Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nuska's Women of the Wasteland is gone (FNV version)

Fallout New Vegas Missing mods Taken down Women of the Wastel

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Frozium

Frozium

Respectful and respectable.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Nuska's Women of the wasteland was always my go-to female mod due to its "realistic beauty" for females. There was nothing wrong with it and was practically irreplaceable... That was until yesterday, when I decided to go back to NV (again) and find out the mod was taken down with no explanation at all.

Do any of you have a copy of the mod to share? If not, could you recommend me a beauty enhancing mod that doesn't involve anime content and looks (at least) mildly realistic?

Thanks.

BTW, here's an old screenshot I made with Women of the Wasteland:

Attached File  15269774-1490010436.jpg   225.92KB   9 downloads

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO ASK FOR A COPY

aghjax

aghjax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

It looks to be up on the nexus http://www.nexusmods...egas/mods/51760 though I don't know how updated it is never used it. I use Mannequin Race replacer http://www.nexusmods...egas/mods/62878 though it's not lore gritty like FCO but it's head meshes are my favorite.

Frozium

Frozium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

It looks to be up on the nexus http://www.nexusmods...egas/mods/51760 though I don't know how updated it is never used it. I use Mannequin Race replacer http://www.nexusmods...egas/mods/62878 though it's not lore gritty like FCO but it's head meshes are my favorite.

The first link is for the NPC replacer based on WotW, not WotW itself. And about the mannequin race, it looks way too doll-ish for me, but thanks anyways.

Dojo_dude

Dojo_dude

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

PM sent. I have so many mods... so many.. my brain is random. I had a dream there was a man who was expert at cutting the link between a bull's testicles and member so they will be safe for sale. I don't know where that came from as I don't farm.

Frozium

Frozium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

PM sent. I have so many mods... so many.. my brain is random. I had a dream there was a man who was expert at cutting the link between a bull's testicles and member so they will be safe for sale. I don't know where that came from as I don't farm.

OH YES! THANK YOU! YOU SAVED ME QUITE A BIT OF TROUBLE!

BTW, do you know why the mod was taken down?

Dojo_dude

Dojo_dude

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

War... war never changes. Mods do! I think I will fade away soon too... just playing too much FNV and nothing else.

Daedric_Cat

Daedric_Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Could you send me a link, too, please? I just started FNV and on the lookout for good beauty mods. Thanks.

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,132 posts

The reason why it's no longer on the nexus is because nuska requested that their account be closed. https://forums.nexus...losed/?hl=nuska

Frozium

Frozium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

The reason why it's no longer on the nexus is because nuska requested that their account be closed. https://forums.nexus...losed/?hl=nuska

I'm not going to question his reasons to leave, but I hate when they just do it without warning, many mods have been lost this way.

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,132 posts

The reason they wanted it closed might be posted in the account closure thread on the nexus forums. When I was searching for nuska a post by a moderator stating that they requested that their account be closed and they posted a link to the account closure thread but the post they linked to has changed so you would have to search the account closure thread to see if they stated why. They might of stated it elsewhere as well if they posted it in the mod pages then they were removed after mod removal.

(enip)

(enip)
  • Guests

That has nothing to do with nuska leaving Nexus. Ethereal Elvens is still up.

Frozium

Frozium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

The reason they wanted it closed might be posted in the account closure thread on the nexus forums. When I was searching for nuska a post by a moderator stating that they requested that their account be closed and they posted a link to the account closure thread but the post they linked to has changed so you would have to search the account closure thread to see if they stated why. They might of stated it elsewhere as well if they posted it in the mod pages then they were removed after mod removal.

There was nothing in the mod pages, it just said the file was gone and notes from author at all.

MassFunction

MassFunction

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

War... war never changes. Mods do! I think I will fade away soon too... just playing too much FNV and nothing else.

Don't wanna be a pain! But would you mind sending it my way as well?:)

blacksappho

blacksappho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Don't wanna be a pain! But would you mind sending it my way as well? :)

I'm very late! But I would also very much appreciate a link as well! I've been looking for this mod for months!

Frozium

Frozium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Don't wanna be a pain! But would you mind sending it my way as well? :)

I'm very late! But I would also very much appreciate a link as well! I've been looking for this mod for months!

Right on! I'll PM you.

shameful

shameful

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

could anyone pm it to me as well, please?

Frozium

Frozium

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

could anyone pm it to me as well, please?

As of right now, I won't be able to send you the file due to horrible connection. However, any of the above users should be able to give you a copy.

TheMoronicalClown

TheMoronicalClown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Anyone of you guys still have it? Jus' wondering if you could send it my way, it'd be much appreciated. :) 

shadowclone0

shadowclone0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hello, I was hoping someone would help me get that mod too..     I see I'm late getting in this thread, but can someone pm me also please?

marauder345

marauder345

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hmm, I'm late, but could anyone pm me as well? This mod sure looks like the answer to my long search for a proper race mod.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fallout, New Vegas, Missing mods, Taken down, Women of the Wastel