2 hours ago, Destynova99 said:

Install the FOMOD version, it lets you select which animations you want installed. It looks like the vanilla and full versions are the exact same size so it's quite possible that Savage forgot to take the extra stuff out of the vanilla zip. I don't really feel like downloading and opening both to verify. <.<

The "full" has about 10 extra xml's that the vanilla doesn't have. That's the only difference I can see. I used the fomod myself and it gave me an option to turn any of the dependencies off, so as you said, that's an option.

3 hours ago, Destynova99 said:

Install the FOMOD version, it lets you select which animations you want installed. It looks like the vanilla and full versions are the exact same size so it's quite possible that Savage forgot to take the extra stuff out of the vanilla zip. I don't really feel like downloading and opening both to verify. <.<

51 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

The "full" has about 10 extra xml's that the vanilla doesn't have. That's the only difference I can see. I used the fomod myself and it gave me an option to turn any of the dependencies off, so as you said, that's an option.

The FOMOD has literally all the options but modularized so the user can choose based on installed mods.
And Full has to have more XML's since it covers more than only vanilla content.

fmm-couch02 is missing the middle set of animations from the esp. there should be 3 total sets but only 2 show up. Command consol search doesnt show that animation listed. Any links to instructions on how to add this back to the esp?

I've installed everything without errors ingame. I can not see any of SavagaCabbage's animations in the AAF list.Ā 

Other mods I have are Leitos and Crazys animations, along with Polistiros patch.Ā 

Ā 

Can anyone shed light on what I've done wrong?

Ā 

Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, icladel said:

I've installed everything without errors ingame. I can not see any of SavagaCabbage's animations in the AAF list.Ā 

Other mods I have are Leitos and Crazys animations, along with Polistiros patch.Ā 

Ā 

Can anyone shed light on what I've done wrong?

Ā 

Thanks in advance.

Do you see the others? SavageCabbage has a lot of dependencies. Like 4 I think. They have to be installed to, but I assume you already know that as the fomod should have made that clear. Even then tho, there are about 6 or so in that pack that don't need any furniture, and they should have shown up at least. At least I think they should have.

I'd say the package didn't install right, depending on your responses. Try 'er agin!

2 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Do you see the others? SavageCabbage has a lot of dependencies. Like 4 I think. They have to be installed to, but I assume you already know that as the fomod should have made that clear. Even then tho, there are about 6 or so in that pack that don't need any furniture, and they should have shown up at least. At least I think they should have.

I'd say the package didn't install right, depending on your responses. Try 'er agin!

Thanks. I have installed all the dependencies as per the FOMOD notices. The game runs and in the AAF install (in-game), no pop-ups are seen.Ā 

I have Leitos installed too and that works fine. The only issue is that none of Savage's animations appear in the list of animations after in game actor selection.

Ā 

What is the recommended load order for this? Currently, I have:

1. AAF.esm (at the top and shouldn't matter where it is);

2. SavageCabbage dependencies (SSEX, Homemaker, Torture Devices, Prisoner Shackles, all DLC, AAF compat patch)

3. Finally SavCab_Animations.esp

Ā 

EDIT: All working now. In previous tests I only selected my PC and one other NPC. I tried again with multiple NPC's and SC's animations magically showed up in the animation list. I didn't realise AAF was so smart :D.

Ā 

Thanks

3 hours ago, icladel said:

Thanks. I have installed all the dependencies as per the FOMOD notices. The game runs and in the AAF install (in-game), no pop-ups are seen.Ā 

I have Leitos installed too and that works fine. The only issue is that none of Savage's animations appear in the list of animations after in game actor selection.

Ā 

What is the recommended load order for this? Currently, I have:

1. AAF.esm (at the top and shouldn't matter where it is);

2. SavageCabbage dependencies (SSEX, Homemaker, Torture Devices, Prisoner Shackles, all DLC, AAF compat patch)

3. Finally SavCab_Animations.esp

Ā 

EDIT: All working now. In previous tests I only selected my PC and one other NPC. I tried again with multiple NPC's and SC's animations magically showed up in the animation list. I didn't realise AAF was so smart :D.

Ā 

Thanks

It's pretty cool eh?Ā Glad you got it going.

3 hours ago, Anthek said:

Thx

Ā 

Ā 

Is there any chance to get the Double Bed Animations working on Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture ?

You can probably do that yourself. Make a copy of one of the furnituredata xml files that include the double_bed group ID (for simplicity's sake). Rename it to something like SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CRUF or whatever. Edit the xml, preferably with a program like Sublime Text. Change the meta title to match your xml file's new name. Change the default source to Crimsonrider's plugin name, including the extension.Ā  Remove all the groups that you won't be adding. Within the groups remaining, remove the furniture form lines, all except one that you can use as a guide for how to enter the stuff in.

Ā 

Then open up CR's plugin with FO4edit, find the furniture listings you want to add. Take note of the Form ID and Editor ID. Let's assume a Form ID of xx000840 and an editor ID of say "Workshop_ModBed_ComfyDbl01". You'd edit the Furniture form in the xml to read "840" (the form ID removing the plugin marker and all 0s before the first non zero number). Then for ID you paste in the Editor ID, exactly as it is written in F04edit, taking note of underscores and capitalization. Do that for each furniture piece you're adding, under the proper group ID listings. Save when you're done, make sure your new xml is under the /AAF folder, and try it out. Feel free to share it if it works. If it doesn't... someone will correct me, I trust, on what I screwed up.

