On 2/26/2023 at 2:40 AM, Ed86 said:

oof it was so long ago....

this is the code to select voice

String Q_name = (((Game.GetFormFromFile(0x63A3, "SLSO.esp") as formlist).GetAt(1) as formlist).GetAt(i) as form).GetName()
				String fFile = "/SLSO/SLSO_VP_" + Q_name + ".json"

If JsonUtil.FormListHas(fFile, "voicepack", akActor.GetLeveledActorBase())
					Voice = i
					SoundContainer = SoundContainer.GetAt(Voice) as formlist
					SexLab.Log(" SLSO Setup() actor: " + akActorName + " preset Voice: " +Voice + "(" + Q_name + ") SoundContainer " + SoundContainer)
					RegisterForSingleUpdate(1)
					return
				EndIf

so it should be something 

2076|ganyu

22784|daegon

and json named w/e voice its it in voice pack - fFlist, something like "/SLSO/SLSO_VP_Ganyu.json"(or w/e its named inside its esp)

Thank you so much, I was finally able to get it to work

3 minutes ago, sames99113 said:

I don't know what i did wrong in the settings, My female character gets less and less satisfied when interacting with people, and works normally when interacting with beasts and monsters. 

This seems like SL-Survival. If you have it un-click encourage bestiality.

i dont really know what this mod is even supposed to do, i just get some bars while sex that goes up and down randomly.

i suppose there might be hotkeys that i can use for "interactive sex scenes" but doesnt seem that any key does anything at all.

can somebody explain me what this mod really is about?

2 hours ago, R1v37 said:

i dont really know what this mod is even supposed to do, i just get some bars while sex that goes up and down randomly.

i suppose there might be hotkeys that i can use for "interactive sex scenes" but doesnt seem that any key does anything at all.

can somebody explain me what this mod really is about?

bars

I can't seem to get my female char pregnant with this mod. Using fertility mode and been in a few threesomes and been walking around for days, fertile as hell and idk it's like the mod doesn't detect she has trillions of seeds in her. Also using inflation mods like fill her up. Any chance that could destroy the link between SLSO and FM? 

2 hours ago, JayRoz said:

I can't seem to get my female char pregnant with this mod. Using fertility mode and been in a few threesomes and been walking around for days, fertile as hell and idk it's like the mod doesn't detect she has trillions of seeds in her. Also using inflation mods like fill her up. Any chance that could destroy the link between SLSO and FM? 

Nope, works ok for me

1 hour ago, wareware said:

I have a few questions about the GetOrgasmCount function.

Does it return all the orgasms your character has had since creation?

Does the orgasm count ever get set to 0? If yes then when does that happen?

no

whenever animation starts

On 1/16/2023 at 6:03 PM, DaMan1 said:

sorry if it has been asked before, but i wanted to know if there is a way to fix/prevent it

sometimes, opposite sex stucks in orgasm treeshold but doesnt orgasm and animation gets locked and never ends on it's own.

What option should i change to make it not happen?

Ever figure out the issue? Baring conditions and of course incorrect SL addon versions?  This is the first time this mod hasn't worked for me.

No body wants to cum until the very end.

I've had this installed for a long time with not a whole lot of issues. Just reinstalled the game and put it all back together and now the bars pop up during scenes but they never move and the hotkeys don't seem to work. I've tried moving them to various keys but that didn't work. Any ideas?

On 3/7/2023 at 4:12 AM, SlyApple said:

In the quest of making my load order compatible with Sexlab P+ I have made a patch for SLSO, only done some limited testing so far and haven't tested Male/Futa PC support so let me know if something got borked up.

IMPORTANT: You need to let P+ overwrites SLSO or delete "Scripts/sslThreadController.pex" file from SLSO, after that let this patch overwrites everything.

Also double check that you're using the latest P+ version 1.8.1.1, this patch was made for this specific version.

SLSO Sexlab PPLUS - Patch.zip 113.05 kB · 14 downloads

Damn, looks like few changes to sslActorAlias.psc and sslThreadModel.psc between 1.8.1.1 and the current dev version of 1.8.2.2.

You plan on doing the dev version too, or are you waiting on the next release?

If you don't, anything I need to be aware of that should go over, or just the SLSO blocks should be enough?

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Damn, looks like few changes to sslActorAlias.psc and sslThreadModel.psc between 1.8.1.1 and the current dev version of 1.8.2.2.

You plan on doing the dev version too, or are you waiting on the next release?

If you don't, anything I need to be aware of that should go over, or just the SLSO blocks should be enough?

I was not aware that there is a dev version, can you point me to where can I get this?

