Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Key dropping will not work

In escape option you not check "Keys only drop when restrained/pierced? if yes you need be restrained to drop keys.

If uncheck drop for containers, bodies - then keys not appear here.

On 3/25/2020 at 1:32 PM, EljaDreaming said:

SUCCESS!!!

I checked versions for XP32 (I have 4.71) and HDT-SMP (I have 2.11), and reinstalled them both, after everything else to ensure that their files would be overwriting everything else. This still produced the CTD on equipping the Prisoner Shackles.

I then reinstalled the hotfix, and no more CTD. I have some clipping issues, but I assume that this is an easy fix with a Bodyslide batch build, but even so, isn't a major problem and I can now happily (hornily?) play my game... Time to get arrested!

Thank you muchly for your help!

What hotfix did you use to fix it?

16 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

What hotfix did you use to fix it?

I thought she(he) speak about this:

This fix many issues from LE version as collars and etc.

Why it is good for prisoner fix? Because it's replace original prisoners shackles with physics to simply chain harness without physics and there can't be a CTD due to physics error or nioverride.

Also this version is without bodyslide because you need use bodyslide version or create it yourself in outfit studio. Deeply in this thread also is bodyslide version of prisoners shackles change to chain harness but there you need open that fix in outfit studio and re-save project to single weight because this version build low and high weight but prisoners shackles use single weight.

Edit: Without bodyslide means that there will be clipping because model is build for standard model but it not use your sliders to build specially for your body.

13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I thought she(he) speak about this:

This fix many issues from LE version as collars and etc.

Why it is good for prisoner fix? Because it's replace original prisoners shackles with physics to simply chain harness without physics and there can't be a CTD due to physics error or nioverride.

Also this version is without bodyslide because you need use bodyslide version or create it yourself in outfit studio. Deeply in this thread also is bodyslide version of prisoners shackles change to chain harness but there you need open that fix in outfit studio and re-save project to single weight because this version build low and high weight but prisoners shackles use single weight.

Edit: Without bodyslide means that there will be clipping because model is build for standard model but it not use your sliders to build specially for your body.

no that didn't fix the problem for me at all. game still crashes when wearing prisoner chains.

1 hour ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

no that didn't fix the problem for me at all. game still crashes when wearing prisoner chains.

Strange it helps for all:

Ok try to rename file Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\PrisonerChains01.xml

to Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\_PrisonerChains01.xml

You have installed hdt smp physics?

It helps for me even when i don't know much about skyrim se and even don't have hdt smp mod

Edit: You sure you install this fix? Maybe your mod organizer don't allow to make changes?

Edit second time: I recommend start skse64 as administrator - it's fix many ctd.

15 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Strange it helps for all:

Ok try to rename file Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\PrisonerChains01.xml

to Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\_PrisonerChains01.xml

You have installed hdt smp physics?

It helps for me even when i don't know much about skyrim se and even don't have hdt smp mod

Edit: You sure you install this fix? Maybe your mod organizer don't allow to make changes?

I had to remove hdt smp cause it dropped my fps down to 2 from 60 which made the game completely unplayable i also don't use mod organizer and never will. renaming the file didn't work.

7 hours ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

I had to remove hdt smp cause it dropped my fps down to 2 from 60

That's bad.

Ok first need to be sure that prison shackles is guilty - maybe you have other problem - in any other place open console - type:

player.additem XX0F965B 1

where XX - is your cursed loot hexal load order. if you don't know it  -then type:

help "Prison Shackles" 0

there will be show up id.

then type

player.additem id 1

If all correct in your inventory must be Prisoner shackles. Equip it manually. If game not CTD - what you see: iron chain harness or iron shackles?

If game ctd we be need sure if correctly iron shackles are replaced in game. You need :

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\PrisonerChains01.nif

import in outfit studio or open in nifscope - if there is iron harness than is bad because it' not must ctd with it.

If in import process in outfit studio ask optimize nif - do it - then export back in tha tplace -it can help with ctd. Of course if that nif is chain harness not shackles.

At this moment i have not other ideas. Maybe you don't have other fix.

If hdt smp makes game freeze - something is wrong or weak PC: you can try lower graphics settings.

For me that mod fixes many problems.

Edited: you have installed all skse64 engine fixes?

Edited second time: added screenshots of harness and shackles:

Spoiler

Harness:

Clipboard.jpg.07e4b585f2c1a03158552afd3b7f8711.jpg

Shackles:

Clipboard1.jpg.602e8e47dd5975f7f52f46511ceb8aa6.jpg

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

That's bad.

