Ryu's Stash of Conversions - Oblivion to Skyrim conversions

To begin with, I decided that Skyrim, being still great and having incredible immersion, lacks dozens of fantastic Oblivion clothing mods. I really enjoyed the modding community in Oblivion, however I decided it's about time to switch to a more advanced (and more mature!) platform - Skyrim. 

I'm doing mostly skimpy or very skimpy stuff and anything released for Oblivion that caught my eye :). Occasionally, I might release meshups or my own works. I like redoing models and tuning them to my tastes :D.

So far I've been using a HGEC-like preset for CBBE, though lately I switched to UNP+TBBP.

Many of you have asked about sliders and weighted clothing. I'm using only the body_0.nif as I don't like big breasts or butts :P.

Below is the list of my conversions to date. If something doesn't work or show up in game badly, remember to install the collection + updates in chronological order. If the collection is more recent than a certain update - you don't have to install that update.

CBBE Collection (officially discontinued):

Baron Bee's Anubis

Yuravica's Necromancer Robes

Yuravica's Fur Armor

Yuravica's Leather Armor

Yuravica's Worm King Robes

Speedbuster's Nise Chi Chi

Speedbuster's Belt Girl

Fallen's Sexy Lingerie (with color variants!)

Fallen's Sexy Dress

Alir's Armor (Top & Pants)

Mass Effect 3 Miranda's Outfit

Krista's Lady Elves

Krista's Lady Thief

Krista's Lady Flirt

R18PN/Kurse Bondage Outfit

R18PN/Kurse Mina Cosplay

R18PN/Kurese Sexy Robes (meshup)

Apachii's Huntress

Apachii's Fetish Outfit - Black

Fullytank's Paladin Armor - materials from Apachii's Goddess Store, Kurese's Queen Dancer and ANB Mini Micro Bikini

Nailflan's Resort Beach Outfits (available in aqua, purple/lilac and black)

Nailflan's Tactical Wears (available in black, white and morro)

Naked Apron

K2's Fetish Suit

AH1's Navel Rings (Huge selection!)

Exeter's Shaman Clothing

Osare's Panty Collection

Osare's Amiella Outfit (no screenshots, sorry :()

Osare's Hot Pants

Ryu's Chain Mistress

Slof's Eyren Armor

Downloads (updated on 11/08/2012):
Part 1
Part 2

Update - 04/17/2013
You need 7zip to extract the full archive!

UNP Collection (officially discontinued):

Yuravica's Wormking Robes

Speedbuster's Nise Chi Chi (full color set!)

Speedbuster's Belt Girl

Krista's Lady Flirt

R18PN/Kurese Bondage outfit

Ryu's Chain Mistress

Ryu's Fyuria Outfit (meshup from Hentai's and Kurese's work)

Apachii's Heart

Ryu's Piercings (using Apachii's resources)

R18PN Lingerie Plus Dress A and Stockings B (complete color variant set)

Download link

HGECR Collection (in the making):

Location in Whiterun - in front of Warmaiden

Current project(s):
- Vanilla Armor overhaul suiting HGECR

Notes:
- For more screenshots check out my Steam profile (and Skyrim Image Uploader!) ~.^

Credits:
- To original authors of the mods and all of the authors who contributed to those mods (mentioned when known)
- To me for the conversions ONLY
- To mayatola for the gorgeous screenshots (can be found somewhere in the thread :D)

Would LOVE to see the stuff you have made!!! *Chant* Screenshots' date=' screenshots, screenshots, screenshots!!!

LOL Any good stuff from oblivion... ESPECIALLY by Speedbuster... is always welcome here!

[/quote']

Don't expect gigantic cups though :D. I'm using CBBE Slim altered (with smoother waist) as the template :).

Working on Alir armor atm, it's hard, I think I'll make it a bit skimpier to make things easier :P.

Miranda Lawson I would love to see that one in CBBE v3, we have a CHSBHC version on this site without a weight slinder and a full model version of miranda but I would really like it to see it in CBBE. I don't really like enormousness cumbersome jugs xD Thanks.

Here's where i got the model and the link below is the download link.

http://mods247.blogspot.com/2011/08/melight1-bbb.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?o7zxtm598jfsm93

Here's a link to the chsbhc armor version and the full body one. :D

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8225

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9425

Miranda Lawson I would love to see that one in CBBE v3' date=' we have a CHSBHC version on this site without a weight slinder and a full model version of miranda but I would really like it to see it in CBBE. I don't really like enormousness cumbersome jugs xD Thanks.

Here's where i got the model and the link below is the download link.

http://mods247.blogspot.com/2011/08/melight1-bbb.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?o7zxtm598jfsm93

Here's a link to the chsbhc armor version and the full body one. :D

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8225

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9425

[/quote']

Also bump, updated 1st post. ;P

Wow, impressive...I see the guy made a bit of conversions already.

As for Miranda's armor, that's gonna be hard, but I'll try :).