2 hours ago, Destynova99 said:

You can probably do that yourself. Make a copy of one of the furnituredata xml files that include the double_bed group ID (for simplicity's sake). Rename it to something like SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CRUF or whatever. Edit the xml, preferably with a program like Sublime Textļ»æ. Change the meta title to match your xml file's new name. Change the default source to Crimsonrider's plugin name, including the extension.Ā  Remove all the groups that you won't be adding. Within the groups remaining, remove the furniture form lines, all except one that you can use as a guide for how to enter the stuff in.

Ā 

Then open up CR's plugin with FO4edit, find the furniture listings you want to add. Take note of the Form ID and Editor ID. Let's assume a Form ID of xx000840 and an editor ID of say "Workshop_ModBed_ComfyDbl01". You'd edit the Furniture form in the xml to read "840" (the form ID removing the plugin marker and all 0s before the first non zero number). Then for ID you paste in the Editor ID, exactly as it is written in F04edit, taking note of underscores and capitalization. Do that for each furniture piece you're adding, under the proper group ID listings. Save when you're done, make sure your new xml is under the /AAF folder, and try it out. Feel free to share it if it works. If it doesn't... someone will correct me, I trust, on what I screwed up.

This is worth the long quote and could save me a few plugins. Thank You

I'll give it a try when my monitor is back (RMA). Editing .xml and new software...

My "LL-Project" is getting bigger and bigger.

On 7/12/2018 at 1:18 PM, BeoWulf91 said:

Thank!

Don't know if it's a solved problem, but with this mod installed AFF doesn't pass the character selection screen. It just gets stucked there, ground selection screen doesn't come up.

If I uninstall these anims AFF returns to normal so I'm pretty sure it's because of this mod.

These anims look so good, any help?

2 hours ago, JosephShin said:

Don't know if it's a solved problem, but with this mod installed AFF doesn't pass the character selection screen. It just gets stucked there, ground selection screen doesn't come up.

If I uninstall these anims AFF returns to normal so I'm pretty sure it's because of this mod.

These anims look so good, any help?

My guess is you don't have Homemaker and/or Settlement Supplies Expanded and/or Torture Devices, but you selected them when you installed the animations so it added the xml files for them. Whichever one(s) you don't have, you can just delete the xml file for them, it'll be in the /AAF folder, find the ones with SavageCabbage at the beginning. Look at the last few letters which indicate what they contain. For example:Ā SavageCabbage_furnitureData_HM.xml the HM stands for HomeMaker. SSEX is Settlement Supplies Expanded. TD is Torture Devices. Remove any you don't have the mods for. You should then be good to go.

21 minutes ago, Destynova99 said:

My guess is you don't have Homemaker and/or Settlement Supļ»æplies Expandedļ»æ and/or Tortuļ»ære Deviceļ»æsļ»æ, but you selected them when you installed the animations so it added the xml files for them. Whichever one(s) you don't have, you can just delete the xml file for them, it'll be in the /AAF folder, find the ones with SavageCabbage at the beginning. Look at the last few letters which indicate what they contain. For example:Ā SavageCabbage_furnitureData_HM.xml the HM stands for HomeMaker. SSEX is Settlement Supplies Expanded. TD is Torture Devices. Remove any you don't have the mods for. You should then be good to go.

I actually have allĀ of them. I use the SSEX without SKE version, could it be the problem?Ā 

16 minutes ago, JosephShin said:

I actually have allĀ of them. I use the SSEX without SKE version, could it be the problem?Ā 

No the SKE version just aligns the keywords SSEX uses with SKE so if you don't have SKE you don't need that version. Can you load FO4Edit with all the active plugins without it giving an error? Do you possibly have something out of order? Perhaps you're loading the animations before the dependencies? Just kind of spitballing here. Something is in the wrong place, or you have a corrupt file. You might have to do a bit of legwork to figure out which. Check the load order first, if everything is correct try reinstalling SC's animations. And... go from there, if that doesn't fix it. You'd probably have to reinstall all the dependencies. Oh, Prisoner Shackles, I think I forgot to ask about that one too.

11 minutes ago, Destynova99 said:

No the SKE version just aligns the keywords SSEX uses with SKE so if you don't have SKE you don't need that version. Can you load FO4Edit with all the active plugins without it giving an error? Do you possibly have something out of order? Perhaps you're loading the animations before the dependencies? Just kind of spitballing here. Something is in the wrong place, or you have a corrupt file. You might have to do a bit of legwork to figure out which. Check the load order first, if everything is correct try reinstalling SC's animations. And... go from there, if that doesn't fix it. You'd probably have to reinstall all the dependencies. Oh, Prisoner Shackles, I think I forgot to ask about that one too.

Fo4edit didn't give an error.

I tried to install only the ones without dependinces, same problem consists.

Anims were in the bottom, just before the ELFX and pipboy flashlight.

Ā 

FP mods are not functioning with AFF also, don't know if it's related.Ā Nothing happens after the fudge conversations, sex pistol doesn't work too.

AFF compatibility patch overwrighted some files of FP, I said yes to them. Was that a wrong move?

Here is my load order, don't know if I screwed up at some point

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
AAF.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1