Ok first need to be sure that prison shackles is guilty - maybe you have other problem - in any other place open console - type:

player.additem XX0F965B 1

where XX - is your cursed loot hexal load order. if you don't know it  -then type:

help "Prison Shackles" 0

there will be show up id.

then type

player.additem id 1

If all correct in your inventory must be Prisoner shackles. Equip it manually. If game not CTD - what you see: iron chain harness or iron shackles?

If game ctd we be need sure if correctly iron shackles are replaced in game. You need :

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\PrisonerChains01.nif

import in outfit studio or open in nifscope - if there is iron harness than is bad because it' not must ctd with it.

If in import process in outfit studio ask optimize nif - do it - then export back in tha tplace -it can help with ctd. Of course if that nif is chain harness not shackles.

At this moment i have not other ideas. Maybe you don't have other fix.

If hdt smp makes game freeze - something is wrong or weak PC: you can try lower graphics settings.

For me that mod fixes many problems.

Edited: you have installed all skse64 engine fixes?

Edited second time: added screenshots of harness and shackles:

Reveal hidden contents

Harness:

Clipboard.jpg.07e4b585f2c1a03158552afd3b7f8711.jpg

Shackles:

Clipboard1.jpg.602e8e47dd5975f7f52f46511ceb8aa6.jpg

So both maid chains and prisoner chains as well as iron shackles cause my game to CTD once worn but Iron chain harness works fine.

I don't have and have never used outfit studio and nifscope so you have lost me.

yes i do have skse64 instaled.

3 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

So both maid chains and prisoner chains as well as iron shackles cause my game to CTD

Something wrong with fix instalation. If You trust team viewer i can connect to your Personal computer to see what's happen with shackles. But taht's discussion in private.

Also i can tru to work withj solution to change nif by yourself but now i have hood on fire)

8 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Something wrong with fix instalation. If You trust team viewer i can connect to your Personal computer to see what's happen with shackles. But taht's discussion in private.

Also i can tru to work withj solution to change nif by yourself but now i have hood on fire)

Umm no, no i don't trust team viewer. if there's no simple fix for this then i will just uninstall dd.

4 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

if there's no simple fix for this then i will just uninstall dd.

There is simple fix but you do something wrong with it

iron chain harness look like this:

Spoiler

ScreenShot17.jpg.17a90453cfe47eb53cf98f62bf1958b3.jpg

Edited: If yes you can replace main chain harness from your folder to prison - it looks bad but i t can  work.

I know what the chain harness is it works fine in LE and SSE the prisoner chains work fine in LE but cause CTD in SSE, the simple just replaced files and i accepted those changes and replaced the old with the new and yet it still CTDs i renamed them in the folder and it still CTDs so far nothing here has been my fault, as far as i can see parts of the mod are just outright broken.

10 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

simple fix

Copy file Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\HR_ChainHarnessBustier_1.nif

to file Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\HR_ChainHarnessBustier_1_copy.nif

The delete file Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\PrisonerChains01.nif

Delete xml version too

Then rename Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\HR_ChainHarnessBustier_1copy.nif

to

try to equip in game prisoners chain. If then not work i give up)

16 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

LE but cause CTD in SSE

I play SSE version more than month install all fix files and no one CTD in process.

Silly question - you build animations in fnis?

Look my prisoners chains in sse verison:

Spoiler

ScreenShot18.jpg.6cdea7a318d92e577dd226c780ed2212.jpg

Edited: this is in Whiterun home i put it manually to show it, but it works excellent in Dagonwar prison too.

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Copy file Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\HR_ChainHarnessBustier_1.nif

to file Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\HR_ChainHarnessBustier_1_copy.nif

The delete file Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\PrisonerChains01.nif

Delete xml version too

Then rename Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints\HR_ChainHarnessBustier_1copy.nif

to

try to equip in game prisoners chain. If then not work i give up)

Yep that fixes the crash. but why would the prisoner chains cause a ctd in the first place? what could cause them to cause a ctd?

14 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

what could cause them to cause a ctd?

technically nif LE version is different from SSE version.

Sometimes need convert nif to SSE. Why not work official fixes what i give to you i don't know.

And also nif contains nioverride - don't ask i don't know what it means. For that in LE version install special mod what makes physics. In SSE version nioverride contains other mod (at this moment i don't remember what mod) In SSE version about physics cares HDT smp mod and fixes many crashes from LE version.

In short explanation.

I add there my fixed nif file for prisons chains - maybe it work for you.

But before you replace that file do backup of your now fixed chains to avoid problems.

Because i have all fixes for SSE and my body model is larger than original: and i use CBBE body special  with physics and better vagina.

If after replace my file ctd happens again - then restore from your backup.

PrisonerChains01.nif

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

technically nif LE version is different from SSE version.

Sometimes need convert nif to SSE. Why not work official fixes what i give to you i don't know.

