Yeehaw Games Posted February 24, 2020 Author Posted February 24, 2020 Master’s release wave for Ouro is up for grabs, don’t forget to get your rewards! You can expect Yorna’s EX version to go public during the week. It should be around the middle, but the exact date will depend on my workload. I drafted out addon’s story and started implementing it in the game itself. You can expect the classic gameplay with several new additions to the mix. 3 new characters will join Yorna’s cast. The first one is Werewolf monster girl picked during the mongirl poll. Two others will be plot characters, codenamed “big fluff” and “small fluff”. Any ideas who that might be? Some artists will require a bit of time to properly adapt for Yorna’s rhythm so I’m not sure how many H scenes we’ll get for v1.0.5. I will try to get two while one is guaranteed. Future updates will have at least 2 H scenes in them. Also, I did a number of improvements from the original EX version based on player feedback. For example, I made a new ledge in the desert zone with resource nod on it so players could easily understand that roots/vines can serve as paths too. Improved several hints from the help menu and renamed the first floor of Mortimer’s tower to help in navigation. Added sparks to interactable rubble during the search for Desona so players would immediately understand what’s new in the zone. As for the global map, I added a small path towards Oni’s sand caves since some players had trouble finding it. Expanded the map to show more water on the right side and demonstrate whirlpool disappearance once Yorna is defeated. Changed alchemy crafting lab in Ada’s room. The default room will reduce crafting cost for all potions. Some players didn’t understand that money cost for brewing implied smaller consumable ingredients like wood, coal or bottles to hold the liquid. Since getting too strong too fast is no longer an issue, Ada’s upgraded room will allow you to brew them for 0 coins. Players no longer will be able to use the 30th save slot for manual saving to avoid possible confusion when the autosave feature was overwriting your data. You can still use this slot for loading purposes. If you try to use it for saving, you’ll hear the standard negative buzzer. New characters 0 / 3 New H scenes 0 / 1-2 New puzzles 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games Posted February 27, 2020 Author Posted February 27, 2020 Yorna v1.03 is up and ready for download. You can get it here: Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!
Delzaron Posted March 1, 2020 Posted March 1, 2020 I finished it. Very nice ! It's better than Melty quest. By the way, I have questions, out of the field. - i have the project to create my own rpg maker game. where i can find some tutorials about creating a small rpg (I think it's better to begin with a small project, just village forest ruin princess). - do you know how I can draw (do you draw yourself, or do you have a partnership ?) - I translated a RPG maker vx ace game from japanese to english. Do you think I could upload it ?
Yeehaw Games Posted March 6, 2020 Author Posted March 6, 2020 On 3/1/2020 at 9:21 PM, Delzaron said: I finished it. Very nice ! It's better than Melty quest. By the way, I have questions, out of the field. - i have the project to create my own rpg maker game. where i can find some tutorials about creating a small rpg (I think it's better to begin with a small project, just village forest ruin princess). - do you know how I can draw (do you draw yourself, or do you have a partnership ?) - I translated a RPG maker vx ace game from japanese to english. Do you think I could upload it ? Glad you liked Yorna You can find tutorials everywhere - from RPG Maker forums and the official manual to Youtube. If you are talking about H scenes and combat art, these are done by various artists. I can't draw at all. If you are talking about map tiles, there are a lot of them circulating in the net and you can make your own with a graphical editor. Mixing several bits together via layers is the easiest way and doesn't require any tech knowledge. I'm just a common user here so I'm not sure why are you asking me this... Probably yes? I don't know local rules for translated games so I can't offer you any advice on this.
Delzaron Posted March 9, 2020 Posted March 9, 2020 On 3/6/2020 at 11:55 AM, Yeehaw Games said: Glad you liked Yorna You can find tutorials everywhere - from RPG Maker forums and the official manual to Youtube. If you are talking about H scenes and combat art, these are done by various artists. I can't draw at all. If you are talking about map tiles, there are a lot of them circulating in the net and you can make your own with a graphical editor. Mixing several bits together via layers is the easiest way and doesn't require any tech knowledge. I'm just a common user here so I'm not sure why are you asking me this... Probably yes? I don't know local rules for translated games so I can't offer you any advice on this. so, how you programmed it ? building the events, put the scenes with the draws, etc... Did you payed somebody for the draw ? can I contact him ? I don't wish to use special titles for now. The first step for me is to make a very simple stuff, to learn how it works.
