For the Ghoul textures from "Additional Body Textures - Ghouls and more for CBBE and EVB" mod I suppose I only need the Male EVB textures from that mod and not the female ghoul EVB or CBBE textures as this is a Dong mod? I'm using CBBE and dropped EVB uncut erect to use Dongs of Fallout.

Thanks

Thanks.   Any idea why when I disrobe any men they still have erections? I had EVB uncut erect installed previously but believe I removed all it's files (and I think Dong's files overwrite EVB's from what I can see). I installed Dongs last so nothing over-wrote it.

Also the instructions for Four-Play said to set Fallout4Prefs INI (and Fallout4Custom.ini) to read-only. Is that required so the changes aren't overwritten? It makes changing settings in-game a bit of a hassle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seems as though if you use sexchange command to make your character male, this erection script won't work. I'm guessing that the script doesn't realize the change has happened. Tried using showlooksmenu player 0 to change gender, but the sex(x) menu option doesn't work. Also tried just using hotkeys to change erection state, but it only works on NPCs.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got in... and pulled Leito's Cut flaccid.

I can convert it to an object in OS and strip out the old flaccid data and replace it with this.

Vinfammy - Do you want me to remove the size, length, and sack size sliders.

It would keep the rest of the Super Hero Body sliders and just have Erect Strait, Erect Up, and Erect down as the other sliders (its really not that hard to remove would take me longer to eat my food then to build a new package.

Oh and what do you want the sliders called?  Just "Erect" followed by direction like I did for the super mutant and go with up, then strait, then down...

Let me know and I'll get it done.

I already replaced the old Unerection slider with Leito's new nif and updated the mod to 1.2

I want to keep the size, length and sack size. They're good, rather not have everyone with the same exact dick. I would prefer to have them over the erection directions for humans (which are not that critical to the human animations atm tbh), if I have to choose. But I would love to figure out a way to have both size customizations and erection directions without the weird results. The only thing I can think of is having "Erect Up shaft size" and "Erect Up shaft length" etc. But then we'll end up with like 11 sliders just to cover flacid, ball size, three erected directions + width and length per direction. Even more sliders if we want to do cut/ uncut too.

I can do the script for all of that and it won't be much more performance-intensive at all. Just the efforts of making so many sliders.

have you ever looked at the code and files for Shape Atlas for men.    just thought that it might give you a few ideas for the future. 

Hi! Nice mod, congrats!

I just think that it needs  a more intuitive interface to costumize dongs...

Maybe some dialog box option... some iten use on npc... that hotkey and home/pg up/down keys are not good! Too buggy!

The dongs don't become erect with this mod during animations (even though I have the required mods installed), and sometimes the alignment is WAY off. I'll keep an eye on this and hope for a more stable version in the future.

You may have something overwriting the mod. At least that was the case when I had this same issue. I had to go to the meshes folder and delete the .nif files added by Leito's Animation mod. 

Hope this helps! 

Do anyone know if this works with Super Hero Bodies?

And if so, is there a way to make Super Hero Bodies unique to the player without having the dongs unique to the player?

Man, this is some advanced modding for me  :P

I might have to do some trial and error myself if no one else has tried it.

Do anyone know if this works with Super Hero Bodies?

And if so, is there a way to make Super Hero Bodies unique to the player without having the dongs unique to the player?

Man, this is some advanced modding for me  :P

I might have to do some trial and error myself if no one else has tried it.

This does work with SuperHero Bodies.  You have to use this body: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3984-4-play-nude-body-files/

For your second question, if you use Looksmenu and Super Hero Bodies you can download these morphs and use them via LooksMenu: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24835/?.  That way, you can build the bodies with all the sliders at zero but then modify your own body in-game.  

Hope this helps!

edit: this also keeps the dongs the same for everyone.

I noticed on existing saves the effect plays on the player every time they enter a new cell.

Sort of deliberate. It just shows that the player's been selected as the actor whose penis can be rotated with Page Up and Down.

Agree though that it might not be entirely necessary. 

Will there be a way to turn this effect off?

post-616245-0-64126900-1509207862_thumb.pngpost-616245-0-77127500-1509207892_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:44 AM, Darkening Demise said:

All males suffer erectile dysfunction (oh god women are going to flock to even bloatflies at this rate) in my game. I'll redownload the mod and see if that fixes it.

post-245711-0-07442000-1509277450_thumb.png

Press end.  If that doesn't work, press home until he highlights in red and then press end.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:44 AM, Darkening Demise said:

All males suffer erectile dysfunction (oh god women are going to flock to even bloatflies at this rate) in my game. I'll redownload the mod and see if that fixes it.

post-245711-0-07442000-1509277450_thumb.png

I had to give up using dongs for the same reason, I switched back to using nudesuits until vinfamy is able to get the new iterations of his mods uploaded. I still have hope they will be, though it is dwindling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So my game works fine.

but my enemies keep spouting quite the forests of erections when they are dead and looted.

is there a way to force default nonerect on npcs ? because it seems random as it stands now (hah stands)

its disturbing seeing all the eager dead people.

also after reading through here. i also get the Diamond guards in the buff. all running around super eager without body suits.