Mass Effect Normandy Crash site mod skyrim

It's beautifully made (or ripped I don't know) but there is nothing much to see as you can't visit it inside.

Well you're lucky I was too lazy to remove it ^^

Here you go, tell me if something is missing:

normandy.7z

Also reduce the size of the title because it gives an error when you answer it gives errors when you answer...

It's beautifully made (or ripped I don't know) but there is nothing much to see as you can't visit it inside.

Here you go' date=' tell me if something is missing:

Also reduce the size of the title because it gives an error when you answer it gives errors when you answer...

[/quote']

Thank You So much. You really made my night:D:D:D:heart:

• 1 month later...

I'm glad you were lazy too. I just heard about it. Thanks for posting

Ohh, this give me a back story for a new character the next time I play.

If anyone played "Hard to be a God", you will be familiar with what I am talking about. The main character in the story is half human, half native since his father crashed lands on the planet. He later found out because of this, he is able to meet the observer from Earth and able to get in touch with some amazing technology before something terrible happened to the observer.

Armed with nano-injection technology that allows him to immune with most poison, a shield barrier-armor disguise as normal armor and nano-saw technology that look like a normal sword, he went on to investigate further for the truth while fighting his way through a war torn regions where noone can be even be a match for him.

• 4 months later...

Here you go, tell me if something is missing:

attachicon.gif201209/post_8665_1347120286_a2bfc0831cc5179b55aa32765c732fe1.attach

Hey there, I just stumbled upon this and I thought I would let you know when I try to download the zip and open it, it says the archive is damaged. Any way you could email this to me?

going to be a noob ?. 

but where do i put the files?

as always in skyrim/data

.esp/esm/bsa ===> in skyrim/data

data folders ===> in skyrim localisation exempl : programfile(x86)/steam/steamapp/common/skyrim

dont put an data folder in the data folder ( more clear dont have something like skyrim/data/data) careful ^^

going to be a noob ?. 

but where do i put the files?

as always in skyrim/data

.esp/esm/bsa ===> in skyrim/data

data folders ===> in skyrim localisation exempl : programfile(x86)/steam/steamapp/common/skyrim

dont put an data folder in the data folder ( more clear dont have something like skyrim/data/data) careful ^^

ok did that but its not showing up in skyrim... nexus is showing it and i have it enabled.

Archived