Delzaron Posted March 9, 2020 Posted March 9, 2020 By the way, where did you RPG maker MV ? did you bought it ? (80 dollars whithout any title, that's expensive...).
Yeehaw Games Posted March 9, 2020 Author Posted March 9, 2020 6 hours ago, Delzaron said: so, how you programmed it ? building the events, put the scenes with the draws, etc... Did you payed somebody for the draw ? can I contact him ? I don't wish to use special titles for now. The first step for me is to make a very simple stuff, to learn how it works. First of all, you'll need to learn RPG maker's logic ans start from tutorials.
Varithina Posted March 9, 2020 Posted March 9, 2020 3 hours ago, Delzaron said: By the way, where did you RPG maker MV ? did you bought it ? (80 dollars whithout any title, that's expensive...). Keep an eye on humble they do rpgm maker bundles now and then, last one was around £30-40 ish if you bought the full pack and it included a load of resource packs as well.
Delzaron Posted March 9, 2020 Posted March 9, 2020 3 hours ago, Yeehaw Games said: First of all, you'll need to learn RPG maker's logic ans start from tutorials. I'm on it. I found a very dirty translated old rpg ace version. It will be enought o try doing small stuff. I'm trying to design a very small stuff. A village, few npcs, a forest, some monsters, a ruin, a boss, a girl to save. Writing the quest is an hell. It's based on switches... if I make autorun events, I'm trapped into endless loops.
Delzaron Posted March 10, 2020 Posted March 10, 2020 6 hours ago, apxi said: https://www.patreon.com/ranxi?fan_landing=true Ypu're translating games ? I tried too. I only suceed with one, and some dialogues contains characters which make the game crash...
Yeehaw Games Posted March 14, 2020 Author Posted March 14, 2020 Yorna v1.0.5 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and customary puzzle & treasure hunting, players will meet 3 new monster girls on the new island. Did you love Ayane? Well, now Ada will have 3 kitsune around. Will she be able to contain herself? Existing monster girls will get some love too, including players’ favorite mini-cutscenes. You can get the new version here. You don’t need to start over if you already finished the game in v1.0.3, both new players and veterans can continue the story. If you finished Yorna in the previous version, just check out the ”Help” function in the on-map menu. The hint will lead you to the next step in the docks. Otherwise, Ada will make a new comment after defeating Yorna. H content This update brings two new scenes with the werewolf. They use the same logic is preview scenes: normal and slutty variations based on Ada’s lewd level at the moment of getting the scene. Don’t forget you can use items to adjust Ada’s lewd level. You can find new scenes after all H events on the main island. This way, you can easily distinguish between the main game and addon’s content. Since v1.0.5 is a switch-over release, it has a smaller amount of H content yet I’m planning to return the usual 4 scenes per update in the next content pack. Gameplay changes Alt no longer turns on the auto-battle feature. Some players were pretty surprised during alt-tabbing out of the game but from v1.0.5 it’s no longer an issue. Changed alchemy crafting lab in Ada’s room. The default room will reduce crafting cost for all potions. Some players didn’t understand that money cost for brewing implied smaller consumable ingredients like wood, coal or bottles to hold the liquid. Since getting too strong too fast is no longer an issue, Ada’s upgraded room will allow you to brew potions for 0 coins. Ada’s physical skills like overpower or enrage will no longer be sealed during silence effects. Now, these work as intended and allow bigger damage output even if you can’t use spells. Interface changes Players no longer will be able to use the 30th save slot for manual saving to avoid possible confusion when the autosave feature was overwriting your data. You can still use this slot for loading purposes. If you try to use it for saving, you’ll hear the standard negative buzzer. I decided to switch the default scene length to the shorter option. This change will only affect new players since they don’t have any save files. Others won’t be affected - you don’t need to do anything to keep your preferred settings. All Android versions no longer use the default RPG Maker icon. I hope it helps with identification on your phone/tablet. Added the “Non-silenced” category to Ada’s skill menu so players could check what options they will have under the “silence” effect. Fixed an issue with combat surrender’s positioning. Now, r letter is no longer cut out. Small fixes and improvements I did a number of improvements from the original EX version based on player feedback. For example, I made a new ledge in the desert zone with a resource node on it so players could easily understand that roots/vines can serve as paths too. Fixed visual glitch during the map loading process when players could see the map before the internal logic made its magic. Players should no longer see graphic switches during the map loading. Improved several hints from the help menu and renamed the first floor of Mortimer’s tower to help in navigation. Added sparks to interactable rubble during the search for Desona so players would immediately understand what’s new in the zone. Added a small path towards Oni’s sand caves since some players had trouble finding it. Expanded the map to show more water on the right side and demonstrate whirlpool disappearance once Yorna is defeated. Medium mana potion no longer shares the icon with weak mana potion. Stay tuned for upcoming dev plans and the new monster girl poll!
