Before I continue I want to say I mean no disrespect to sacrificial and his slow dance mod at all but, with seasons coming for I removed his mod from my game because I expected slow dancing to make a return with love day for seasons as it did in the sims 3 however, simgurugrant confirmed last night it will not be returning. I also removed sacrificial mod because the animation seems unnatural like you can tell it's a mod it's a little off the animation of the dance kissing and everything is all just off just like his fighting/punching animations in extreme violence mod, to get to the point I have a teasing sex animation i don't recall who it's by but i think it's called sensual dance and it looks very natural, my point is can one of these wicked whims animation creators, please do an natural looking slow dance mod it don't even need a mood-let just a slow dance mod itself that loops until you stop it. It's very upsetting we didn't get this from the sims team...again no hate or bashing towards sacrificial it's constructive criticism his animations need work they're not natural looking and these sex animations look like the sims team made them themselves so i know a natural dance animation can be done for slow dancing. 

19 minutes ago, SSGIRL26 said:

Before I continue I want to say I mean no disrespect to sacrificial and his slow dance mod at all but, with seasons coming for I removed his mod from my game because I expected slow dancing to make a return with love day for seasons as it did in the sims 3 however, simgurugrant confirmed last night it will not be returning. I also removed sacrificial mod because the animation seems unnatural like you can tell it's a mod it's a little off the animation of the dance kissing and everything is all just off just like his fighting/punching animations in extreme violence mod, to get to the point I have a teasing sex animation i don't recall who it's by but i think it's called sensual dance and it looks very natural, my point is can one of these wicked whims animation creators, please do an natural looking slow dance mod it don't even need a mood-let just a slow dance mod itself that loops until you stop it. It's very upsetting we didn't get this from the sims team...again no hate or bashing towards sacrificial it's constructive criticism his animations need work they're not natural looking and these sex animations look like the sims team made them themselves so i know a natural dance animation can be done for slow dancing. 

It's actually pretty tough to get realistic movement in something like this,

Trust me I've tried a lot and still trying!

The sensual dance you mentioned is by Amra72, the dude is some kind of professional animator and way more advanced than many of the folks here, it's a very pretty animation and I've been obsessed with trying to do something like it for a couple in love,

The other pole dance is a motion captured dance shared by Azmodan22 and not a small job to create by hand in blender with Sims rigs,

Mike24 is doing something interesting although it's a bit more NSFW and for a nightclub setting

4 hours ago, R-Lo said:

It's actually pretty tough to get realistic movement in something like this,

Trust me I've tried a lot and still trying!

The sensual dance you mentioned is by Amra72, the dude is some kind of professional animator and way more advanced than many of the folks here, it's a very pretty animation and I've been obsessed with trying to do something like it for a couple in love,

The other pole dance is a motion captured dance shared by Azmodan22 and not a small job to create by hand in blender with Sims rigs,

Mike24 is doing something interesting although it's a bit more NSFW and for a nightclub setting

Aww okay well I appreciate the reply and pretty much what I got from that is it's not a easy task, so I will have to just be patient, again thanks for responding :)

1 hour ago, SSGIRL26 said:

Aww okay well I appreciate the reply and pretty much what I got from that is it's not a easy task, so I will have to just be patient, again thanks for responding :)

Your welcome!

It's not impossible and it's something that does highly interest me for a while now,

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long, I'm not as clued up as these guys but I'm hoping I can make something nice in this area myself as the Sensual Dance is a huge fave of mine and I'd love to have it for the floor and not limited to the pole,

Will be taking baby steps at first lol!

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

Your welcome!

It's not impossible and it's something that does highly interest me for a while now,

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long, I'm not as clued up as these guys but I'm hoping I can make something nice in this area myself as the Sensual Dance is a huge fave of mine and I'd love to have it for the floor and not limited to the pole,

Will be taking baby steps at first lol!

Well your animations are amazing so i believe :) hopefully the sims team eventually add it in as well though..

• 10 months later...

I have Wicked Whims for Sims 4 & Amra72's animations downloaded & working. I see the "Sensual Dance" under Sex options where it merely mentions "custom location". I want to see it but have no idea what this custom location is. I've tried clicking on Self Sim, Other Sim, Floor, Dance Floor, Dance Pole. Does anyone know what the custom location is to play the Sensual Dance animation?
Edit: The Dance Pole I use is from "Hoe It Up" Mod, it just occurred to me: Does Amra72 have a unique Dance Pole required for this? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

35 minutes ago, Jules Demon said:

I have Wicked Whims for Sims 4 & Amra72's animations downloaded & working. I see the "Sensual Dance" under Sex options where it merely mentions "custom location". I want to see it but have no idea what this custom location is. I've tried clicking on Self Sim, Other Sim, Floor, Dance Floor, Dance Pole. Does anyone know what the custom location is to play the Sensual Dance animation?
Edit: The Dance Pole I use is from "Hoe It Up" Mod, it just occurred to me: Does Amra72 have a unique Dance Pole required for this? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hey! 

The pole you need to use is by Azmodan22 ?

On 6/9/2018 at 1:28 AM, SassyVampireGirl said:

Well your animations are amazing so i believe :) hopefully the sims team eventually add it in as well though..

Funny thing this post getting a bump! 

I recently have been practicing my own sensual dancing and will be making one for a couple very soon ?

Thanks for your lovely comment and for having faith in me! 

tease.gif

20 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Funny thing this post getting a bump! 

I recently have been practicing my own sensual dancing and will be making one for a couple very soon ?

Thanks for your lovely comment and for having faith in me! 

tease.gif

Awww no problem i cant wait for it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived