[search] clothes/armor with cut-out breasts

I know that with devious devices there is an 'open' straightjacket that exposes the breasts. And I came across a pink latex dress that is low, as in breast-exposing low-cut. But I am unable to find that many clothes or armors that covers a lot body, while keeping breasts exposed. Part of my find it hard to believe these clothes or armor does not exists. Do any of you know where I would be able to find any?

18 hours ago, jaberwocky said:

I know that with devious devices there is an 'open' straightjacket that exposes the breasts. And I came across a pink latex dress that is low, as in breast-exposing low-cut. But I am unable to find that many clothes or armors that covers a lot body, while keeping breasts exposed. Part of my find it hard to believe these clothes or armor does not exists. Do any of you know where I would be able to find any?

Somewhere here on LL I saw a latex suit with exposed breasts and open the zipper between legs.   Unfortunately, I cannot remember name of thread.

18 hours ago, jaberwocky said:

what_is_it.jpg

this armor with free Breast, but only exists for CHSBHC.
the name is Gatti Evilrose Armor. :classic_wink:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ou26g2bikpu7728/Gatti+Hovado.rar

Archived