Yeehaw Games Posted March 16, 2020 Author Posted March 16, 2020 Hello! In this development month, I’ll focus on improving logistics and internal logic while returning to the previous update size. I’m looking for a new artist to improve the art base since there’s no such thing as too much art. The main goal is to get back to 4 scenes (2 events with 2 versions each) and I would be happy to lay out a foundation for the next monster girl game. As for the content changes, you can expect classical releases with new dresses, zones, weapons, puzzles and optional activities like treasure hunting. Kitsune clan will receive a new quest line akin to vagabonds and Octa church. I’m also considering adding a new ”maid job” scene for the mansion but its appearance depends on artists’ workload. Mio, Leary and Momo will form a “small & cute” group to make childish-funny moments in the story and present another side of monster girls. Of course, this doesn’t mean other girls will have less scene time. You can also expect Sarana’s reincarnation. Also, good news for players who don’t like Patreon and don’t want to use it. I’m resuming work on the Steam version and with a bit of luck, it may appear in the shop. No promises though, since game content will always come first. As always, stay tuned for updates and don’t forget to participate in the ongoing monster girl poll for v1.1!
Yeehaw Games Posted March 20, 2020 Author Posted March 20, 2020 Hello! v1.1 monster girl poll finished a few hours ago and it’s time to check the results. The first place goes to Kejourou with a giant score of 58. The second place is occupied by fierce Manticore with 32 points while Pharaon takes the third one with 16. Salamander leads the second trio with 12 points. Chimaera only managed to get 8 and Lava Golem finishes last with only 4. Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update and stay tuned for news! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.
Yeehaw Games Posted April 4, 2020 Author Posted April 4, 2020 Yorna v1.0.5 is up for download. You can check out changelog here and get the game here: Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.
Yeehaw Games Posted April 7, 2020 Author Posted April 7, 2020 Yorna v1.0.5 public release is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out! Most of the art has already arrived and I’m currently waiting for 2 scenes: kejourou’s and another maid job in the mansion. All other pieces are already in the game, you can check them out in preview posts. Map-wise the release is ready with the exception of new mini-cutscenes with monster girls. Working on several ideas. Most likely the new content pack will get 2 such events. The new labyrinth-like zone is finished too – if players will like the idea, I’ll add a similar area to upcoming releases too. I’ll use the rest of the time before the release to playtest and polish it. Added new alchemy brewbook and the most powerful potions. Added strong potions to castle’s and Ikko camp’s vendor lists. Added Miko dress, it will be a pretty interesting choice for a mage with good stats and a passive skill that boosts magic attack and defense. Added new hidden treasure to the new “Crystal mine” zone. It will be the new focus map for v1.1 – don’t forget to check out your inventory and dig up the cache! Adjusted “Features” interface on mobile platforms, namely moved scroll buttons towards the middle of the screen for better comfort. New monster girls 2 / 2 New H scenes 2 / 4-6 New puzzles 1 / 1 New dresses 1 / 1
