Jump to content

Resdayn

1,434 views

previous part: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/8368-concept-story1/

 

Concept story

part 2

 

1818625609_02-16-19_12-44-30AM.png.568abadf5c75e087b5e18856777f4381.png

 

I should go to my room, but the door to the forbidden wing got in my sight, I always wondered why they didn't fixed it, this part of the floor always in the same state, it is very tempting to explore it, I always wondered why it is forbidden to enter and what secrets it contains, it would be great to find answers to these questions.

 

1957879975_02-16-19_12-43-42AM.png.6395a118437b49a7bc3adaa3afbba6dc.png

 

Should I go forward or head to my room, Abigail advised to not go there, But curiosity kills the cat, It can't be helped. Letsd hope Abigail not gonna share the fact I am missing with the whole school, last thing I need some lecturing from the teachers or more gawk from the classmates.

 

740718250_02-16-19_12-46-42AM.png.cc5c2823451a9b661d1fa64618fec27a.png

 

Abigail screw your advise, I don't care about it and I will explore the other win, there are way to many secrets to discover.

 

1523530712_02-16-19_12-46-32AM.png.b9250fefe27520e98650e9f70a187225.png

 

I mean what dangers gonna wait me there aside of dust? Ghost? Zombies? Or other monsters? Lets be realistic, those are not exist. I'm not scared from something not exist.

 

2047766680_02-16-19_1-35-04AM.png.e465460489f5a46740c4f124e9ac0a5f.png

 

After opening the door, the floor of the other wing welcomed me, I expected a more dusty place, but even with lack of care of the walls, this floor is much longer than the ones we use in the left wing.

 

738349711_02-16-19_1-35-29AM.png.8f853b228c8fedf47e865c84e84356c8.png

 

This place looks creepy, escpeially with those statues. whats the thing with those? Also this place should be forbidden and not used, why are lighted with candles? Something suggest me the right wing is not that forbidden as they told us, by alone the well maintained candles, someone or someones are use it regularly.

 

650783213_02-16-19_1-35-22AM.png.b82a1b9a43531031036c07e67dc9b149.png

 

Be calm Melissa, and and try tread carefully, there might be much more of this than you imagined, there might be much more of mystery to uncover than some legends or stories. I will be more careful, I not expect dangers, but best to be prepared the possiblity.

 

1588456104_02-16-19_1-35-49AM.png.d2d07bc43c3971fd6cb227600fdf2fc5.png

 

That one clock tickering is quite loud, conceals my steps in this floor, sound getting on my nerves, but whoever use this part of the academy, better to be not discovered, but I heard voices somewhere near, talking about maybe the recent missings from the Academy..

 

Voice: We already took two in this week...

Voice: But they didn't last too long...

Melissa: Voices, but from where? This getting bit concerning..

 

1228920818_02-16-19_1-36-16AM.png.77cfba98e092dd82fbe56397cd258cc4.png

 

Voices come from this direction I wonder where is the source.. There is this writings on that table "The one might take a sight behind the flag ".  Thats weird sentence.. 

 

Melissa: Wait there is a widow behind the flag, minor one, but enough to take a minor peek..

 

135906536_02-16-19_1-31-44AM.png.9d54cd1183dc34d3e626cfaffb3091da.png

 

Upon looking into the widow, I saw room, it was high class, no doubt, probably costed more than the entire student rooms, in the room I saw six masked naked women, who started making out each other, I was just in shock, never expected anything from the wing let alone founding some lesbian secret cult like thing. 

 

You shouldn't be worried about trivial things Mistress.., there are a murderer in the town, we can use him as cover for the missing students, no one will guess what happened them nor know what hidden in these secret walls..

 

1621743095_02-16-19_1-33-59AM.png.ea492bc609f3a78f7bdd3eb821fff7b5.png

 

I just watched them and listened what they speak, I had a big sucpicion they are behind of the everything what recently happened with the student of the school.

 

Even if I don't worry about the authories, the last two wasn't that exciting or satisfying, I have better "person" on my mind than the ones you brought for me...

 

94266314_02-16-19_1-33-11AM.png.bd535374fd5b32c2ab89394eff459a82.png

 

The entire turned into a masked orgy, each of them started fingering the other ones.. I just stood there, watched how the supposed "killers" had sex each other, some of them was lot paler than normal, may even fanged or I just saw something else from the silent shock.. I wasn't aroused, despite what is on my clear sight.

