactly breaking but who does care. =3

Here these are the glass armor in my thread and the origianl unbroken armor, respectively.

14430-1-1198432879.jpg

vav6vxk00apulkvbg.jpg

No retexturing has been done for this. other than the original author did I mean. I still don't understand why you have to apply different textures. (if you *want to then it's a completely different matter of course)

edit: uh oh. I missaid the screenshot order

I think it's a bit easier with armors, since they're in multiple bits. Clothes are usually just one. Buuut we'll see.

I was thinking that we would need to add tears, since it's cloth. Some seams can be pulled apart though, so that could work.

Edit: Oh dear. Not a lot of pants actually share the same mesh. Some do, but I haven't found any that share the mesh I used XD

I think it's a bit easier with armors' date=' since they're in multiple bits. Clothes are usually just one. Buuut we'll see.

I was thinking that we would need to add tears, since it's cloth. Some seams can be pulled apart though, so that could work.

Edit: Oh dear. Not a lot of pants actually share the same mesh. Some do, but I haven't found any that share the mesh I used XD

[/quote']

That's the hard part of the vanilla stuff. Actually you can make 3~4 stages within an hour once you get accustomed of it but the vanilla outfits are very... plenty. plenti enough to make you get bored and tired. That's the strongest enemy.

Unsurprisingly, I find exactly what I was looking for, AFTER I made it myself. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43136/

I advise you get that version, it definitely looks better than what I made. I plan to continue working on my blatantly revealing clothes still, but that won't be ready for any sort of release for a little while.

Edit: actually, mine has monk robes, which this doesn't, as well as the apostle robes. Still, that has better meshes.

Edit: Oh, monk robes. http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43045/

Nah what I want is the fact that they can be broken, not how revealing or how pretty their designs are. Your meshes are based on pure vanilla stuff and that's the point your files excel at.

Keep going on unless you want to convert that guy's works. Maybe I could contact that man and use his extra hand but it's a different matter from this.

On a side note. Would you mind if I pack your already existing files and put into my pack?

For male armors' date=' we could use Slof's meshes? They're definitely revealing enough xD

(Then pull em apart for stages, that is.)

[/quote']

Contact AlienSlof through her site. She gave me permission to use her boners for Setbody Reloaded (males only, she won't give permission for shota). One caveat, the meshes are outdated and no longer work with the latest Roberts or Room207 bodies.

I went ahead and adapted the meshes to fit all of the current male bodies for Setbody Reloaded. If she gives you permission to use her meshes, feel free to make use of any of the modified male body styles in Setbody Reloaded.

Nah what I want is the fact that they can be broken' date=' not how revealing or how pretty their designs are. Your meshes are based on pure vanilla stuff and that's the point your files excel at.

Keep going on unless you want to convert that guy's works. Maybe I could contact that man and use his extra hand but it's a different matter from this.

On a side note. Would you mind if I pack your already existing files and put into my pack?

[/quote']

That was addressed mostly at people who may have planned or already do use the files I set up- Switching to those meshes would look nicer for them.

And yeah, you can use them! These are the files I have on hand for non-robe clothing. Only lowerclass right now, and only a few, but some. I can upload semi-erect and erect versions too if you want, though.

I haven't mad much time to work on them the past few days ^^'

Cycled through 3.01 and 3.02 the last couple days. Movomo fixed the transparent insides, which was 3.01, and 3.02 fixed the flaccid Arch Mage's Robes, where I had used the wrong mesh as a base. (I used the female mesh, heh.)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...