AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

23 hours ago, Nerelith said:

Not sure what is happening, I downloaded your mod, and put it in Mods folder.  And I cannot see  what Mood My character should be in, or  what the daily task is. 

The ideal moods were removed in the last patch. It just has to be positive now.

I am unable to have this mod installed with the Get Famous pack. I have 1 household that is an actor and when this mod is installed, no career progression for them....they aren't even utilizing this career another household is.....but going through process of elimination, removing this mod fixes other household's ability to go to auditions...anyone else have this issue or something similar? 

11 hours ago, TamraBlue said:

Awesome, thanks!

I love the fact that this could be made yet Neia can't be bothered to fix her "clean" careers, lol

You're welcome!? Neia needs to update her whole career tool so other people could update their careers. It's not an easy task and I think it's her priority for now. 

On 11/24/2018 at 2:46 AM, Niemph said:

I am unable to have this mod installed with the Get Famous pack. I have 1 household that is an actor and when this mod is installed, no career progression for them....they aren't even utilizing this career another household is.....but going through process of elimination, removing this mod fixes other household's ability to go to auditions...anyone else have this issue or something similar? 

Probably my mod is conflicting with something. Do you have other script mods or career mods? Try to run your game with only my mod to see if the mod itself works for you.

On 11/26/2018 at 1:42 AM, telV7 said:

Not getting any subscribers, nor is the live stream feature showing up. Am I missing something? thanks

What version of the game do you play and what version of the mod you downloded? Do you see  mod's other interactions or they are also missing?

7 minutes ago, Vengeance_11 said:

I'm really curious as to how this could function as an active career for those without Get Famous since the only way (as far as I'm aware) for it to work would be to edit the hidden worlds that contain the work lots and I'm not sure how that would happen. 

I don't know how exactly for now, you will need 'Get to Work' pack 100%, I will try to not tie it down to the 'Get Famous". But anyway it's more functionality problem than anything. There is no need to edit hidden lots, you can just create it in the world and turn it into workplace. Zerbu has done it long time ago.

19 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

I don't know how exactly for now, you will need 'Get to Work' pack 100%, I will try to not tie it down to the 'Get Famous". But anyway it's more functionality problem than anything. There is no need to edit hidden lots, you can just create it in the world and turn it into workplace. Zerbu has done it long time ago.

I'm guessing you would need to effectively reverse engineer the Acting career since it pretty much has everything required.