whenever i try to do an action an error appears. i dont wanna update cuz i have the last supported version, my version is 1.29.69.1020. i tried using mod conflict detector and removed all the conflict mods except wicked whims mod and still errors when i do interactions. help! BTW I'm too lazy to write this out so i wrote it in the worst way possible. Thanks! oh yeah and also i removed torture mod which removed the error at startup but then the interaction error happened when i did anything.

lastException.txt

*FYI* I'm having problems with KLM WW. Not sure if it needs to be updated, but it was really messing my game up and I kept getting the orange Warning notification. Once I removed the animation, I no longer received the warning.

I have all three of the KLM Animations packages installed and they seem to be working. What is the "Orange Notification" you are receiving. Can you post the text or a screenshot.

friend, after i instal mod it s work but the notifications always top up & more 200 hundred notifications, can you solve my problem ? thanks

Can you grab a screenshot of some of the text boxes. It sounds as though you are getting the same error messages as the above poster.

I posted on the actual mod thread because apparently, I'm blind and didn't see the 'DO NOT POST ISSUES HERE' sign  :D

I would like to delete the polyamorous trait but can't using the Traits.Remove_trait cheat. Any ideas how to get rid of it? 

I don't think you can delete it. But, you may be able to disable it and this "remove" it.

Go to the WW menu in game and Relationship Settings. You will see Polyamory Relationships Settings. Make sure the box is not checked/ticked. This should disable the trait.

(1)

Gender - Identity Based

Gender Recognition -

Female as F and M - turned on

Above settings will allow female * female, but sometimes both put on strapon(so looks like male * male).

How can I stop this? (should be F-F, F-M. Not M-M style)

Also, in the screenshot two NPCs are doing sex outside. How to do this?

Currently I have to click sofa or chair to show WickedWhims menu.

(2)

Does anyone know this animation package?

https://www.loversla...-1482763242.png

Already tried many packages.

Under OUTFIT SETTINGS - Auto Equip Strap-on - This allows a female to wear a strap on, while engaged in lesbian sex or other sex interactions with male sims.

Turn it off and your female sims, will no longer have the strap-ons.

Hey! :)
I need some help, maybe I'm stupid and was blind at the settings, but... >.<

One of my sim woman is like a whore (sorry :P) and has sex with... everyone?! :D When I'm with my other family on a community lot and she is there everytime she has sex with someone. She has nothing romantic to anyone than her husband. Only frienship... And when this happens her husband is also there and... yea... you know what happens. It is a little bit annoying to push the romantic up again and again and again... I love the autonomous sex, but this... >.<

Is there anything I can change in the settings? Except of making autonomous off?

Sorry for my english, I hope you can understand. :(

Thx for any help! And this awesome mod aswell! :)

One of my sim woman is like a whore (sorry :P) and has sex with... everyone?! :D When I'm with my other family on a community lot and she is there everytime she has sex with someone. She has nothing romantic to anyone than her husband. Only frienship... And when this happens her husband is also there and... yea... you know what happens. It is a little bit annoying to push the romantic up again and again and again... I love the autonomous sex, but this... >.<

Is there anything I can change in the settings? Except of making autonomous off?

Under RELATIONSHIPS  - Disable Jealousy under the Global Jealousy Cheat section. This will ensure that your standing with your sims partner or other sims  does not decrease. And also in perks there is a drink that you can buy as well to use, if you still find that the husband is having a difficult time dealing with his wife's wandering eye.

Under RELATIONSHIPS  - Disable Jealousy under the Global Jealousy Cheat section. This will ensure that your standing with your sims partner or other sims  does not decrease. And also in perks there is a drink that you can buy as well to use, if you still find that the husband is having a difficult time dealing with his wife's wandering eye.

Okay, thank you! :) So in the settings isn't anything like "only have sex with romantic interest"... Sad. So he will get the perk, wrong woman for him... :D

Thanks again for the help!

Where can I find an older versionof this mod? I have the 1.20.60.1020 version of TS4 so the updated Whims mod won't work for me. 

As, I have informed another poster in a previous thread, there is no version that will work on version 1.20.60.1020. This game version was released June 23, 2016. No-one will help you get a copy of this mod.

(1)

Gender - Identity Based

Gender Recognition -

Above settings will allow female * female, but sometimes both put on strapon(so looks like male * male).

(2)

Under OUTFIT SETTINGS - Auto Equip Strap-on - This allows a female to wear a strap on, while engaged in lesbian sex or other sex interactions with male sims.

