View File

First of all, you need this:

Portable OnDemand Disposable Unlimited Mannequins SPODUM by SLuckyD

A complex mod with a simple goal: make mannequins more relevant.

Chicks 4 SPODUM changes:

1. Male mannequins are now female.
  2. The "female" choices are name females from the game with body weights > 50
  3. The "male" choices are generic females from the game (bandits & such) with body weights < 50
  4. The original mod uses a big huge giant pedestal model. I removed it.
    The Upside: If you put mannequins upstairs, you can now walk around downstairs.
    The Downside: Now you can't vertically place the char without using a different mod. (Jaxonz Positioner)

BUG: there's a generic character that MAY appear when Mirabelle Ervine is chosen. It's not Mirabelle, and for me it had the grey face bug. It's a char that exists in the original mod. You can remove it from SPODUM.ESM with tesvedit if it bugs you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Portable OnDemand Disposable Unlimited Mannequins SPODUM by SLuckyD
  • Special Edition Compatible

does it matter if it is similar to what is on nex-hell? With all the security problems they have, and people uploading viruses to their networks, I would much rather download something like this from HERE than THERE.

Sorry.  You still need to get the original mod from Nexus.

does it matter if it is similar to what is on nex-hell? With all the security problems they have, and people uploading viruses to their networks, I would much rather download something like this from HERE than THERE.

sorry, but instead of crying about virus you could just let get the file checked by whatever website https://www.virustotal.comfor example.... I mean I don't like the nexus too, but people crying around is just annoying be happy there is something like the nexus even if they could do some things better.

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/1a4f9ada68493a4e396c9d305d2663e3e3fb10acaf59498b3871d53e265750aa/analysis/report

So , is these like the mannequin mod? on the nexus???

LIke it? No. Adds to it, yes.

Sorry.  You still need to get the original mod from Nexus.

THANK YOU.

î have the prob with dark faces. And i find it better if you can make this MOD standalone without the Mod from Nexus. Only the chicks and anim. The Idee find i great. sorry fo my bad english.

It is not stand alone and cannot be stand alone. It simply adds to the other mod.

If you have dark faces on this, put it lower in your load order. The faces fix is part of the mod and something else may be overwriting them. Definitely make sure it's below the original.

Now if only I can get these mannequins to use custom poses or cycling through animations...

The original mod uises stock but obscure animations. I replaced the "pounding on floor" animation (the Aventus Aretino Dark Brotherhood summon animation) with the standard walk.

But for custom animations or poses, I dunno what you'd have to do. I mean if it were as simple as including them, I could probably script it, but other than that I couldn't tell you.

Nice. Can I give'em custom textures? like this for example.

No. It uses the PC body and texture. There's probably a way to get it done by rescripting it. 

Now if only I can get these mannequins to use custom poses or cycling through animations...

The original mod uises stock but obscure animations. I replaced the "pounding on floor" animation (the Aventus Aretino Dark Brotherhood summon animation) with the standard walk.

But for custom animations or poses, I dunno what you'd have to do. I mean if it were as simple as including them, I could probably script it, but other than that I couldn't tell you.

Nice. Can I give'em custom textures? like this for example.

No. It uses the PC body and texture. There's probably a way to get it done by rescripting it. 

I was thinking poses that are compatible with Pinup Poser or cycling animations from dance mods, SL, ZaZ or just Sexy Idles without having to use more dedicated mods.  I am just looking for sexy display models that can be set to cycle through stuff once and forget.

I too love that sculpture texture from Uno's link and have adopted to use in custom mannequin but gave up because I don't have the skill to match it with hair nor could I get the CBBE based textures to work with UNP bodies.  I would love for that texture to be standard for this mod though.

EDIT: I forgot that sculpture mannequin now has UNPB textures but that mod has a 100 weight body so pretty much any face I use resulted in neck gap.

I have been looking for a custom stone/marble statue mod for a long time.  Seeing actual copies of NPC or PC with original textures always give me the creeps.

• 1 year later...

This is a nice mod but I have a couple of problems. I can't find an animation that is walking in place. (The pounding the floor animation is actually pounding the floor.) Also, I would like to use the mod with Pure Girls - Heroine Replacer.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74785/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D74785%26preview%3D&pUp=1

But the face of the mannequin is the default vanilla.

This is a nice mod but I have a couple of problems. I can't find an animation that is walking in place. (The pounding the floor animation is actually pounding the floor.) Also, I would like to use the mod with Pure Girls - Heroine Replacer.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74785/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D74785%26preview%3D&pUp=1

But the face of the mannequin is the default vanilla.

1) find mt_walkforward.hkx from your favorite walking animation.

2) make a dir in the mod at Chicks 4 SPODUM\meshes\Actors\Character\animations\

3) put the animation there and name it mt_boyritual.HKX

I used my CBBE body with it as a replacer with no problems. If it's not working, then I don't have an answer for you.

2) put it in the dir of the mod at Chicks 4 SPODUM\meshes\Actors\Character\animations\

3) name it mt_boyritual.HKX

I used my CBBE body with it as a replacer with no problems. If it's not working, then I don't have an answer for you.

Hmm, I don't seem to have a directory with that name.

I do have a directory called Skyrim\Data\Meshes\SLuckyD\Misc

This directory only contains one file: SLuckMannequinInvisiPed

I also have some relevant files in Skyrim\Data :-

my spodum - Copy.esp.mohidden

spodum 4 chicks.esp

SPODUM v1.5.esp

SPODUM.esm

In folder Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Spodum.esm there is a series of numbered NetImmerse/Gamebryo Model Files.

(I use Nexus Mod Manager.)

Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

2) put it in the dir of the mod at Chicks 4 SPODUM\meshes\Actors\Character\animations\

3) name it mt_boyritual.HKX

Hmm, I don't seem to have a directory with that name.

I do have a directory called Skyrim\Data\Meshes\SLuckyD\Misc

This directory only contains one file: SLuckMannequinInvisiPed

I also have some relevant files in Skyrim\Data :-

my spodum - Copy.esp.mohidden

spodum 4 chicks.esp

SPODUM v1.5.esp

SPODUM.esm

In folder Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Spodum.esm there is a series of numbered NetImmerse/Gamebryo Model Files.

(I use Nexus Mod Manager.)

Thanks for your help.

If you don't have that dir, make it and put the walking animation file there.

"If you don't have that dir, make it and put the walking animation file there."

Aha, thanks!

I didn't actually create a new directory, but I copied the file fsm8_mt_walkforward.hkx from FNISSexyMove folder to Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/animations folder and renamed the copied file to mt_boyritual.hkx . This now uses the walking animation as "Pounding the floor".

Some of the female mannequins (using the "male" setting) have a male voice.

Despite removing Pure Heroines, there is still a mismatch between bodies & heads for some of the mannequins. I am gonna try installing Bijin Warmaidens to see if that helps.

*sigh*

I have tried various things including uninstalling and re-installing different mods. The mismatched heads/bodies are still in Chicks 4 Spodum.

The heads & bodies are fine with the just the original Spodum so I am gonna stick with that.