My patch included a small ghetto fix for threads being always considered consensual, it's probably fine to overwrite the new dev version if no significant changes to these 2 files were made there.

Okay found the new version on Scrab's github, looks like the victim bug was fixed there along with some changes, I'll merge these and update this SLSO patch.

Edited by SlyApple
15 hours ago, SlyApple said:

I was not aware that there is a dev version, can you point me to where can I get this?

My patch included a small ghetto fix for threads being always considered consensual, it's probably fine to overwrite the new dev version if no significant changes to these 2 files were made there.

Okay found the new version on Scrab's github, looks like the victim bug was fixed there along with some changes, I'll merge these and update this SLSO patch.

I'm getting it from their discord, but github probably works just fine too. :D

I think I see you there now, if my assumption about usernames is right...

Thank you for doing this patch!

For some reason, despite maxing out the bar, none of my characters are actually orgasming, and it's meaning that in defeat encounters the aggressor is never satisfied (and therefore never breaks off the encounter). I've gone through all sorts of mods in my list, disabling and re-enabling them, or putting them before/after SLSO, but I can't for the life of me figure out why orgasms suddenly don't work (though they did when I first installed the mod). Without getting into deeper specifics of load order and other mods, is there a "top five" reasons why orgasms might not trigger that I could eliminate as possibilities, first? Or better yet, something in a log file somewhere (if SLSO has logging)?

On 9/12/2022 at 4:14 PM, loniceraa said:

I'm having an extraordinarily strange problem with recompiling the sslActorAlias script in SLSO (the AE version). I've done so in the past with no problems, but that was before I upgraded to AE.

Even with no changes, when I try to compile the script (with all necessary dependencies available), I get the following error log:

Reveal hidden contents
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sslActorAlias"...
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2321,4): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2321,15): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2325,5): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2325,16): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2338,72): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2338,70): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2341,69): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2341,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2344,44): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2344,42): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2349,69): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2349,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2352,44): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2352,42): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2357,42): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2357,40): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for C:\Skyrim\MO2Mods\SLSO test\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on C:\Skyrim\MO2Mods\SLSO test\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc

Note that the SexLab version of the script compiles fine; it's just the SLSO version that has the issue. Here are the functions in question (first error occurs on the line "if experience == -2"):

Reveal hidden contents
;orgasm stuff
function Orgasm(float experience = 0.0)
	if experience == -2
		LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 11)
		DoOrgasm(true)
	elseif ActorFullEnjoyment >= 90
		if experience == -1
			LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 11)
		endIf
		if Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > 10.0
			OrgasmEffect()
		endIf
	endIf
endFunction

function HoldOut(float experience = 0.0)
	if Position == 0
		if  IsFemale 
			if (Animation.HasTag("Vaginal" || Animation.HasTag("Fisting") || Animation.HasTag("69")))
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + OwnSkills[Stats.kVaginal] + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, (- 1 - OwnSkills[Stats.kVaginal]) as int)
			elseif(Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting"))
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal] + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, (-1 - OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal]) as int)
			else
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, -1)
			endIf
		elseif IsMale
			if (Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting"))
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal] + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, (-1 - OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal]) as int)
			else
			endIf
		endIf
	elseif Position == 1
	endIf
endFunction

Now, I did find a workaround: renaming the "experience" var (e.g. to "xexperience"). Doing so, the script compiles just fine. But, of course, that makes no sense; is it possible that between SE and AE, "experience" became a reserved variable in Papyrus? Is it some other quirk of my updated modlist? I notice someone else had the same problem too:

Since I found a way to compile the script, I guess nothing is really *broken* here, except my sanity. Any plausible idea what's going on here? Have I lost my marbles since I last modded Skyrim?

Did you ever find a better solution than just renaming the variable?

4 hours ago, meatslinger said:

For some reason, despite maxing out the bar, none of my characters are actually orgasming, and it's meaning that in defeat encounters the aggressor is never satisfied (and therefore never breaks off the encounter). I've gone through all sorts of mods in my list, disabling and re-enabling them, or putting them before/after SLSO, but I can't for the life of me figure out why orgasms suddenly don't work (though they did when I first installed the mod). Without getting into deeper specifics of load order and other mods, is there a "top five" reasons why orgasms might not trigger that I could eliminate as possibilities, first? Or better yet, something in a log file somewhere (if SLSO has logging)?

1) not enabled sl sep orgasms

2) overwriting slso sl scripts

3) overwriting slso sla scripts 

4) animation that has no tags that would allow orgasms

5) using Defeat

6) using blush when aroused or other mods that overwrite arousal during sl animation

you can try looking at console when close to orgasm

you can try looking at papyrus.log during/after animation