(1) I know that settings. I want to allow F-F, F-M(F with strapon).

I just want to disable M(F with strapon)-M(F with strapon).

(2) Any ideas?

1) You could try Gender - Identity Based. That would be based on Characteristics (lesbian, gay, bi. str8 etc), instead of Biological (born Male/Female). Unless of course, you can't actually disable that one specific action of M(F with strapon)-M(F with strapon). I just usually let my sims, do what every they want, so never really had much need to fiddle around, with trying to set certain actions.

Alternatively, if you have MC COMMAND CENTER installed, you can set your male sims to Bi and then use the % box, to set it to 100% female. That would ensure, that the guys only go with women, but also allow males to be fucked with the strap-on, by the female.  https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/

2) This animation might be from Mike24 Animations. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3195-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-wicked-whims/

Also you try out Luxure's Animation Set as this now includes a lesbian pack http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71776-sims4-luxures-animations-for-wickedwhims-07-02-2017-5-lesbian-now-with-gifs/ or Bioaddict has a large variety of lesbian animations http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4212-bioaddicts-animations-for-wickedwhims-7-new-animstotal27/

Alternatively, many of the animations are actually interchangeable, so that specific animation may be one that you already have installed, but have yet to come across it at the moment.

It could take a lot of time, but you can go to Animation Disabler, and only enable any threesome animations to see if it shows up, when you instigate some threesomes.

I dont understand one thing. I starter to serching what causing this problem because i have it too, and when i test my cc/mods on my save i have errors, when i starting tested to new save i doesnt have any orange errors. WTF?

in my save i have 2 woman (1 pregnant), 1 teen boy, 2 toddler boys, 1 toddler girl

in new save i have 1 random woman

????????

The other thing is that i have an orange errors saying i have error but i dont notice this u know? My game seems to be okay except 2348972138479234 orange errors O.ó
(sorry for my bad eng)

I dont understand one thing. I starter to serching what causing this problem because i have it too, and when i test my cc/mods on my save i have errors, when i starting tested to new save i doesnt have any orange errors. WTF?

in my save i have 2 woman (1 pregnant), 1 teen boy, 2 toddler boys, 1 toddler girl

????????

The other thing is that i have an orange errors saying i have error but i dont notice this u know? My game seems to be okay except 2348972138479234 orange errors O.ó

(sorry for my bad eng)

some script mods can conflict with each other causing the error.  these error cause the game to lag or sims to freeze up.  old mods can also cause this. or badly made ones.  Also I noticed some of the sex poses you can add, caused errors as when they were being used, it just means those poses aren't updated

????????

(sorry for my bad eng)

some script mods can conflict with each other causing the error.  these error cause the game to lag or sims to freeze up.  old mods can also cause this. or badly made ones.  Also I noticed some of the sex poses you can add, caused errors as when they were being used, it just means those poses aren't updated

hmm my sims doesnt freez, my game lag, maybe little more but idk if this is because this conflict (orange errors) i was thinking this lags are because of my PC, i dont have good PC, and maybe because too many cc, idk. but thats it. Im still searching which mod/cc causing this. what poses? u mean they caused the orange errors?

some of the mods that I had that caused issues, Deadly toddler, extreme violence /serial killer, sims 4 book of chaos, go to school.  some are out of date like Book of Chaos. others like go to school just cause conflict.  not sure about mega pregnancy mod but running too many scripts mods at once could cause issues.

I also saw a post saying wicked whims, is a high running mod, meaning if your computer is old or not made for games it will have some issues. 

What you should try and I did this and it fixed most of my lag.

1. Move (not copy) Saves, Tray and Mod folders and Option.ini file to your desktop.
2. Delete the rest of the The Sims 4 folder from your Documents > Electronic Arts folder.
3. Start the game, exit the game, and move those on-the-desktop folders and files back to the Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 folder.
4. Delete the Scratch subfolder from inside Saves. Then start the game again.

????????

(sorry for my bad eng)

Mine is exacly like this. I cleaned my mods folder, and now only have WW, and in my old save, i keep getting the script error, and in the new save, there's no script error, but it keeps standing in the middle of the object and then they just stop, and nothing happens, or one animation run, but sequence doesn't.

guys it looks like mc commander caused this in my game :c
when i kick this mod from my Mods folder i have one long orange error, but not that small errors connecting with this big which are popping 12371237877 times per second

i have this mods:

https://zapodaj.net/8195857c1c47e.png.html
https://zapodaj.net/e2b3fa2941d07.png.html

and i also have ask money for woohoo, drunk mod, drugs mod, custom food and drinks

i dont know what causing this one big error but when i dont put mc commander in my mods at least i dont have many of them

and thanks Rebel_Leia i do this later, maybe my game will be running better :3 can u tell me what poses they are causing problems? i can check them in my game

(1)

Gender - Identity Based

Gender Recognition -

(2)

(1) I know that settings. I want to allow F-F, F-M(F with strapon).

