18 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Under SexLab MCM > Animation Settings, make sure the Disable Starting Teleport is unchecked. This option tries to have actors approach each other rather than teleport, but it's not very reliable with creatures. If you want to leave this option on, then an animation should eventually start after a lot of jostling, but it can take a while.

If this is not the problem, then I'd need to see a papyrus log for a session in which Aroused Creatures MCM > Debug is enabled and the issue is encountered.

I have already uncheck the Disable Starting Teleport but still same. Where can I get the Papyrus Log ?

2 hours ago, sonory13 said:

When I enable the debug, I still didnt see any notification about something error., But here is my Papyrus log

Try increasing the PC / NPC Auto Settings > Pursuit > Capture Radius. This is the distance that the creature must be from their target for a pursuit to complete.

There is a perk mod in there that is continuously generating errors. This could be slowing things down.

4 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Try increasing the PC / NPC Auto Settings > Pursuit > Capture Radius. This is the distance that the creature must be from their target for a pursuit to complete.

There is a perk mod in there that is continuously generating errors. This could be slowing things down.

i have already increase the Capture Radius to 55 Feet or 100, still didnt work xD

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log

Edited by sonory13
2 hours ago, sonory13 said:

i have already increase the Capture Radius to 55 Feet or 100, still didnt work xD

AC is not generating any errors at all, so this is not a script issue.

In the previous log, I could see the pursuit starting and timing out. But there is no indication of why the pursuit did not end as expected (presuming that the two actors were close enough at the end).

Make sure that nothing is overriding AC. Try in a new game, this might be a problem with the current save. Try a fresh installation of the mod.

6 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

AC is not generating any errors at all, so this is not a script issue.

In the previous log, I could see the pursuit starting and timing out. But there is no indication of why the pursuit did not end as expected (presuming that the two actors were close enough at the end).

Make sure that nothing is overriding AC. Try in a new game, this might be a problem with the current save. Try a fresh installation of the mod.

This is a New Game btw, but it's ok, thanks a lot for your help xD

5 hours ago, Miss Corruption said:

I'm back, bringing unfortunate news. It would appear that SLAC doesn't work with P+, only if you invite creatures using the hotkey. I've attached a papyrus log and essentially what I did was stand in front of a male horse and set it's arousel to 100, then waited.

The feature that is blocking this in the current version is creature race filtering. AC pulls the races with animations from the SL internals. P+ uses an entirely different system.

To see where this affects AC, search for "sslCreatureAnimationSlots" in slac_Config.psc and slac_Utility.psc.

Since invite is working, it's only the check for allowed creature races that is blocking right now. So for a quick fix you could comment out the code in the slacConfig.AllowedCreatureRace(), slacConfig.AllowedCreatureActor(), slacConfig.AllowedCreatureActorAll(), and slacConfig.AllowedCreatureActorAny()functions and have them all just return True. This will likely result in failed engagements for races without animations. This will also mess up the Allowed Creatures MCM, and make it pointless.

For a more comprehensive fix, we would need to completely replace the code using sslCreatureAnimationSlots to use the P+ system.

Edit: Just spotted another problem. It seems P+ also returns a 0/1 int for creature sex, rather than the usual 2/3 that we get from regular SL. While sensible, this is going to affect mods expecting the old values. A "quick" fix for this might be to convert all tests for creature sex to moduli, i.e. SexLab.GetGender() % 2 == 0 for male, and SexLab.GetGender() % 2 == 1 for female.

Edited by Sailing Rebel
5 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The feature that is blocking this in the current version is creature race filtering. AC pulls the races with animations from the SL internals. P+ uses an entirely different system.

To see where this affects AC, search for "sslCreatureAnimationSlots" in slac_Config.psc and slac_Utility.psc.

Since invite is working, it's only the check for allowed creature races that is blocking right now. So for a quick fix you could comment out the code in the slacConfig.AllowedCreatureRace(), slacConfig.AllowedCreatureActor(), slacConfig.AllowedCreatureActorAll(), and slacConfig.AllowedCreatureActorAny()functions and have them all just return True. This will likely result in failed engagements for races without animations. This will also mess up the Allowed Creatures MCM, and make it pointless.

For a more comprehensive fix, we would need to completely replace the code using sslCreatureAnimationSlots to use the P+ system.