 

513735783_02-16-19_1-26-07AM.png.d721c518484cd7cc696e6e149e0ec6b5.png

 

However while watching their debauchery, the sexual orgy of the cult, I made one fatal mistake, I let my voice out.. wich was loud enough to hear even with the clock in the floor and the noises their orgy made..

 

Melissa: noise..

 

2109166216_02-16-19_1-23-23AM.png.af4359c86c49e04b5b869265e090fa56.png

 

And one of them heared it and noticed the unknown pressence, I heard their voices..

 

Hmmmm...something is not right

 

930224867_02-16-19_1-23-45AM.png.08dd27f8c658bf297778c479d0f3248f.png

 

There is someone, who watching us... we might be discovered...

 

594352948_02-16-19_1-25-30AM.png.f06b483f173e6187e399f6acfe425608.png

 

Ladies, stop our mere fun, we have someone to deal with it...

 

1095035472_02-16-19_1-24-54AM.png.229acc7584edf24f59caaf526331e3db.png

 

Maybe a fresh blood to play with, hunting it might be more fun than this now, lets get ready...

 

773835274_02-16-19_1-22-30AM.png.14aaab5e138fefc3d526e9b6d9bf3e90.png

 

The secret widow behind the statue, check that out now...

 

1833096953_02-16-19_1-36-27AM.png.c978d86622d78edba1dc1ee32a1c707b.png

 

I immediatly went away and tried get away the fast as I can, the shivers, the fear is what I felt... If they found me, my life end the moment, who knows what would they do with me, "fresh blood", "plaything"? I don't want to find out...

 

1337632256_02-16-19_1-37-14AM.png.7a403ed8a5ff5ed948a7cc5ae6773ea6.png

 

I need sneak back to my room, quite fast, lest hope Abigail not don't blow my cover, they might be one of the teachers, maybe students, if they find out I was missing, They find me the moment..

 

End

 

author notes

Spoiler

This entry ended up lot longer than expected and have more pics than planned to complete.

 

I hope the sexual scenes not ruined the hole feel of the storyline, I used them because the plot needed it, this not a porn story lets be clear that, but sexual acts gonna happen when plot demands for the storyline reasons

 

The monster right now this mysterious murderous cult, may human or maybe not, we rely on Melissa's view on them and her narrative, I thought many times on them, but ended up them, things will clear how the protagonist try uncover the secrets or die ;) 

 

Free to comment any kind of feedback.

 

20 Comments


Recommended Comments

Still a fan of the black and white, glad you kept i and the mansion looks really good with a noticeable visual transition to the secret section.

 

If I had any critique it would be that if the off limits section really is so off limits how did she get in so (apparently) easily. Maybe a quick screenshot showing her picking the lock (or alternatively a bit hinting that the coven(?) may have let her "break in" intentionally if that's the case).

 

Anyway, just a minor quibble I guess. All in all I thought it was a good setup, want to see where it goes. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, SpyVsPie said:

Still a fan of the black and white, glad you kept i and the mansion looks really good with a noticeable visual transition to the secret section.

 

If I had any critique it would be that if the off limits section really is so off limits how did she get in so (apparently) easily. Maybe a quick screenshot showing her picking the lock (or alternatively a bit hinting that the coven(?) may have let her "break in" intentionally if that's the case).

 

Anyway, just a minor quibble I guess. All in all I thought it was a good setup, want to see where it goes. 

Yeah, I actually like it, works well with the general feeling I want to this one have it, it also helps conceal certain things, wich would be blown of stuff if it had colours.

 

Technicly Academy, Mansion part is just from the inspiration.

 

She did not really lock picked anything, kind of forget mention in the story, while forbidden it was never closed or locked, she simply just sneaked there.

 

Althought if it was possible or merely I lack of poses for it, I would use something like that.

Link to comment

Nice ^___^ Good old black and white leysbian orgy ^_^ 

The only thing about sims - It's a bit not dynamic.
Vanilla poses and walking look clumsy, but your narrative cuts down all the minor annoyances. ^_^
 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

I love it. And I love it a lot. More please :)

Thank myou :D 

20 minutes ago, Crw said:

Nice ^___^ Good old black and white leysbian orgy ^_^ 

The only thing about sims - It's a bit not dynamic.
Vanilla poses and walking look clumsy, but your narrative cuts down all the minor annoyances. ^_^
 

Thanks :D 

 

Well I try use them less noticable way and more of the narrative :) 

Link to comment

Disappearances around town - check.

Old, forbidden wing in a school - check.