I just want to disable M(F with strapon)-M(F with strapon).

(2) Any ideas?

1) You could try Gender - Identity Based. That would be based on Characteristics (lesbian, gay, bi. str8 etc), instead of Biological (born Male/Female). Unless of course, you can't actually disable that one specific action of M(F with strapon)-M(F with strapon). I just usually let my sims, do what every they want, so never really had much need to fiddle around, with trying to set certain actions.

Alternatively, if you have MC COMMAND CENTER installed, you can set your male sims to Bi and then use the % box, to set it to 100% female. That would ensure, that the guys only go with women, but also allow males to be fucked with the strap-on, by the female.  https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/

2) This animation might be from Mike24 Animations. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3195-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-wicked-whims/

Also you try out Luxure's Animation Set as this now includes a lesbian pack http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71776-sims4-luxures-animations-for-wickedwhims-07-02-2017-5-lesbian-now-with-gifs/ or Bioaddict has a large variety of lesbian animations http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4212-bioaddicts-animations-for-wickedwhims-7-new-animstotal27/

Alternatively, many of the animations are actually interchangeable, so that specific animation may be one that you already have installed, but have yet to come across it at the moment.

It could take a lot of time, but you can go to Animation Disabler, and only enable any threesome animations to see if it shows up, when you instigate some threesomes.

You're very helpful. Thanks.

> 1) You could try Gender - Identity Based. That would be based on Characteristics (lesbian, gay, bi. str8 etc),

Yes, but how can I set an identity to each sims? (this is a question which most people never know).

I click my sim, or target sim, click Wicked, but there's no such settings.

I also checked "Rewards Store".

Specifically, I want to set "lesbian" on my female sim, and "straight" to my male sim.

^ most of my friends don't know how to do it.

This question should be added to WickedWhim's "frequently asked questions".

There is a work around. But it is a long involved process. You would need to manually make your sim have sex with only those, that you want to have that trait. Eg. Your female would need to only whoo woo with females and reject any advances with men, and your male sims would only need to have sex with women, rejecting advances with men. But, this would take awhile, as you would need to have a higher enough relationship standing. with those sims and hope that the sim you are trying to have a relationship with is also interested. Married sims would be ruled out, as they would be usually set to whatever their partner is and probably would be very difficult to change.

Yeah the only way to truly 100% set the Sims sexuality is through MC Command Center. Wicked Whims and MC Command Center work hand in hand and are the only mods that are regularly updated when EA updates the game. I would recommend giving it a try.

guys it looks like mc commander caused this in my game :c

when i kick this mod from my Mods folder i have one long orange error, but not that small errors connecting with this big which are popping 12371237877 times per second

i have this mods:

https://zapodaj.net/8195857c1c47e.png.html

https://zapodaj.net/e2b3fa2941d07.png.html

and i also have ask money for woohoo, drunk mod, drugs mod, custom food and drinks

i dont know what causing this one big error but when i dont put mc commander in my mods at least i dont have many of them

and thanks Rebel_Leia i do this later, maybe my game will be running better :3 can u tell me what poses they are causing problems? i can check them in my game

The problem is not that MC Command Center is not working or causing errors, it is that it is actually working as intended. Having a look at your mods, there are a number of outdated mods and also you have mods that directly conflict with MC Command Center or are not needed. Thus the orange text box.

For example - The extreme violence mod, is very hit and miss. Some report it works, others don't and unless you update your mods on a regular bases, then this mod is more than likely out of date. I tried it and all I got was script errors, that went away when I uninstalled.

You have UI Cheats, which also is known to cause some issues. And people are reporting that this mod doesn't work with the latest update.

The following mods are not needed as they are included as part of MC Command Center - Set Gender Preference mod, No More Autonomous Hand-washing, Shimrod Teen YA Romance (Wicked Whims even has this option, so the mod is really not needed).

In fact I would actually suggest you go through and see what needs to be updated and what no longer needs to be installed.

Also, if they are all the mods you actually, then you will also need to download, some of the animation files for the Wicked Whims mod, as well.

If, you have CC (Custom Content) clothing, hair, skin etc, you might need to check these as they are also known to cause problems.