Lineage ][ Mods Collection

*Skips the previous pages to report bug*

I want to report a bug (or maybe it is not). From your shield & sigil L2 pack, I notice that I frequently crash when I browse them from the inventory menu. First, I think that it is just my Skyrim not liking to load a lot of items at once, but this seems not to be the case, as your L2 weapons & armors didn't give me the same problem.

On closer inspection, some of the sigils (Sicilica, not sure of the spelling, just one from the few that I remember) have texture problem, turning into black color quickly or the texture didn't show properly, just browsing them will make your game crash. I have yearned for small shields in the size of gauntlets that can block attacks, and the sigils fit just perfectly, if not for this small problem. May you fix it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Skips the previous pages to report bug*

I want to report a bug (or maybe it is not). From your shield & sigil L2 pack, I notice that I frequently crash when I browse them from the inventory menu. First, I think that it is just my Skyrim not liking to load a lot of items at once, but this seems not to be the case, as your L2 weapons & armors didn't give me the same problem.

On closer inspection, some of the sigils (Sicilica, not sure of the spelling, just one from the few that I remember) have texture problem, turning into black color quickly or the texture didn't show properly, just browsing them will make your game crash. I have yearned for small shields in the size of gauntlets that can block attacks, and the sigils fit just perfectly, if not for this small problem. May you fix it?

I also have problems with the shields and sigils barrel. However, its not the sigils but one shield that causes my game to CTD whenever I hover over it. Its the Shield R97 Isola 2.

I deleted the Isola Shields from the Barrel (all 3 of them just to be sure) and now everything is working perfectly. I dont know yet if this is just a problem with my configuration but since all the other shields work well, there is a big chance that this particular shield has a problem.

Isola 1 by the way worked while I was testing, I have not tested 3 though.

Great Collection by the way :)

Edit: still getting CTDs from the Shields Barrel but more random this time (usually browsing a second time results in CTD). The Isola still stands though, that thing always caused a CTD "reliably". So there might be more to fix eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Could we have level list ?

Go for it, leveled lists are tedious tedious and did I say tedious to do.

Though if you have not already it might be worth while taking a look at lootification, though depending on your mod list it could well be a pain to get working.

There is I think also a xedit script used to add armour/weapons to various level lists you set it to add them to, but I know nothing about how that works.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, KOKKINOKAVLA said:

i am trying to download the 30/10 files with the 530 weapons.but i get redirected in this
DS: link removed
can anyone give me a valid link?

Take a look at tck's post 243 a few posts above the one you made those links work, well they did for me anyway.

• 3 months later...