And also nif contains nioverride - don't ask i don't know what it means. For that in LE version install special mod what makes physics. In SSE version nioverride contains other mod (at this moment i don't remember what mod) In SSE version about physics cares HDT smp mod and fixes many crashes from LE version.

In short explanation.

I add there my fixed nif file for prisons chains - maybe it work for you.

But before you replace that file do backup of your now fixed chains to avoid problems.

Because i have all fixes for SSE and my body model is larger than original: and i use CBBE body special  with physics and better vagina.

If after replace my file ctd happens again - then restore from your backup.

PrisonerChains01.nif 7.47 MB · 1 download

Nope that causes a ctd. i must be missing something it requires or something.

29 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

missing something

Can i ask personal question: what are your PC hardware configuration: HDT smp doesn't makes a fps down when installed.

If configuration is good then maybe you misses some skse64 fixes or some mod what htd smp needs.

NetImmerse Override (NiOverride, alpha) - included with RaceMenu's skee64.dll.

Edited: silly question - you have installed xp32 maximum skeleton extended special version?

Does anyone know which version of DCL is the last version before the Dagonar prison was added? And are there any links available to that version?

p.s. the crime system is cool and all, I just personally prefer to not have DCL handle it

22 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Can i ask personal question: what are your PC hardware configuration: HDT smp does makes a fps down when installed.

If configuration is good then maybe you misses some skse64 fixes or some mod what htd smp needs.

NetImmerse Override (NiOverride, alpha) - included with RaceMenu's skee64.dll.

so i removed CBBE HDT SMP not hdt smp cause the fps drops were just too much.

how could i be missing any skse64 fixes if its a required file for racemenu to work and if "NetImmerse Override (NiOverride, alpha)" is included with RaceMenu's skee64.dll. then i shouldn't need to worry about it.

14 minutes ago, PK1366 said:

Does anyone know which version of DCL is the last version before the Dagonar prison was added? And are there any links available to that version?

p.s. the crime system is cool and all, I just personally prefer to not have DCL handle it

If you look at the Crime (?) Tab, you have the option to use "Vanilla Prisons".  That should help you out.

1 hour ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

so i removed CBBE HDT SMP not hdt smp cause the fps drops were just too much.

Ok there is mod about i speak: you try it? -It fixes physic.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

skse64 engine fixes is another story:

a short list:

1) SSE engine fixes:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=description

There is many new files i use that version in attachment

Part 2 need put manually in plugins folder.

2) All in one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444?tab=description

There is too many files i add my version

3) Mgf fix

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?tab=description

Recommend use Unoffical Skyrim legendary edition patch but this story not about skse64 fixes.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214

That's all what i can remember to fix.

I uses gamepad controller dd fixes too, gag fixes and dd script fixes for better dd functionality.

But if you don't use controller and don't need more strict dd items you don't need this fixes. Gag fixes make mouth open when ball is inserted.

trust me i spent almost month before figure out all necessary fixes for skyrim sse and got fully non ctd version

(Part 1) Engine Fixes 4.13 for SSE 1.5.97 - skse64 plugin-17230-4-13-1579276880.7z (Part 2) Engine Fixes - skse64 Preloader and TBB Lib-17230-2-0-1547916672.7z All in one-32444-2-1582543914.zip

On 5/14/2020 at 9:54 PM, Elsidia said:

Ok there is mod about i speak: you try it? -It fixes physic.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

skse64 engine fixes is another story:

a short list:

1) SSE engine fixes:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=description

There is many new files i use that version in attachment

Part 2 need put manually in plugins folder.

2) All in one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444?tab=description

There is too many files i add my version

3) Mgf fix

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?tab=description

Recommend use Unoffical Skyrim legendary edition patch but this story not about skse64 fixes.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214

That's all what i can remember to fix.

I uses gamepad controller dd fixes too, gag fixes and dd script fixes for better dd functionality.

But if you don't use controller and don't need more strict dd items you don't need this fixes. Gag fixes make mouth open when ball is inserted.

trust me i spent almost month before figure out all necessary fixes for skyrim sse and got fully non ctd version

(Part 1) Engine Fixes 4.13 for SSE 1.5.97 - skse64 plugin-17230-4-13-1579276880.7z 277.23 kB · 1 download (Part 2) Engine Fixes - skse64 Preloader and TBB Lib-17230-2-0-1547916672.7z 199.31 kB · 1 download All in one-32444-2-1582543914.zip 2.79 MB · 0 downloads

So i can now wear the chains without a ctd but the chains are now invisible. was the visual part of the chains that xml file i deleted? 

Edit 1. I thought i would cheek bodyslide but i don't seem to have bodyslide files for the prisoner chains.