Yeehaw Games Posted April 15, 2020 Author Posted April 15, 2020 Yorna v1.1 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and customary puzzle & treasure hunting, you’ll find 2 new monster girls and 3 fresh H scenes. Hanako starts preparations for the Sealing ritual and Ada will play her part to help the furballs. You can get the new version here. H content The update brings 3 new H events with 2 options each. So, 6 in total. The first pair is tied with Kejourou in the new explorable location – the deep mine on Ikko island. The second pair features Sarana and her boss fight. The third pair is inside the mansion’s basement – check out the rooms to find the new encounter. New features v1.1 brings a new feature - FAQ and feature button in the main menu. Some players didn’t find the FAQ file I put in each release and played without using quality of life features like auto-battle, textbox hiding or Ada’s sprite concealing. So, I decided to make a separate button for this. After hitting the FAQ button, the game will open a new window with the information. To make the file automatically accessible on all platforms, I remade it into the txt format. Hope it will help with your playthrough and make it more enjoyable. Also, v1.1 will bring the first step of kitsune shrine maidens’ optional questline and a new dress. Similar to Octa church and the vagabonds, you don’t need to complete it to progress with the main story, but it will bring its own rewards and funny scenes. This questline line will feature a new labyrinth-like subzone. If players will like the idea, I’ll add a similar area to upcoming releases too. Added new alchemy brewbook and the most powerful potions. These will help you beat even the most powerful enemies. Added strong potions to castle’s and Ikko camp’s vendor lists for convenience. Minor tweaks and fixes Added Miko dress, it will be a pretty interesting choice for a mage with good stats and a passive skill that boosts magic attack and defense. Added new hidden treasure to the new “Crystal mine” zone. It will be the new focus map for v1.1 – don’t forget to check out your inventory and dig up the cache! Adjusted “Features” interface on mobile platforms, namely moved scroll buttons towards the middle of the screen for better comfort. Fixed partly cut 3rd text line for skill and item descriptions. Their logic stays the same. Fixed a typo in the Pandarian dress’s description. Stats, skills and visuals are the same.
Yeehaw Games Posted April 20, 2020 Author Posted April 20, 2020 Since I’m still waiting for the monster girl poll to end, I was more focused on other parts of the game. The new puzzle is on playtesting step - this time it will be more about players’ attention rather than wits. Still, it’s quite easy if you’ll try to analyze the details. Also, I’m working on improving slow response time for new “Features” logic. The problem is almost gone and pretty much all that I need to do is to check if there are any hidden roots still intact. Most likely the fix will be ready with the next release wave for Yorna v1.1. Some players wanted to see Yorna in Steam because they don’t like Patreon and/or their politics - this week is the perfect opportunity to prepare the game. Steam is already checking both store page materials and game builds. I can’t say how long it will take, but I’m working on optional stuff like achievements. Some players love them, and I don’t see a reason to ignore it. Anyway, let’s hope Steam won’t require me to change 1/3rd of the game’s H scenes as Nutaku did… Oh, and don’t mind the “1-2” in the “new monster girls” score. I’m thinking about adding another male monster and turning the victor of monster girl poll into the boss. Not all artists will be able to draw it, so we’ll have to wait for voting results and discuss it with artists. New monster girls 0 / 1-2 New H scenes 0 / 4 New puzzles 1 / 1 New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games Posted April 22, 2020 Author Posted April 22, 2020 v1.1.5 monster girl poll is almost over but the leader is too strong to be overthrown so let’s check the results. The first place goes to Dark Valkyrie with a huge score of 51. The second place is claimed by Ice Queen with 27 points while Slime takes the third one with 23. The Dragon is pretty close with 17 points. Ryu and Bunyip only get 6 and 4 points respectively. Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update and stay tuned for news! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.
