Lineage ][ Mods Collection

I can't upload it to mediafire because it's too big and i don't have premium account to split it into 2 parts. I will be thankfull if someone upload it to mediafire and send me link and i will add it to first post. For now i will look for other host for it.

You can split the .zip file into multiple parts yourself. Then you could upload the smaller parts to Mediafire separately with a regular account' date=' rather than a premium account.

Here's instructions for splitting a .zip file using WinZip:

http://kb.winzip.com/kb/entry/86

Hope this helps! I'm very much looking forward to trying out the latest version. And thanks very much for sharing this mod with us!

And, as long as I'm here, I figured I'd toss in a request: I'd love it if the weapons were made at least 20% to 30% larger. 50% larger would be even better. All of them, not just the 2-handers. I realize that this is probably a substantial amount of work to request, but I had to at least ask. They're pretty, but they seem so very tiny in my giant Nord hands! ;)

Edit: Hold off on that size request. I just now read the change log for the latest version and realized that you said you changed sizes. I'll try the latest version when I can get it, and see if my request has already been implemented. Thanks for your patience!

I know... There are plenty of free file host sites around, can anybody upload it if Mizuiro cant find one? Google Drive is the easiest one!!! Most people have a G Account, if not, its free and simple to make one, seriously, the download link has been broken for a while...

Whys this taking so long to reupload? I coulda split that archive into 2-3 parts and had it uploaded last month. Nice work man, but its a mad tease to peep these weapons then see nexus has removed the larger images an the dl link is all like.. "u need a premium acc, k thnx" :/

upload it to vgu network into the public section.

Or just split the archive in half an upload to mediafire. So straightforward.. My only guse as for the hold up is the author is perhaps adding additional models or tweaking the existing ones?

Also, I grabbed your earlier version of this mod, but when I tryed to preview the models in the ck it said 'MODELS: Could not find model' - the same of which occurred when i attempted to view Jaysus swords. Got several other mods going that preview fine, but some reason these 2 got issues, anyone know wassup?

Awesome job but why 2h weapons so small?!?!?! i mean...dude Dragonslayer...he must be atleast two times bigger or Greatsword he looks like a cooking knif...man u MUST make 2h weapons bigger! twice size of you version minimum!

Sadly, he won't, he said that size is balance with Skyrim vannilla weapon, so he don't change back to their original size.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a possibility to lessen the shine on some of the weapons/shields etc, etc?   I picked up the shield L2 Mods here and although I like the way they look, they are super shiny with a crazy reflection when the sun is out.  It's so bright that it literally blots out the texture of the shield at some points.  Even lowering the lighting in-game doesn't help with it.

So I was wondering if it could possibly be fixed to be improved so that it works better on reflection of light.  Also, the L2 weapons are nice, but they are far too small even when compared to other Skyrim Weapons.  The length of the L2 weapons such as the swords for example are not much longer then the weapon Sting from the LOTR mod that I have which is supposed to be a dagger.

They are also dwarfed in contrast to the other swords in-game of Skyrim and when compared to the other weapons mods that I have.  I've read that they were properly sized but I can assure that they are still too small, even the great swords are only about the size of a 1-H sword if even that.

Outside of that I love the shields and again, hopefully they get improved upon, because L2 had some of the best shields from any game that I've seen.

• 3 weeks later...

Cannot be upgraded by smithing........

If those weapons can be made by smithing、instead find in some barrels、 that would be much better.

And,could you separate those weapons? Such like I just want some greatswords,staff or some bows will not be necessary. 

eh....well,I just hate a long list。