Sorry if the textures are super off, but I'm not familiar with Gimp enough to redo it for the new body.

Also bump, updated 1st post. ;P

I'll add screenshot spoilers tomorrow if I have enough time ;). Hope you like them.

Am I the only one seeing the images slanted and in black and white. If not' date=' I really suggest you just produce normal images lol.

[/quote']

Yes, sorry for the quality of the screenshots, but it seems not to be my fault. They look like that after being taken directly in Skyrim.

I'll try to fix that and produce better ones.

Also, no download links yet, give me some time, I'm working on Speedbuster's Belt Girl right now :).

Am I the only one seeing the images slanted and in black and white. If not' date=' I really suggest you just produce normal images lol.

[/quote']

Yes, sorry for the quality of the screenshots, but it seems not to be my fault. They look like that after being taken directly in Skyrim.

I'll try to fix that and produce better ones.

Also, no download links yet, give me some time, I'm working on Speedbuster's Belt Girl right now :).

if u cant fix skyrim taking pics like this use a third party programs like Fraps

Speedbuster's Nise Chi Chi:

screenshot5.bmp

Yes, finally someone ported it! Can you make this in black for UNP body with scalable weights (or max weight)?

Speedbuster's Nise Chi Chi:

screenshot5.bmp

Yes' date=' finally someone ported it! Can you make this in black for UNP body with scalable weights (or max weight)?

[/quote']

It is in black in fact :D. Sorry for the extremely bad quality pictures, fixed that already (took my pics with Steam).

UNP? Hmm..maybe later after I finish some conversions, ok?

Also, I'm using the same nif for _0 and _1 mainly, because I find my current weight slider settings most closely resembling HGEC (although of course it's not a perfect match, heh...). In addition, it halves the amount of work I have to do ^^".

Bump, new pics!

hmm in pics u have quite bad mesh problem between feets and body. i would suggest rise feets a bit in nif file or in max 3d

Problem resolved.

Huge BUMP!

Added new clothes and finally a download!

Enjoy guys ;).

These clothes rock :D <3

Thanks, but I forgot to add the location, heh :D.

Will do that in a sec.

Also, the texture folder contains textures for Yuravica's leather armor, will be remaking that soon as well :).

Oh yea I just typed "help ryu" and I consoled the container to me. My fav one is deff the necromancer robes :D

Oh, you smartie :D.

I'll be working on Miranda conversion to my CBBE now.

I think that actually the body I created with Body Slider will work fine with the costume :D.

Bump!

Miranda outfit ready to download. Added new screenies :).

Because the outfit model was that complicated it took me a whole day to prepare it (also, I was testing something, but it didn't work after all).

Hope you'll like it exo! I'll add the heels tomorrow as a seperate item (boots slot) :D:D.

To make Miranda's outfit I used the playermodel from a thread here on LL.

Next - Yuravica's leather armor :).

Bump!

Miranda outfit ready to download. Added new screenies :).

Because the outfit model was that complicated it took me a whole day to prepare it (also' date=' I was testing something, but it didn't work after all).

Hope you'll like it exo! I'll add the heels tomorrow as a seperate item (boots slot) :D:D.

To make Miranda's outfit I used the playermodel from a thread here on LL.

Next - Yuravica's leather armor :).

[/quote']

:o This is so kewl!! Thanks so much for making it!! :D:heart::heart:

Cant wait for the Boots! :D

Hey I went ahead and searched for a 4096x texture for miranda and found a tpf. file so I converted it to dds. and put it over the 1024x texture for miranda and it works like a charm. :D

Heres the file if you want to replace it for everyone else.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2epd5ay564bgrxa

Thanks a bunch exo ;). I'll download and add it I think.

Have you noticed the minor texture glitches in some places?

They're a product of my trying to join verticles, some of those attempts produced the glitches. Hope it's ok for now, but I know about this issue and will fix it :).

Yea its fine' date=' its not super noticeable so take your time :D. I took a look at it in blender and niff scope but it keeps crashing on me, guess ill stick to doing textures for now xD. But yea thanks again :)

[/quote']

Uploaded a new version of my Stash of Conversions with the heels added.

They generally use the same set of textures, but differently mapped.

They're not aligned perfectly, but with the clothes being completely black it's hardly noticeable :P. Also, they will look strange without the outfit.

Cheers :D.

About doing meshes for Skyrim. Currently there are no full version free tools that can easily load and operate on Skyrim meshes, but with some tweaking in NifSkope Blender can do that. The whole process from any mesh through Blender to the game is long (it still takes me 30 minutes for the Blender->Skyrim part) and there are a lot of steps during which something might not work.

Here's a tutorial I use myself, like a sort of compendium or guidebook - http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1#Create_the_0.nif_armour_mesh.

It works (usually), but when it doesn't, make sure you've done everything exactly according to the tutorial.

For example, I had serious weighing problems at the beginning, because I either skipped or did some steps in the wrong order.