Idea for a mod- Sexlab Stalked

Hello everybody.

I have an idea for a mod that would make playing as a female a little more scary.

The way the mod would work is that if you play as a female and wonder around, you would sometimes get an unwanted follower, walking some distance behind you, and if you do nothing about that stalker for some time, he will eather stealth attack you and try to have his way with you (Sexlab Defeat) or shoot you with paralizing dart, have his way with you and maybe kidnap you (Sexlab Kidnapped). Stalker would be stronger than other enemies, giving him better chance to get what he wants.

To bring a little more immersivnes in the game there would be chance for PC to detect her stalker.

Player would sometimes get notifications like "I think i'm beeing followed", at which, the player could look around, see the stalker and eather attack him or run away. And sometimes there would be a notification but there would be no stalker (You know like the time you are walking home late at night and have that feeling that someone is watching you, but there is nobody there).

If someone wants to make a mod like this fell free to use the idea.

Test this idea by making a generic NPC, then give him the Hired Thug AI package. After you see that that works, it's a matter of including a script to call Sexlab to use aggressive animations. Look up what you need, and don't load any mods into the CK that aren't necessary; in fact, use MO and make a separate profile for mod building. Look on the Nexus for a mod called The Pursuers; this mod does what you are wanting, without the sexual content. Learn from that, if you will.

I may add this as a MCM option for Kidnapped at some point. It's not far away from what currently is in Kidnapped. I just have to add the following scene before the kidnap popup/ failed ambush appearance. 

I did get the idea by playing your mod.

I like how it makes you fell vulnerable, but it's too sudden.

You are just walking around, minding your own business and bam... a little notification and few seconds later you are being used by some bandit.

There should be a way to resist this or to fight off your attacker even though there is a high chance that you will fail.

I would love it if you would implement this feature in your mod, but in the end it's all up you.

Have fun.

This would be especially cool for daylight attacks in Kidnapped. Seeing someone on the road behind you, not sure if they are following you or just going on their own merry way, until you realize that they are indeed following you and are definitely NOT a courier. I use Populated Lands and quite often I find myself hiding from ordinary people just because I have no clue.

The idea of being stalked fits in so well with Kidnapped, and whether part of it or a complement to it, I'd love to see it come to fruition.

Use a sound or music when your stalker is nearby this will add to the mood better than some popup, even if its whispering or rustle of some bushes.

Music would be a little to obvious, but rustle in the bushes or a branch breaking or maybe quiet footsteps would be cool. Something to send shivers down your spine if you are carefull enough to listen for them. And by player getting notifications, i didn't mean a popup in the middle of the screen, but more like a subtitle or one of those notifications you get in the top right corner.

• 1 month later...

I may add this as a MCM option for Kidnapped at some point. It's not far away from what currently is in Kidnapped. I just have to add the following scene before the kidnap popup/ failed ambush appearance. 

Yes it would be great! And I think that level of stalker must be in dependence of level pc or high enought at least

Archived