Yeehaw Games Posted April 27, 2020 Author Posted April 27, 2020 Yorna v1.1 Master release is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out! The previous week was pretty quiet on the art part – don’t worry, everything is going on more or less according to the schedule. During this one, you can expect previews for the new dress, monster girl and 1 scene. The rest should arrive on the last week before the release. I’m about 70% done with the maps for the new update and will switch to logic/encounters after this. I finished up the gangbang scene and currently waiting for the art to place it into the game. Stay tuned for the preview. Added the last piece of the puzzle staff. You can assemble it in v1.1.5 to get the best weapon with stats of your choice. Yeah, just like with the sword. Also, all options will place different status effects on enemies with direct hits, as the bloodthirster did. Fixed an issue with the sand cave’s orb puzzle where players could look themselves out from the Eastenr part of the labyrinth after losing to ogres. Now, this map has the reset switch to put the puzzle on step 1. Adjusted mobile option window to accommodate all options without the need to scroll through them. Didn’t notice this weird change before, sorry for the inconvenience. Fixed a rare bug that froze the game after using the dev log button and moving on to the browser. Fixed global map’s desert region. Now it properly uses the same sand tiles everywhere to avoid the rough tiling between the “palm forest” part and the rest of the zone. Added informative icon for buff and debuff states like def or mdef with arrows pointed upwards on downwards according to the effect. This affects only states with a single effect. Increased scroll speed for “Feature” text. Still stuck testing this since the result varies on different platforms. I will add it to the main build later. New monster girls 0 / 1 New H scenes 0 / 4 New puzzles 1 / 1 New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games Posted May 4, 2020 Author Posted May 4, 2020 Yorna v1.1 Magus release is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out! Looks like the art pieces can be the problem for v1.1.5 after all. I’m trying to sort it out with the artists and looking for a backup. Even with this, I hope to hit the usual release zone on May 14th – 16th. I’ll make a separate info post when it will be clear and warn you if the update will be delayed. As usual, I’ll make art previews as soon as it will arrive. I’m done with the maps and mostly gluing up together various logic pieces like dialogue and scene triggers. The second H scene is on the text polishing stage and I’m mostly waiting for the art to arrive and put it all together in the game. Good news for players who are waiting for the Steam version. Valve already ok’d the shop page, and I just submitted the last build with all the fixes they wanted to see. Achievement system and cloud saves are there too, though the first one was a nightmare to implement properly in RPG Maker MV >> If everything else will be fine, Yorna should be up in Steam on May 15th. This is the closest date for the release I can set up in the shop. If the update will be ready by that time of course. There’s a pair of changes in the game, though I had to cut Leary’s scenes entirely and remove Pan-kun from the panda’s scenes. These two were considered too young to participate or see such lewd behavior. Otherwise, the Steam version has no differences with the usual builds. Fixed a rather strange bug that could turn a critical hit into a regular one without any bonus damage. Added a new treasure to the mountains zone for Yorna v1.1.5. New monster girls 0 / 1 New H scenes 2 / 4 New puzzles 1 / 1 New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games Posted May 6, 2020 Author Posted May 6, 2020 Yorna v1.1 is up for download! You can check the full changelog here and get the game here: Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.
Yeehaw Games Posted May 11, 2020 Author Posted May 11, 2020 The last week is here and I’ll use it to polish and playtest the content for v1.1.5. Plus, adding extra content like small dialogue scenes with various monster girls and Ada. Art-wise, only the last scene with dark valkyrie is missing, yet it should be ready before the usual release date between May 14-16th. If anything changes before this – I’ll make an info post and give you the details. Another good bit of news is the new artist. We agreed on making a test commission for the May -> June period to see him in action. Also, the last maid scene may get a graphical update in v1.1.5 if the artist will have the time to finish it. Otherwise, it will get into v1.2 later. Can’t say anything new about the Steam version. I’ve fixed all the points Valve gave me and currently waiting for them to check it. Depending on the results, the Steam release may shift a bit. Fixed Sarana’s nameplate during her cutscene in the deep mine region. Now it properly uses her name. Adjusted all of Momo’s dialogue sprites. Now, her front hair properly covers her eye to avoid flickering during image swaps. Fixed background music in deep mine’s labyrinth zone. Now all zones properly trigger music after players load a saved game in them. New monster girls 1 / 1 New H scenes 2 / 4 New puzzles 1 / 1 New dresses 1 / 1
