File Name: [2017 July 21 - UPDATE Elin Idle Animation Redone v2][Skyrim SE] Tera Elin Race
File Submitter: PsychoMachina
File Submitted: 18 Jan 2017
File Category: Regular ModsRequires: Skyrim Special Edition
Regular Edition Compatible : No
Tera Elin Race
Building corporeal forms around tiny fragments of her own divine being, the goddess Elinu created the elins. Their physical appearance reflected the youngest daughter of Arun's wish for beauty and peace. Their queen governs both the elins and the poporis, with whom they share a history and a mission. The queen and her forces have proven their wisdom and diplomatic prowess in peace, and their tactical and fighting prowess in war.
The Elins have one driving goal: If it's not good for nature, stop it. Older and wiser than they appear, they join with forces of nature and mortal races to sweep their enemies from the battlefield. Their speech is often dark, forthright, and otherworldly, and their sense of humor can border on vicious.
Tera Elin race for Skyrim Special Edition. These files are neither backward compatible nor interchangeable with the Tera Elin race for Skyrim Legendary Edition.
UPDATES - WHAT'S NEW or CHANGED
FILES - ELIN MODS, REQUIREMENTS, and INSTALLATION
MAIN ELIN MODS
Adds the Elins as a playable race in Skyrim Special Edition.
- Skyrim Special Edition
Elin Race Package
- FILE: SSE_MAIN_TeraElinRace_v1_0-20170116.7z
- Main Elin files.
- ElinRaceTaint.esm, which adds the various Elin hairs, has been merged with the main master file (ElinRace.esm).
- Elin voices for combat and dragon shouts for Skyrim, Dragonborn, and Dawnguard.
- Summon Elin Ring.
- 1st-Person Camera Fix.
OPTIONAL - Color-Matching Ears and Tails
- [2017-01-28] [FIXED]
- FILE: SSE_MAIN_OPTIONAL_TeraElin_ColorMatch_v1_0-20170128.7z
- BSA only.
- Allows the Elin ears and tails, both standalone and hair sets, to match color with the hairs.
Install SECOND: Tera Elin Color Match option.
Allow overwriting of 'ElinRace.BSA'.
This is for both the Normal main package and the Color-Match main package.
You have 2 methods to select the Elin ears/tail sets when in the Character Customization menu (console command, 'showracemenu'):
HAIR > HAIRS selection slider. The ears/tail sets are part of the Elin hairs.
HAIRS > ADDITIONS selection slider. These are standalone sets and can be used with the earless/tailless Elin hairs or custom Skyrim hairs.
OPTIONAL - Extended Colors
Due to SKSE, RaceMenu, and Enhanced Character Edit not yet compatible with Skyrim Special Edition, I have modified the Elin master file (ElinRace.esm) to include additional colors.
- Extended hues, saturation, and luminosity. Not too much, not too little.
- Additional colors for hair, skin, makeup, and warpaints.
- Works with the Elin Color-Matching option.
Install SECOND: Tera Elin Extended Colors option.
Allow overwriting of 'ElinRace.esm'.
FIXES/PATCHES - for Any of the MAIN Mods
Elin Voice Fix - 2017-03-07
- FILE: SSE_UPDATE_OPTION_Elin_Voice_COMPLETE_v2.1-20170307.7z
- Version 2.1 fixes the problem with version 2 not playing any of the Elin voices.
- Tera Elin main package.
- Install manually or with a mod manager.
- Allow overwriting of the (Elin) voice files.
- DELETE the old plugin (ElinRaceVoice.esp). The v2 update/fix uses a new plugin (ElinRace_Voice.esp).
- DELETE the voice controller script (SCRIPTS > x2chElin_FemaleElinVoiceController.pex.
OPTIONAL ELIN MODS
Adds followers, NPCs, additional customizatin features, armors, and race exclusive animations.
- Skyrim Special Edition.
- Main Elin race files.
Elin Idle Animation Redone v2.0.
- Remade using the exclusive animation paths from PC Exclusive Animations.
- Now compatible with the latest FNIS.
- For now only features the base idle animation; the Elin dance will be added as an emote in a future update.
- *NEW* Choice of 2 variant of the base idle animation.
- *NEW* Option to use the child sitting animation to fix some of the clipping when sitting on chairs and benches.
- *NEW* Tera (Castanic) animations. Replaced most of the Skyrim animations.
FNIS v7.0 Beta or newer
Before installing v2, uninstall v1 to ensure there are no conflicts or animation oddities.
- Install FNIS.
- Install Elin Idle Animation Redone and allow overwriting of the files in TOOLS > GENERATEFNIS_FOR_USERS folder.
- Run GenerateFNIS for Users.exe.
Elin CBBE-UNP Body Replacers.
