Jump to content
  • entries
    80
  • comments
    289
  • views
    36,793

NICE


Jexsam

1,483 views

Six Characters

 

Nine Screenshots

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to...

 

BLOG | ENTRY | 69

Warning!  Contains Some Creature Content!

Spoiler

Kallista

Kallista592.jpg

Kallista593.jpg

Kallista594.jpg

 

Raelyndreth

Raelyndreth022.jpg

 

Nchella

Nchella020.jpg

 

Selune and Maechen

Maechen245.jpg

Maechen244.jpg

 

Eldawen

Eldawen465.jpg

Eldawen466.jpg

 

Hope this was as nice a post for you as it was for me!

8 Comments


Recommended Comments

N O T  B A D , but I still prefer your story-styled entries for my part. :classic_biggrin:

 

Anyway, it seems Kallista still is fond of little things. :classic_wink:

Link to comment

I can't seem to access the images at all.

 

The Site can't be reached.

 

Edit : Still not working. :frown:

Link to comment
On 4/14/2018 at 3:06 AM, goiceice123 said:

I can't seem to access the images at all.

 

The Site can't be reached.

 

Edit : Still not working. :frown:

Yeah, my image host of choice had a weird hiccup with their domain name that broke their images.  It should be an easy fix, except LL doesn't allow BBCode use anymore.  So where normally I'd just go change the .org to .cc and fix everything nice and quick, instead I have to:

 

  • Re-find each image
  • Make sure they're in the right order
  • Copy/paste each one manually back into place

 

Cut each image from the original posts Re-paste the new images in the right order

It's doable, but to do it for every single post would be a lot to ask.  However, since I've gotten more than one complaint about it, I might see about fixing it one of these days I've got off this week...

Link to comment
On 24/04/2018 at 2:39 AM, Jexsam said:

Yeah, my image host of choice had a weird hiccup with their domain name that broke their images.  It should be an easy fix, except LL doesn't allow BBCode use anymore.  So where normally I'd just go change the .org to .cc and fix everything nice and quick, instead I have to:

 

  • Re-find each image
  • Make sure they're in the right order
  • Copy/paste each one manually back into place

 

Cut each image from the original posts Re-paste the new images in the right order

It's doable, but to do it for every single post would be a lot to ask.  However, since I've gotten more than one complaint about it, I might see about fixing it one of these days I've got off this week...

Yeah, the forum's engine eating away BBcode is a drag. However depending on the way you saved your entries, or on your ease with HTML there are some workarounds :

 

On 01/05/2018 at 12:49 PM, Tirloque said:

Postimage.org and Pixxxels.org image hosts have both been locked by Registry. So their domains have been moved to .cc instead of .org. This change is most likely permanent, as I ascertained with them.

Which means all of your images uploaded to them are now dead links, and must be updated to postimg.cc or pixxxels.cc. There are some quick ways to do so, depending on how you saved your blog post before actually posting them.

 

— °1 - Windows' Notepad : if you saved their code into text files before posting them, then you can fix a full entry in a matter of seconds. Open your saved .txt, ctrl+H, replace "postimg.org" by "postimg.cc", post the updated content and you're done. Saving the code might seem useless to some of you, but if you got image heavy entries (with graphical clickable menus for example), it might be worth it saving them that way too (instead of just saving the images) considering LL's IPS engine does not allow you to edit the code once posted. 

 

— °2 - Your browser's "display code" function (suggested by Alter Native): ctrl+U on the entry directly on the forum, then ctrl+F "postimg.org" to put you on the image's links. Allows you do copy-paste all the images links posted and text inbetween as well. The issue here is that it is displayed in html and not in bbcode, so to my knowing you have to erase all the html code inbetween the content, and add the bbcode's tags once more afterwards. You can still edit all the .org into .cc with notepad automatically afterwards, but you need to ditch the unnecessary code before. So it's only a bit faster than manually editing the links, but not that much compared to having code saved in .txt.

 

— °3. Manually re-posting the links. :classic_angel: Don't forget you can display entire galleries of image codes as a column in Postimage. Speeds the thing a bit. :classic_angel:

 

Also keep in mind Postimage does not allow adult content anymore since the birth of Pixxxels. If some of your images feature such content, Tumblr, Pixxxels, Imgbb, and FlickR are safer from that point of view.

 

I would most particularly like to inform :

 

LukasLegend (Lydia's, Lena's and Nora's stories)

Noobshi ("No Hero")

The Gauntman (your "Omi city" entries in particular, though you're aware of the issue)

Agent Tex(you're aware of the issue, but I thought the quick fixes could interest you :classic_tongue:)

Collygon (same than Tex)

 

I would've warned Wanobi12 but he deleted his blog and is unsure to re-upload it, so he would have updated links in case of re-upload.

Just hoping my library's presentation isn't the only thing which will subside of his blog.  candle_in_the_dark_room_by_whisperinthedark666.jpg

 

Also, if you've got alternatives (:classic_tongue:) better ideas to ease the fixing of that mess (I'm thinking to Alter Native and Ther1pper), by all means, share them ! :classic_biggrin:

 

It's from my Library entry.

 

Btw, your blog is among the ones I'm thinking to include into it. Only it goes though quite extended "non-story" periods (this entry is an example) so there is some ambiguity about if it should be considered as a story blog or not. It's hard to classify, actually. million_dollar_baby.gif

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Btw, your blog is among the ones I'm thinking to include into it. Only it goes though quite extended "non-story" periods (this entry is an example) so there is some ambiguity about if it should be considered as a story blog or not. It's hard to classify, actually. million_dollar_baby.gif

Huh.  I'll have to give that "display code" thing a try.

 

As for the Libraries thing.  If it helps, while I consider this blog story-first, I don't consider it strictly a story blog.  Since I don't have any true ongoing stories, and I only post one-off or loosely tied together stories every so often, I can't in good conscience say this blog is worth listing alongside some of the others in that list.  Other than being the place I post my stories both erotic and otherwise, it's mostly just a repository where people who like what I post in the general screenshot threads can find more.  I'm flattered you'd consider it, though!

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...