上古羊羊

oh dear it looks like they just removed the white button, so maybe they closed the download? i will have to try to translate some of the page tomorrow, i only got 2 percent downloaded and it looks like it is frozen now. darn.I had really hoped to get some of the Yang Yang series. I have a few of his.

oh dear it looks like they just removed the white button' date=' so maybe they closed the download? i will have to try to translate some of the page tomorrow, i only got 2 percent downloaded and it looks like it is frozen now. darn.I had really hoped to get some of the Yang Yang series. I have a few of his.

[/quote']

the same is happening to me... can someone please share another link that is hopefully faster?

That would kick ass!!

White button is located at the big ole yellow box as depicted

th_here.jpg

I can see and start the download but it frozes around 6.6 Mb of the download not to mention the speed that is terribly low... i just simple am tired of triyng to download the files but it seems to be impossible...

thanks for the help and i hope that someone can upload a new and faster link

I can see and start the download but it frozes around 6.6 Mb of the download not to mention the speed that is terribly low... i just simple am tired of triyng to download the files but it seems to be impossible...

thanks for the help and i hope that someone can upload a new and faster link

Copy and paste "fankaizhi_RY_Body" into google, without the quotes. Look for a link to a 4shared folder, That's as much help as I'm willing to give.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just went to 115 and found it require your cell phone number to register it now, WTF?

I am willing to upload it, but I don't have the permission to upload the whole package and "上古羊羊" is dxxx hard to contact =__=a....

I will write a mail to Moderteam to ask if anyone can contact him for the permission.

Okay I've got the reply. I will upload it tomorrow with the computer in my college, because the home internet is f***ing slow in Taiwan...

The size of the archive is 666 MB, including several 7z archives.

So do you guys want me to extract them and upload separately, or just upload it as one archive(original)?

Okay, I've upload all the files in "[上古羊羊].7z", except the "清涼在線(大量衣服)fankaizhi__s_RY_Body[by foxbrian]", because there are some files not created by Yang Yang and they're not allowed to share.

PM me if you have any problem with these files.

If there is legal problem, contact me or the moderators to delete this post.

The files

• 1 month later...

Okay' date=' I've upload all the files in "[上古羊羊'].7z", except the "清涼在線(大量衣服)fankaizhi__s_RY_Body[by foxbrian]", because there are some files not created by Yang Yang and they're not allowed to share.

PM me if you have any problem with these files.

If there is legal problem, contact me or the moderators to delete this post.

The files

I love you so much! bookmarked your mediafire library link and took just Oneytia DMRA for now :)