Yeehaw Games Posted May 16, 2020 Author Posted May 16, 2020 Yorna v1.1.5 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and usual puzzle & treasure hunting, you’ll find 1 new monster girls, a new beastman and 2 fresh H scenes with them. Hanako finds out a fault with the focusing crystal and Ada will have to step in to fix it. But will it be this easy? You can get the new version here. H content The update brings 2 new H events with 2 options each. You can get the first pair from new common enemies – catmen. You can find them in the new mountain region on Ikko island. The second pair of scenes features a new boss - Kara. She’s in the same region as your new furry friends. Ada’s last maid job scene (1 on 1 with the client) received a graphic update along with a pair of extra frames. You don’t need to re-unlock the scene if you’ve already got it before. Also, I’ve updated last month’s art pack with the new frames. New features Kitsune questline received a new step with a bit of private time with Ayane. Don’t miss your chance This update introduces 2 new scenes with other monster girls, mainly focused on the small trio. You can find both inside the kitsune temple after progression of the main plot. I added the last piece of the puzzle staff. You can assemble it in v1.1.5 to get the best weapon with stats of your choice. Yeah, just like with the sword. Also, all options will place different status effects on enemies with direct hits, as the bloodthirster did. Small fixes and improvements Fixed Sarana’s nameplate during her cutscene in the deep mine region. Now it properly uses her name. Adjusted all of Momo’s dialogue sprites. Now, her front hair properly covers her eye to avoid flickering during image swaps. Fixed background music in deep mine’s labyrinth zone. Now all zones properly trigger music after players load a saved game in them. Fixed a rather strange bug that could turn a critical hit into a regular one without any bonus damage. Fixed an issue with the sand cave’s orb puzzle where players could look themselves out from the Eastern part of the labyrinth after losing to ogres. Now, this map has the reset switch to put the puzzle on step 1. Adjusted mobile option window to accommodate all options without the need to scroll through them. I didn’t notice this weird change before, sorry for the inconvenience. Fixed a rare bug that froze the game after using the dev log button and moving on to the browser. Fixed global map’s desert region. Now it properly uses the same sand tiles everywhere to avoid the rough tiling between the “palm forest” part and the rest of the zone. Added informative icon for buff and debuff states like def or mdef with arrows pointed upwards on downwards according to the effect. This affects only states with a single effect. Increased scroll speed for “Feature” text. Still stuck testing this since the result varies on different platforms. I will add it to the main build later. Stay tuned for upcoming dev plans for May->June period and new monster girl poll! As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games Posted May 17, 2020 Author Posted May 17, 2020 Another release is out and I’m planning for the next development month. So, let’s see what’s coming! Also, don’t forget to participate in the monster girl poll for version 1.2. The conflict on Ikko island is shifting toward the active phase. Together with Ayane, Ada will be tasked with distracting lust cultists with a fake ritual. Regardless of the outcome, time with this furball is never dull. Of course, the new update will bring new monster girls, a puzzle, new items for purchase and treasure hunting. I’ve found a new artist for Yorna and he will be active in the next dev month. We’ll start with a test run and see how it will go. If everything will be fine, June -> July period will have 3 H scenes instead of the usual 2. Optional kitsune questline will receive another update and bring new story steps and a new cutscene along with the usual monster girl interaction. Since new locations on Ikko island end up with dead-end boss zones, I’m thinking about adding teleportation consumables to speed up players’ navigation. These will also give you an opportunity to instantly get back to the main settlement on both islands. Also, vendors will receive a potion to clear negative effects from Ada – this will help with countering the “Silence” effect for mages. Steam version is almost ready and should be up during the next week or even later today if everything will go smoothly. It will feature the fresh 1.1.5 version with minor Steam differences. Stay tuned for upcoming updates and news! It would be great to hear what you think about the game.
Yeehaw Games Posted May 21, 2020 Author Posted May 21, 2020 First of all, thank you for your support! This poll beat the previous vote record! v1.2 monster girl poll is over so let’s see who will appear in the new update. The first place goes to Mindflayer with a giant score of 60. The second place goes off to Cursed Sword with 38 points and Dullahan finishes third with 25. The Banshee is very close to her with 24 points. And both Vampire and Nurarihyon have 10 points. This time I’ll use both the first and the second place for the next update. Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update and stay tuned for news! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.