Lineage ][ Mods Collection

@BadStealth

There will not be L2 armors (or rather not from me).

Their models quality is really bad and it's will be pain in ass to match them to Skyrim body. I can RIP it so eventually someone can try do them.

Other than that i have some news.

I just got response from NCSoft about permission to release mod on nexus.

"Thanks for contacting the Lineage II Game Support Team.

I am not 100% certain on the answer to your question, so I have sent a request to our production team to get a definite answer for you.

Thanks,

GM Tangent

Lineage II Game Support"

It's not yet decided but i wish that they will give us permission. I will start complete rework L2 stuff (deleting lot of weapons / balancing / adding crafting and enchanting options etc.) right after permission be granted.

@BadStealth

There will not be L2 armors (or rather not from me).

Their models quality is really bad and it's will be pain in ass to match them to Skyrim body. I can RIP it so eventually someone can try do them.

Do please ARMOR MOD from Lineage!

Very much to like me the reservation from game. And someone can alter and adjust properly it under bodies

First off, this is awesome, Some of the cloaks, crossbows and wings are mis-placed on your model / 1st person, but for now, i'm just using the ones that aren't

I really want the weapons, however the download link doesn't work (premium only, im guessing been downloaded too many times), any chance someone / creator can just upload to mediafire like all the others???

I can't upload it to mediafire because it's too big and i don't have premium account to split it into 2 parts. I will be thankfull if someone upload it to mediafire and send me link and i will add it to first post. For now i will look for other host for it.

I can't upload it to mediafire because it's too big and i don't have premium account to split it into 2 parts. I will be thankfull if someone upload it to mediafire and send me link and i will add it to first post. For now i will look for other host for it.

Ah OK, didn't realise mediafire had a size limit! Thanks for letting us know you are on the case though and keep up the fantastic work!