Edit: Just spotted another problem. It seems P+ also returns a 0/1 int for creature sex, rather than the usual 2/3 that we get from regular SL. While sensible, this is going to affect mods expecting the old values. A "quick" fix for this might be to convert all tests for creature sex to moduli, i.e. SexLab.GetGender() % 2 == 0 for male, and SexLab.GetGender() % 2 == 1 for female.

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation! If I remember correctly, P+ doesn't separate creature slots and human slots, but I'll gave to ask Scrab to be sure. It might also be better to switch to `SexLab.GetSex` instead, as it supports more, as seen here:

https://github.com/Scrabx3/SexLab/blob/animation/Source/Scripts/SexLabFramework.psc#L213-L220

6 hours ago, Miss Corruption said:

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation! If I remember correctly, P+ doesn't separate creature slots and human slots, but I'll gave to ask Scrab to be sure. It might also be better to switch to `SexLab.GetSex` instead, as it supports more, as seen here:

https://github.com/Scrabx3/SexLab/blob/animation/Source/Scripts/SexLabFramework.psc#L213-L220

Yeah, that's not much better. Suddenly, the creature sex index is pushed up by one to make room for the futa option: male == 3 (2 in OG SL).

I think it might be more sensible to just be real about creates being male (0) or female (1) and use other means to identify them as creatures, rather than sex. At the SL modding end, that means having a local GetSex that interprets the returned index depending on the framework and call.

11 minutes ago, Rafelps said:

I have a problem, the creatures only target NPCs and not my character, no matter what number I choose for the PC's/creature arousal threshold.

Make sure that Auto engagement is enabled for the PC and that it's not restricted by sex, armor or location.

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page which lists recently failed engagements. Highlight a failure code to see an explanation at the bottom of the UI.

If in doubt, load the default configuration under Profiles.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure that Auto engagement is enabled for the PC and that it's not restricted by sex, armor or location.

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page which lists recently failed engagements. Highlight a failure code to see an explanation at the bottom of the UI.

If in doubt, load the default configuration under Profiles.

It's saying it doesn't meet the threshold for engagement, but I have the same setup for NPCs and PC and it works perfectly for NPCs, engagement is enabled and I loaded the default configuration. 
The animations also don't work on PC, when I start something by talking to a creature and choosing what I want to do, my character starts a random animation that I didn't choose and the creature just goes away while my character continues doing a random animation alone. Maybe all these errors are the same problem, but I have no idea.

20231212051650_1.jpg

20231212051701_1.jpg

14 hours ago, Rafelps said:

It's saying it doesn't meet the threshold for engagement, but I have the same setup for NPCs and PC and it works perfectly for NPCs, engagement is enabled and I loaded the default configuration. 
The animations also don't work on PC, when I start something by talking to a creature and choosing what I want to do, my character starts a random animation that I didn't choose and the creature just goes away while my character continues doing a random animation alone. Maybe all these errors are the same problem, but I have no idea.

Enable papyrus logging and the Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings > Debug option. Then let auto engagement run for a while. Post the log and we'll see what it's doing.

The broken animations triggered through dialogue suggests that there may be a problem with SL, or perhaps interference from another mod.

So I wasn't having an issue till the update to 1.6.1130. The invite button doesn't work anymore. Creatures will still go after other npcs though. I can click N and see the arousal level. But I can't have dialogue with any animal except dogs. I can't invite them though. Can't invite anything. Is it me? I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and am stumped. 

Update: I cant even steal the horse. I keep clicking on it and nothing happens. 

Another Edit: I have disabled every mod one by one and tested everything. It all works until I put this mod in. After I put this mod in, I can't steal or interact with horses at all. Can't use the invite trigger either. 

Edited by YuYuHakusho
Update
On 12/15/2023 at 6:01 AM, YuYuHakusho said:

So I wasn't having an issue till the update to 1.6.1130. The invite button doesn't work anymore. Creatures will still go after other npcs though. I can click N and see the arousal level. But I can't have dialogue with any animal except dogs. I can't invite them though. Can't invite anything. Is it me? I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and am stumped. 

Update: I cant even steal the horse. I keep clicking on it and nothing happens. 

Another Edit: I have disabled every mod one by one and tested everything. It all works until I put this mod in. After I put this mod in, I can't steal or interact with horses at all. Can't use the invite trigger either. 

It looks like there are serious problems for this mod in 1.6.1130.