- FILE: SSE_OPTION_TeraElinBody_CBBE-UNP_v3_9-20170131.7z
*** If you want to use BBP or TBBP armors and outfits then you need to install the following. ***
- SSE XPMSE (http://www.nexusmods...ition/mods/1988)
- SSE FNIS (http://www.nexusmods...ition/mods/3038)
- FNIS is needed if you experience the T-pose bug (no animations are being used).
NOTE 2: XPMSE and FNIS is not necessarily required for the BBP and TBBP animations that is included with the Elin CBBE-UNP body replacer package (I have tested without using FNIS), but if your Elin and NPCs in general are stuck in a T-pose then you have 2 options:
- Install FNIS then run the FNIS Generator for Users (select Gender Animation fix + Arm Fix).
- Delete the BBP-TBBP animations (located in MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > ANIMATIONS > FEMALE).
3 options for CBBE and UNP body:
- Slim (flatchest) (NO BBP, NO TBBP).
- BBP (with breasts)
- TBBP (with breasts)
- Sunburn Bikini.
Elin CBBE-UUNP BodySlide Presets + Outfit Studio Conversion Templates.
- FILE: OPTION_Bodyslide-OutfitStudio_ElinBody_PresetsandConversionTemplates.7z
- Bodyslide (SSE) (http://www.nexusmods...tion/mods/201/?).
- Bodyslide (Skyrim) (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49015/?).
- Conversion Sets
- Shape Data
- Slider Categories
- Slider Groups
- Slider Preseets
- Slider Sets
This is why you need to also download Bodyslide/Outfit Studio for original Skyrim. Extract the archive and go to the BODYSLIDE subfolder. Copy the folders I previously mentioned then paste them in the BODYSLIDE subfolder from Bodyslide/Outfit Studio for SSE.
There are 2 Elin body Presets for CBBE and UUNP:
Elin Curvy (with breasts).
There are 6 conversion templates to convert armors to the Elin bodies:
7Base (bombshell) to Elin.
7Base (bombshell) to Elin Curvy.
CBBE to Elin.
CBBE to Elin Curvey.
UUNP to Elin.
UUNP to Elin Curvey.
Elin-Skyrim Hair Packs.
- FILE: TeraElinRace - Offsite Download Links.txt
I made separate hair packs instead of an All-in-One pack. Mega, the file storage site, has problems uploading a 1gb+ file. I might create an AIO pack in the future when done adding any additional hairs for the Elins.
NOTE #2: The hair packs contain only the hair meshes and textures from the original hair mods. These are only playable for the Elins.
NOTE #3: All hair meshes have been updated for Skyrim SE.
NPC Replacers and Additions.
Elin NPC and Enemies Complete (Skyrim. No DLCs, yet).
- FILE: SSE_OPTION_Elin NPC and Enemies Complete_v1_0-20170110.7z
- Replaces certain unique (female) characters (i.e., all female housecarls including Rayya).
- Adds new NPCs to Whiterun and Mage's College.
- Replaces some of the randomly generated hostile and non-hostile NPCs (i.e., Imperials, Stormcloaks, bandits, witches, necromancers, and hunters).
- Adds new Elin enemeies to the level list separate from what is originally generated by the game.
Thank you, TDA!
- FILE: SSE_OPTION_Elin_Mannequins_v1_0-20170117.7z
- Replaces all original mannequins in Skyrim, Hearthfires, and Dragonborn homes.
- Does not add new mannequins.
Elin Armors for the Elin body.
- FILE: ARMOR_ElinBody_ElinMaidCostume.7z
- Elin Maid outfit from the game Tera.
- Craftable at the forge (requires GLASS Blacksmith perk) and tempered (requires Arcane Blacksmith perk).
- FILE: ARMOR_ElinBody_ConvertedVanillaSets.7z
- Some Skyrim armors converted to the Elin body (NOT CBBE or UNP).
- Craftable at the forge under ELVEN and MISCELLANEOUS.
Mephykun for advising me on what needs to be done to make the Elin mods compatible with Skyrim Special Edition.
Miczello for providing the resources I need for some additional Elin mods I may release in the near future.
TDA for his Elin NewNPC edits.
Himika and the people of 2ch for bringing the Elins to Skyrim+Summon Ring, NPC -n- Enemies, and Elin Followers.
Ousnius for his Nif Optimizer and help with fixing bugs with some of the custom hairs.
The Elin race and resources from the game Tera to add the Elins to Skyrim SE are the properties of BluHole Studio.
Elin armors are from the game Tera and thus the property of BluHole Studio.
The Elins use XPMSE skeletons by Groovtama.
The base Elin voice mod provide by KuriYokan.
Lakeview Extended for Skyrim Special Edition by Ac3s
HAIRS (Custom Skyrim Hair Packs)
Apachii Hairs v1.5 and v1.6 by Apachii.
Cazy/Demoness/CCC/MySims/Newsea by zzJay.
Oblivian Hairs by Radioragae.
Sims/JHairs by ???
Hepsy Hairs by Ryoso
Twintails (Twosideup) by Pyopyo23