Mysterious cult - check.

Cute and curious protagonist - check.

All of those make a perfect mystery/adventure story. Really enjoyed this chapter and now I cannot wait for more. Wonderful work! ?

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Devianna said:

Disappearances around town - check.

Old, forbidden wing in a school - check.

Mysterious cult - check.

Cute and curious protagonist - check.

All of those make a perfect mystery/adventure story. Really enjoyed this chapter and now I cannot wait for more. Wonderful work! ?

Thank you :D 

 

Lol I like the checks :D 

Link to comment

This is setting up nicely! I'm loving the building intrigue. Glad you are sticking with the B/W too; I dig it. Keep it up! :D 

Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Collygon said:

This is setting up nicely! I'm loving the building intrigue. Glad you are sticking with the B/W too; I dig it. Keep it up! :D 

Thank you ?

 

Yeah, in the end this color palette works better for me ?, also suprisingly helps conceal some things for the intrigue

Link to comment

Still an interesting read, due to the atmosphere and B&W look. Though some details are indeed a bit detrimental for the immersion (her strange sim-like smile at first, her walking and not running when discovered and so on), but we might be reaching the limits of the support. But the masked orgy in B&W had a mystery and nostalgic feel that made it stand out. Awaiting for what next ! ?

 

Malicia : « You should listen to Mr Spy about lockpicks, Resdayn, 'cause he's a spy so he's expert at it, you see ?

               Anyway, those girls were very weird, but they had very pretty masks and jewels, yes.  :classic_lightbulb: »

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Still an interesting read, due to the atmosphere and B&W look. Though some details are indeed a bit detrimental for the immersion (her strange sim-like smile at first, her walking and not running when discovered and so on), but we might be reaching the limits of the support. But the masked orgy in B&W had a mystery and nostalgic feel that made it stand out. Awaiting for what next ! ?

 

Well sims has limits wich is bit disadvantage :P , so some stuffs are bit screw me than helping.

 

B&W look is storngest advantage what pic has, also conceal certain things, due the lack of colors ;) .

 

I thought you would have that scene, hmmm..

2 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « You should listen to Mr Spy about lockpicks, Resdayn, 'cause he's a spy so he's expert at it, you see ?

               Anyway, those girls were very weird, but they had very pretty masks and jewels, yes.  :classic_lightbulb: »

Door was open actually, she just walked there simply :P 

Link to comment

Looks very very nice. Lesbain orgy is awesome. Malicija should join them too. She doesn't need to wear mask because everyone will recognize her. She will be the only redhead with freckles and red big bush on her anus and pussy. ;):P

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Elf Prince said:

Looks very very nice. Lesbain orgy is awesome. Malicija should join them too. She doesn't need to wear mask because everyone will recognize her. She will be the only redhead with freckles and red big bush on her anus and pussy. ;):P

? Jeez, Prince XD.

 

You made me laugh loudly

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Elf Prince said:

Looks very very nice. Lesbain orgy is awesome. Malicija should join them too. She doesn't need to wear mask because everyone will recognize her. She will be the only redhead with freckles and red big bush on her anus and pussy. ;):P

- You are gross ....... but it is

530739.gif.0844a0b576a6bca301d480f6361db46b.gif

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Well sims has limits wich is bit disadvantage :P , so some stuffs are bit screw me than helping.

 

B&W look is storngest advantage what pic has, also conceal certain things, due the lack of colors ;) .

 

I thought you would have that scene, hmmm..

Well you can't discern dark redhair from other dark hairs if that's what you mean. Or did I miss something else ? :classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Looks very very nice. Lesbain orgy is awesome. Malicija should join them too. She doesn't need to wear mask because everyone will recognize her. She will be the only redhead with freckles and red big bush on her anus and pussy. ;):P

Malicia : « I've got no freckles, and my pee-pee and poo-poo are very neat, yes ! :classic_angry:

 

                 You're just being jealous 'cause no one is interested on your poo-poo, uh. :classic_sleep: »

1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

- You are gross ....... but it is

530739.gif.0844a0b576a6bca301d480f6361db46b.gif

Malicia : « It's very gross, yes. Plus Tryade doesn't shave at all, and Belrand still goes honey-honey with her. So that's not important, you see ? :classic_dry: »

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Well you can't discern dark redhair from other dark hairs if that's what you mean. Or did I miss something else ? :classic_tongue:

 

Nothing you missed ;) , just some disguised would be easier to see thought due hair colors.

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...