When using the new master plugins, some references to slac_Utilty.pex are being lost. Switching back to the masters from 1.6.640 allows it work again. This will show as an error pop-up when loading a save regarding script version, and will be displayed as an issue in the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page.

I don't have an explanation for this right now.

Update: after further testing, it seems this issue is not consistent. I was able to trigger it with both the old and new masters in 1130. Having said that, I was also able to get it working normally with both. Still not sure what causes the loss of references on the scripts, but it seems that repeatedly loading the game after installing AC, will eventually allow it to work.

Note that AC v4.12 has a built-in 10-second delay before activating after installation. So you will need to wait that long before checking the help menu. If there is an issue with the script versions, then do not save. Restart and try again.

Edited by Sailing Rebel
20 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

It looks like there are serious problems for this mod in 1.6.1130.

When using the new master plugins, some references to slac_Utilty.pex are being lost. Switching back to the masters from 1.6.640 allows it work again. This will show as an error pop-up when loading a save regarding script version, and will be displayed as an issue in the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page.

I don't have an explanation for this right now.

Update: after further testing, it seems this issue is not consistent. I was able to trigger it with both the old and new masters in 1130. Having said that, I was also able to get it working normally with both. Still not sure what causes the loss of references on the scripts, but it seems that repeatedly loading the game after installing AC, will eventually allow it to work.

Note that AC v4.12 has a built-in 10-second delay before activating after installation. So you will need to wait that long before checking the help menu. If there is an issue with the script versions, then do not save. Restart and try again.

So just making sure I have this right, the solution is to keep loading into my game over and over until it decides to behave?

5 hours ago, YuYuHakusho said:

So just making sure I have this right, the solution is to keep loading into my game over and over until it decides to behave?

Well, since then I've not been able to reproduce the issue at all. The only thing that changed was reapplying the antivirus exclusions for the Skyrim installation folder and the MO2 instance folder. That might be worth trying. After updating the exclusions, redownload and reinstall AC.

If you are still having problems, any papyrus logs you can share from affected sessions might help identify possible solutions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey rebel, just droping in. Hopeing you had a nice holiday! Im not sure if your expanding this mod outside of bug fixes. Ive tried my hand at expanding some of the dialouge branches for the invite but im not having much luck getting it to work. I think it would be neat to have seperate dialouge for vaginal invite and anal invatations. Im just not getting it to show up in game. If you ever decide to expand that, at least theres another idea to toss in the hat. i know these game updates have messed up alot of things for people and that keeps you busy. I still run the final Se build before AE as its more stable. Maybe they will finally leave the game alone now.

13 minutes ago, skyrim482 said:

Hey rebel, just droping in. Hopeing you had a nice holiday! Im not sure if your expanding this mod outside of bug fixes. Ive tried my hand at expanding some of the dialouge branches for the invite but im not having much luck getting it to work. I think it would be neat to have seperate dialouge for vaginal invite and anal invatations. Im just not getting it to show up in game. If you ever decide to expand that, at least theres another idea to toss in the hat. i know these game updates have messed up alot of things for people and that keeps you busy. I still run the final Se build before AE as its more stable. Maybe they will finally leave the game alone now.

Yeah, I'll look at this. The system is messy already, so adding a bit more mess isn't going to hurt.

If you want to do this yourself, then you would be duplicating the sex type topics in the slac_CreatureDialoguePlayerBranch branch, and then adding an empty topic info to each topic. The tricky part is adding and compiling the topic info fragments. You can copy the fragment code from one of the other options and change the animation tags, but you'll need to do some work to get it to compile, including getting the SkyUI SDK scripts.

The usual with dialogue topics not showing up in-game is the conditions in the topic infos.

11 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Yeah, I'll look at this. The system is messy already, so adding a bit more mess isn't going to hurt.

If you want to do this yourself, then you would be duplicating the sex type topics in the slac_CreatureDialoguePlayerBranch branch, and then adding an empty topic info to each topic. The tricky part is adding and compiling the topic info fragments. You can copy the fragment code from one of the other options and change the animation tags, but you'll need to do some work to get it to compile, including getting the SkyUI SDK scripts.

The usual with dialogue topics not showing up in-game is the conditions in the topic infos.

I have had no issues rephrasing dialouge from diffrent mods. I dont know what im doing but trying to learn as far as expanding to new options. I was copy and pasting branches and just writing in test as topics to see if they made it in the game but I was un sucessful. I didnt realize you needed to recompile scripts for that.