Oblivion | YouTube 2018

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself here. In 2008 when I first got my hands on the Xbox 360, my first game was Oblivion. That was an amazing experience, which I continue to relive and enhance today through modding ever since 2015. Skyrim and Fallout are another of my favorites; however, Oblivion holds the most special place in my heart, especially with its stronger writing, etc. To spice things up, in 2017 I created a YouTube channel dedicated to showcasing Oblivion mods. It would mean a lot to me for more people to have a look, and most importantly subscribe.

Here's my latest upload: 

LIGHT Mods is focused on showcasing mods for TES IV: Oblivion.

Everything is done in a way to be easily distinguished from similar channels: presentation, artstyle, audio.

Mod suggestions from all sites are welcome as long as they're appropriate for YouTube's guidelines.

Hi Light, it's great to see you here! As you probably know I'm a big fan of Oblivion too and I already subscribed to your channel. I love you mod showcases, you surpassed yourself with the one dedicated to Chakaru's mods and can't wait for the next video to come out. Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, Room207 said:

Hi Light, it's great to see you here! As you probably know I'm a big fan of Oblivion too and I already subscribed to your channel. I love you mod showcases, you surpassed yourself with the one dedicated to Chakaru's mods and can't wait for the next video to come out. Keep up the good work!

Much appreciated friend.

1 hour ago, Prometeus5879 said:

I started my journey with Morrowind way back. Now I still play a lot of Skyrim and Fallout 4. Everyone that keeps these games alive by creating mods or other content get's my :thumbsup: and a subscription.

Thanks! I feel the same way.

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

My fat bloated Oblivion is soooo modded that I wonder how it takes-off at all.

:classic_laugh:

Same build since....hmmmm...2011. Doubt I could repeat it if I tried. 

I subscribed to assist your channel.

Thanks! If you need any help with having a stable heavily modded setup for Oblivion, I'm here.

Archived